• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact - Big Scaling Rework

Giannysmag

He/Him
This is easily the biggest CRT i've done, help i should be studying

The Adepti, the Knights of Favonius and Tier 7

The Primo Geovishap caused a powerful earthquake and Klee was able to defeat it. Mind you she did this without any preparation or setting up bombs since she said that she randomly encountered it. To add some concistency Lisa has her own 7-C feat of creating a storm, which is something she also does in the lore.

Characters that heavily downscale from the 7-C calc
Fatui Agents (A duo of Fatui Agents were able to restrain the Mondstandt Traveler as well as take hits from them)
Yelan (Can defeat Fatui Agents and has survived in the Chasm for an extended period of time)
Young Diluc (Can defeat entire groups of Fatui agents)
Kaeya (Clashed equally with a young Diluc and has likely gotten stronger since)
Tignari (Defeated a group of Fatui agents with Deyha's help)
Hu Tao (Defeated a Fatui agent in her demo)
Characters that directly scale to the 7-C calc
Klee (Defeated the Primo Geovishap)
Jean (Is a contender for the strongest fighter in Modnstandt, by both the people of the city and the Traveler themselves alongside Diluc, putting her on a comparable level to Klee)
Current Diluc (Same justification as Jean)
Eula (Is equal to Jean according to Varka)
Lisa (Can damage Kaeya when enraged. Performed her own 7-C feat)
Mondstandt Traveler (Fought against impostor Albedo alongside Eula)
Impostor Albedo (Could trade attacks with Eula and the ondstandt Traveler)
Albedo (Dealt the killing blow to impostor Albedo. Believes that only the Tarveler would be capable of stopping him if he ever went on a rampage)
Lupus Boreas (Can fight against the Mondstandt Traveler)

That being said there's two outliers among the Mondstandt cast and those are Noelle and Klee. Klee after setting up to many bombs leveled the entirety of Stormbearer Mountains. Noelle broke every claymore made by Wagner which would likely include the Waster Greatsword, which is capable of shattering mountains. Both of these feats would be Low 7-B (Note that Klee would only be Low 7-B with a large amount of bombs so her ratings would probably be 7-C with magic and explosives, up to Low 7-B with preparation)

Finally for the Adepti and Liyue cast we have Shenhe's 7-A calc of freezing a tsunami, which has been around for some time now but for some reason is scaled exclusively to her. Now yes Shenhe is considered really really powerful but not by an absurd margin compared to the other Adepti tier characters. Infact when she freezes the tsunami, you can see Ganyu also charging up a shot likely to also freeze the tsunami.

Those who scale to the 7-A feat are
Shenhe (Performed the feat)
Ganyu (Intended to freeze the tsunami had Shenhe not intervened. Has trained under cloud Reatainer for far longer than Shenhe has
The Liyue Traveler (Is in no way infirior to Ganyu)
Liyue Chapter Tartaglia (Fought the Liyue Traveler for an extended period of time)
Abyss Heralds (Can fight against the Liyue Traveler)

Also, before this is brought up, we see numerous characters on this level withstand elemental attacks from eachother, albeit they are superior to their physicals. The Traveler can take a concentrated hydro blast from Beist and is only briefly knocked out, Kaeya can withstand Lisa's lightning with only some damage and Fatui agents can take the Travelers windscyth (there's probably more examples but i can't be bothered to gather everything).

Beidou, Xiao, Cyno and Ayaka

Moving on we have characters that are sort of in their own miscallenious tiers
Beidou is currently scaled to "High 7-A, possibly 6-C" based on her defeating Haishan who her profile states is comparable to monsters from the Archon War. Problem is i could not find a single mention of this in the actual lore of the game. Anytime Haishan is mentioned he is simply called a legendery sea monster and i'm not even sure if he was around during the Archon War. Beidou would should still scale to 7-A from the likes of Ganyu as she is regarded as superhumanly strong by the people of Liyue (said rumors being true to her actual strength).
Xiao is scaled to "High 7-A, possibly 6-C" by scaling above Beidou slaying Haishan, which as we discussed isn't a valid feat. So he would also be downgraded to At least 7-A, as he is considered one of the most powerful Adepti, with Ganyu seeking out to train with him specifically
Cyno is currently listed as "High 8-C, possibly 6-C", however his only scaling is against Sumeru Traveler and the Wanderer, both of which are 6-C. Now the latter was holding back and he fought the former for only a moment but i still believe he should be upgraded to an "At most 6-C".
Ayaka should scale to Post-Inazuma Traveler, via fighting the Maguu Kenki alongside him as well as fighting the Traveler themselves. Now she does later admit infiriority to the Traveler, but she should still be somewhat comparable to them making her "At most 6-C".

