• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-096 regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interview with the MTF that by the gods survived his squad being ripped apart by 096 said;

"If it was, it wasn't showing it. It must have lost all its organs, all its blood, but it didn't acknowledge any of it. Its bone structure wasn't hurt at all, though. It kept tearing my squad apart."

if 096 did indeed lose ALL of its organs (including possibly the brain) doesn't that give it Mid regeneration, not Low-mid? this could be a hyperbole obviously but I think it should be noted, which is why I'm questioning if its regeneration could look something like; 'Low-Mid, It didn't appear to be injured in later logs even after being almost entirely disemboweled, Possibly Mid; could have lost all of its organs, including the brain during its capture'

agree; 2

disagree;

Last edited:
wait you're telling me that he can regenerate from blood, but that doesn't make sense, he's not supposed to have died when his bones were melted by acid

wait you're telling me that he can regenerate from blood, but that doesn't make sense, he's not supposed to have died when his bones were melted by acid
there are so many things wrong with this. first off, that's Low-High, not mid, read the regeneration page.

second, that's an extended canon story, not a canon 096 thing for ***** sake. plus extended canon and article canon 096's should probably have different regeneration capabilities anyways.

Can you link the interview?
Just clarifying, is the feat from an interview for the first or second key?
The bold part sounds to be Mid regeneration.

(although, his fight with 682 alone should warrant him to have a possible higher regeneration than his article canon counterpart, but nothing proves it so Mid regeneration is probably the best he's ever gonna get)

Outright Mid regeneration since it qualifies; it can regenerate from having no organs like a brain left.
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

Outright Mid regeneration since it qualifies; it can regenerate from having no organs like a brain left.
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.
alright

The page states that it is unlocked. Are you using a vs battle wiki account as otherwise, you can't make edits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back