• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is beingh created at the moment of the Big Bang means you are as powerfull as It?

I'm currently helping the creation of Dragon city verse, but them I came to this feat

Time is relative, specially for this ancient dragon. He was born with the big bang at the oldest part of the universe. Since then he has been travelling between galaxies creating new planets.

I'm not sure if he can be scaled to the big bang or not, so basically what the tittle asks

I'm currently helping the creation of Dragon city verse, but them I came to this feat
Well in the description said that he was born with the Big Bang, and not "because of the Big Bang".

My understanding of the phrase is that it was born at the exact moment when the Big Bang occurred, so for me it scales to the explosion

I think a possibly rating make sense.
Thanks, I will wait for more awnsers
Well in the description said that he was born with the Big Bang, and not "because of the Big Bang".

My understanding of the phrase is that it was born at the exact moment when the Big Bang occurred, so for me it scales to the explosion
This seens more of a double interpretation thanks to choice of wording, seen more them clear that they meant that the dragon was created thanks to the big bang

This seens more of a double interpretation thanks to choice of wording, seen more them clear that they meant that the dragon was created thanks to the big bang
The description don't said that was created because of the Big Bang, say that he born with the Big Bang.

Its more like that the phrase has more than one interpretion

The description don't said that was created because of the Big Bang, say that he born with the Big Bang.

Its more like that the phrase has more than one interpretion
That... is literaly what I said, I just them finished with "is a lot more likely that they meant the big bang created It"

Why would he get any AP rating from this? At most it's a durability feat for being born with the Big Bang and surviving.

No, this is just a longevity feat. All matter was "born" with the big bang, it does not mean everything scales to the big bang in any capacity

Looking from the first sentence, it most likely refer to age of the dragon. I don't see how it scales to any properties of big bang.

No, this is just a longevity feat. All matter was "born" with the big bang, it does not mean everything scales to the big bang in any capacity
Looking from the first sentence, it most likely refer to age of the dragon. I don't see how it scales to any properties of big bang.
What you are talking about?
Even If he is born because of the Big Bang, he still has to deal to the side effects (Energy, heat, radiation)

Exemple: Just because I born, because a T-sar Bomb, that doesn't mean I won't have to deal with the effects of the bomb (Energy, heat, radiation)

Why does this precondition manifest within a fictional milieu? The narrative inherently encompasses supernatural elements, and no contextual evidence substantiates the necessity for this particular precondition to be established.

Why does this precondition manifest within a fictional milieu? The narrative inherently encompasses supernatural elements, and no contextual evidence substantiates the necessity for this particular precondition to be established.
Maybe because we are to scale him to a natural element (Big Bang)

The provided explanation lacks persuasiveness. Given the specific context, I can only infer a single interpretation: the concept of time (age) and the occurrence of his birth. There is insufficient evidence to suggest that he possesses the ability to endure the immense energy of the big bang explosion, particularly within the parameters of the information provided.

The provided explanation lacks persuasiveness. Given the specific context, I can only infer a single interpretation: the concept of time (age) and the occurrence of his birth. There is insufficient evidence to suggest that he possesses the ability to endure the immense energy of the big bang explosion, particularly within the parameters of the information provided.
ImmortalDread, the Dragon born in the oldest part of the universe with the Big Bang. And the oldest part of the universe, was where the primitive atom was, or the place where's the Big Bang occurred

Call me dread, it is shorter and easier.

I still don't think the context given indicates this. Apologies.

I never claimed it to be a feat; it's just a basic way for me to determine someone's age. Moreover, this is not a CRT

Without further context, I don't think "Character X was born with the Big Bang" really means anything definitive. Not only can it go either way, as in they can scale or not, but their scaling can also vary.

This kind of statements is something you'd use as a secondary evidence or a supporting feat to help a primary evidence that sets something definite.

What you are talking about?
Even If he is born because of the Big Bang, he still has to deal to the side effects (Energy, heat, radiation)

Exemple: Just because I born, because a T-sar Bomb, that doesn't mean I won't have to deal with the effects of the bomb (Energy, heat, radiation)
Yes, and its possible anything can deal with the side effects of the Big Bang. Its unknown if you actually need durability to survive it. This is like giving planets universal durability because all the atoms and matter that make it up were born with the big bang

Don’t think it’s anything. Other stuff was also “born” with the big bang doesn’t mean it scales to the explosion. This assumption for scaling them to the big bang would be that it was born right when the big bang started, tanked that explosion up close, and also survived all the radiation during said explosion.

Yes, and its possible anything can deal with the side effects of the Big Bang. Its unknown if you actually need durability to survive it. This is like giving planets universal durability because all the atoms and matter that make it up were born with the big bang
We give durability by surviving it

Don’t think it’s anything. Other stuff was also “born” with the big bang doesn’t mean it scales to the explosion. This assumption for scaling them to the big bang would be that it was born right when the big bang started, tanked that explosion up close, and also survived all the radiation during said explosion.
The description said that he born in the oldest part of the universe with the Big Bang, and the oldest part were where the Big Bang occurred

Ok, so do we give everything in the universe universal durability?
Do you know that even though the Big Bang created everything, everything didn't appear at the same time?
So much so that the oldest celestial object currently dates to 600 million years after the Big Bang.

Means that he survive the heat, radiation, energy, etc; since take a time until the energy from the Big Bang disperse enough
what is this argument lol appearing at the same time as the big bang must mean you survived it
Surviving does not mean tanking. Surviving heat, radiation, energy does not mean tanking. How are ya using the word survive and then equating it to durability?

I only Agreed with "likely" sinse I trough no one would come here, now that a better argument was putted, yes, I'm gainst scaling to the big bang... also this isn1t a content revision thread
Ok, even for myself I think the feat is a little vague and ambigous

So, I will start count the votes:

Agree with scaling for the Big Bang: 3 (@ShionAH, @Dragonite007, @JustANormalLemon)
Agree with scaling for the Big Bang, but just durability: 1 (@Therefir)

Disagree: 2 (@ImmortalDread, @Hypertornado099)

Final count: 4-2
Means that he survive the heat, radiation, energy, etc; since take a time until the energy from the Big Bang disperse enough
and this... is just resistence to radiation, heat and enrgy, not directly dura

Back