Dvalin and Venti

Venti is curently listed as High 8-C in his Post-Prologue key, however there's no reason to assume that his power dropped this much after losing the Gnosis. Infact we know that he defeated Decarabian, who stalemated God Andrius, before even becoming the Anemo Archon in the first place. This means that even his base level of power without the Gnosis is still 6-C scaling above prime Andrius, so that's what he should be listed as instead.
As for Dvalin, we know that during the fight with Venti, Jean, Diluc and the Traveler, Venti was actively powering the others up to be able to contend with Dvalin. He also warns them that while Dvalin's power has declined he is still very dangerous. With all that in mind i think it's fair to assume that Dvalin even in his current weakened state should scale to current Venti, making him 6-C as well.

Verse Page Scaling

The scaling on the verse page is extremely outdated, so i porpose it being replaced with
Hilichurl Tier: For untrained Vision-wielders or those completely lacking in combat-related feats, such as Diona and Xinyan, but should at least be capable of defeating Hilichurls, which can pose a threat to more capable combatants in large enough numbers. High 8-C (downscaling greatly from 4 tons of TNT).

Adventurer Tier: For the standard trained Vision-wielders, such as Razor and Amber, who should scale to Bennett melting some ice with hsi elemental burst. High 8-C (4 tons of TNT).

Knight of Favonious Tier: High level vision users such as Jean, Diluc and Lisa that scale Klee defeating the Primo Geovishap, which is capable of causing a powerful earthquake. 7-C (15 Kilotons of TNT)

Adeptus Tier: Characters the level of an Adeptus such as Ganyu and the Liyue Traveler, which scale to Shenhe freezing a tsunami. 7-A (454 Megatons of TNT)

Low God Tier: For those who scale to God Andrius; mainly consists of the baseline for a deity, such as Venti and the Shouki no Kami. 6-C (5.8 Gigatons).

High God Tier: For those who scale to or above Prime Barbatos who could lift and throw Pilos Peak, such as the top three of the Fatui Harbingers and the Seven Dragon Sovereigns. 6-C+ (54 gigatons).

7-C scaling
Agree: 10 (@Woomica, @SatellaTheWoE, @V999, @TWILIGHT-OP, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Harith0cell, @Emirp sumitpo (staff), @Naitodesu, @Spinoirr, @Propellus (staff))
Disagree: 0
Neutral: 0

7-A scaling
Agree:
10 (@Woomica, @SatellaTheWoE, @V999, @TWILIGHT-OP, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Harith0cell, @Emirp sumitpo (staff), @Naitodesu, @Spinoirr, @Propellus (staff))

6-C scaling
Agree:
9 (@Woomica, @SatellaTheWoE, @V999, @TWILIGHT-OP (neutral on 6-C Ayaka), @Spectra_Schiffer, @Harith0cell, @Emirp sumitpo (staff), @Spinoirr, @Propellus (staff))
Disagree:0
Neutral: 1 (@Naitodesu)

Verse Page Scaling
Agree: 10
(@Woomica, @SatellaTheWoE, @V999, @TWILIGHT-OP, @Spectra_Schiffer, @Harith0cell, @Emirp sumitpo (staff), @Naitodesu, @Spinoirr, @Propellus (staff))

Last edited:
This is easily the biggest CRT i've done, help i should be studying

The Adepti, the Knights of Favonius and Tier 7

The Primo Geovishap caused a powerful earthquake and Klee was able to defeat it. Mind you she did this without any preparation or setting up bombs since she said that she randomly encountered it. To add some concistency Lisa has her own 7-C feat of creating a storm, which is something she also does in the lore.

Characters that heavily downscale from the 7-C calc
Fatui Agents (A duo of Fatui Agents were able to restrain the Mondstandt Traveler as well as take hits from them)
Yelan (Can defeat Fatui Agents and has survived in the Chasm for an extended period of time)
Young Diluc (Can defeat entire groups of Fatui agents)
Kaeya (Clashed equally with a young Diluc and has likely gotten stronger since)
Tignari (Defeated a group of Fatui agents with Deyha's help)
Hu Tao (Defeated a Fatui agent in her demo)
Characters that directly scale to the 7-C calc
Klee (Defeated the Primo Geovishap)
Jean (Is a contender for the strongest fighter in Modnstandt, by both the people of the city and the Traveler themselves alongside Diluc, putting her on a comparable level to Klee)
Current Diluc (Same justification as Jean)
Eula (Is equal to Jean according to Varka)
Lisa (Can damage Kaeya when enraged. Performed her own 7-C feat)
Mondstandt Traveler (Fought against impostor Albedo alongside Eula)
Impostor Albedo (Could trade attacks with Eula and the ondstandt Traveler)
Albedo (Dealt the killing blow to impostor Albedo. Believes that only the Tarveler would be capable of stopping him if he ever went on a rampage)
Lupus Boreas (Can fight against the Mondstandt Traveler)

That being said there's two outliers among the Mondstandt cast and those are Noelle and Klee. Klee after setting up to many bombs leveled the entirety of Stormbearer Mountains. Noelle broke every claymore made by Wagner which would likely include the Waster Greatsword, which is capable of shattering mountains. Both of these feats would be Low 7-B (Note that Klee would only be Low 7-B with a large amount of bombs so her ratings would probably be 7-C with magic and explosives, up to Low 7-B with preparation)

Finally for the Adepti and Liyue cast we have Shenhe's 7-A calc of freezing a tsunami, which has been around for some time now but for some reason is scaled exclusively to her. Now yes Shenhe is considered really really powerful but not by an absurd margin compared to the other Adepti tier characters. Infact when she freezes the tsunami, you can see Ganyu also charging up a shot likely to also freeze the tsunami.

Those who scale to the 7-A feat are
Shenhe (Performed the feat)
Ganyu (Intended to freeze the tsunami had Shenhe not intervened. Has trained under cloud Reatainer for far longer than Shenhe has
The Liyue Traveler (Is in no way infirior to Ganyu)
Liyue Chapter Tartaglia (Fought the Liyue Traveler for an extended period of time)
Abyss Heralds (Can fight against the Liyue Traveler)

Also, before this is brought up, we see numerous characters on this level withstand elemental attacks from eachother, albeit they are superior to their physicals. The Traveler can take a concentrated hydro blast from Beist and is only briefly knocked out, Kaeya can withstand Lisa's lightning with only some damage and Fatui agents can take the Travelers windscyth (there's probably more examples but i can't be bothered to gather everything).

Beidou, Xiao, Cyno and Ayaka

Moving on we have characters that are sort of in their own miscallenious tiers
Beidou is currently scaled to "High 7-A, possibly 6-C" based on her defeating Haishan who her profile states is comparable to monsters from the Archon War. Problem is i could not find a single mention of this in the actual lore of the game. Anytime Haishan is mentioned he is simply called a legendery sea monster and i'm not even sure if he was around during the Archon War. Beidou would should still scale to 7-A from the likes of Ganyu as she is regarded as superhumanly strong by the people of Liyue (said rumors being true to her actual strength).
Xiao is scaled to "High 7-A, possibly 6-C" by scaling above Beidou slaying Haishan, which as we discussed isn't a valid feat. So he would also be downgraded to At least 7-A, as he is considered one of the most powerful Adepti, with Ganyu seeking out to train with him specifically
Cyno is currently listed as "High 8-C, possibly 6-C", however his only scaling is against Sumeru Traveler and the Wanderer, both of which are 6-C. Now the latter was holding back and he fought the former for only a moment but i still believe he should be upgraded to an "At most 6-C".
Ayaka should scale to Post-Inazuma Traveler, via fighting the Maguu Kenki alongside him as well as fighting the Traveler themselves. Now she does later admit infiriority to the Traveler, but she should still be somewhat comparable to them making her "At most 6-C".

Dvalin and Venti

Venti is curently listed as High 8-C in his Post-Prologue key, however there's no reason to assume that his power dropped this much after losing the Gnosis. Infact we know that he defeated Decarabian, who stalemated God Andrius, before even becoming the Anemo Archon in the first place. This means that even his base level of power without the Gnosis is still 6-C scaling above prime Andrius, so that's what he should be listed as instead.
As for Dvalin, we know that during the fight with Venti, Jean, Diluc and the Traveler, Venti was actively powering the others up to be able to contend with Dvalin. He also warns them that while Dvalin's power has declined he is still very dangerous. With all that in mind i think it's fair to assume that Dvalin even in his current weakened state should scale to current Venti, making him 6-C as well.

Verse Page Scaling

The scaling on the verse page is extremely outdated, so i porpose it being replaced with
Hilichurl Tier: For untrained Vision-wielders or those completely lacking in combat-related feats, such as Diona and Xinyan, but should at least be capable of defeating Hilichurls, which can pose a threat to more capable combatants in large enough numbers. High 8-C (downscaling greatly from 4 tons of TNT).

Adventurer Tier: For the standard trained Vision-wielders, such as Razor and Amber, who should scale to Bennett melting some ice with hsi elemental burst. High 8-C (4 tons of TNT).

Knight of Favonious Tier: High level vision users such as Jean, Diluc and Lisa that scale Klee defeating the Primo Geovishap, which is capable of causing a powerful earthquake. 7-C (15 Kilotons of TNT)

Adeptus Tier: Characters the level of an Adeptus such as Ganyu and the Liyue Traveler, which scale to Shenhe freezing a tsunami. 7-A (454 Megatons of TNT)

Low God Tier: For those who scale to God Andrius; mainly consists of the baseline for a deity, such as Venti and the Shouki no Kami. 6-C (5.8 Gigatons).

High God Tier: For those who scale to or above Prime Barbatos who could lift and throw Pilos Peak, such as the top three of the Fatui Harbingers and the Seven Dragon Sovereigns. 6-C+ (54 gigatons).

7-C scaling
Agree: 0

7-A scaling
Agree:

Venti and Dvalin 6-C scaling
Agree:

Verse Page Scaling
Agree:
Idk if my vote has meaning but yes i agree with all the stuff

I feel like speculating that Ganyu could do the same as Shenhe just because she aimed at the tsunami is wild speculation with only cursory evidence. I don't mind this being scaled in general, but the justifications for Ganyu specifically feel weak.

It's worth noting that Shenhe's tsunami feat is only scaled offensively, much in the same way that Yelan's Breakthrough Barb is 6-C offensively.

I also think that Haishan being High 7-A was some hot bullshit than never really had any basis

The issue of the Universal Energy System should also be brought up as it was argued before that offensive feats should scale defensively since both Elemental Forcefields and Elemental Attacks draw from the same source of energy

The issue of the Universal Energy System should also be brought up as it was argued before that offensive feats should scale defensively since both Elemental Forcefields and Elemental Attacks draw from the same source of energy
It's not just elementsl forcefields, characters tanking eachothers elemental attacks is just a very common thing in the verse (I'm in class rn so i cant link any examples but i'll try to gather everything i can when i get home)
I feel like speculating that Ganyu could do the same as Shenhe just because she aimed at the tsunami is wild speculation with only cursory evidence. I don't mind this being scaled in general, but the justifications for Ganyu specifically feel weak.
What do you think would be a better justification then?

Probably both having received training from Cloud Retainer (though if I remember correctly their training regiments were likely different), one could argue Ganyu's Illuminated Beast heritage puts her somewhat to Shenhe's level on top of that.

If it comes down to it, I suppose 6-C is kind of the logical extent you can take this given Yelan straight jumps from 7-C to 6-C factoring in Breakthrough Barb for example.

Alright i'm back from class so here are a few instances i could find of characters tanking elemental attacks

Two Fatui agents could tank the Travelers windscythe
Kaeya is implied to have taken a lightning attack from Lisa
Klee survived one of her bombs that blew up her workshop
The Traveler gets hit by Beist's Hydro Blast and is only briefly knocked out
Eula blocks a barage of ice attacks from impostor Albedo
The Traveler can take a lightning strike from the Raiden Shogun and suffers little damage

Narratively speaking elemental energy has never been treated as this omnipotent unstopable force that lets you one shot anyone and there's even instances of normal trained humans defeating vision users

Tbf the Fatui agents thing was when the Traveler was at their weakest
Klee also has supernatural luck so I'd like to know the circumstances surrounding this
Shenhe/Traveler could scale to Beisht but the idea was shut down before because they claimed Beisht was too weakened by all the ballista barrages

The others I don't really have an issue with

Agree on all, my only question would Jean, Diluc, and Mondsadt Traveler be upgraded to "At most 6-C" with Venti's buff. or would that be an outlier?

Agree except for several thing.

Unless you believe that the traveler somehow stay in Mondstadt and not immediately go to Liyue (far more likely later on but not at this point) Dragon spine mountain event would happen after Liyue which would make anyone scaling from the event feat 7A.

Mondstadt traveler should use a different justification for what i said above.

Primo geovishap should be 7A for fighting against an adepti for long enough to collapse an entire mountain before the fight end and adepti scale to Shenhe, so Klee too should be 7A via neg-diffing it. This is even more obvious when Liyue traveler first fight it, Paimon noted that he has become stronger after seeing him fight, so it should scale for fighting against an even more powerful traveler and push him enough to show that he's stronger than before.

Razor should also scale to 7A for not fighting abyss herald along with Liyue traveler, Boreas should also scale for being stronger then Razor, the only thing i can say about Razor quest is that maybe Razor did most of the work and Boreas was holding back.

Yeah that's about it.

Agree on all, my only question would Jean, Diluc, and Mondsadt Traveler be upgraded to "At most 6-C" with Venti's buff. or would that be an outlier?
It wouldnt be an outlier since its a temporary buff, i just dont know if its worth mentioning
Unless you believe that the traveler somehow stay in Mondstadt and not immediately go to Liyue (far more likely later on but not at this point) Dragon spine mountain event would happen after Liyue which would make anyone scaling from the event feat 7A.
Here's the thing with that. The only archon quest requirment to do the dragonspine quest is Mondstandt and going through the dialogue there's not really any indication that the Traveler had already gone to Liuye by that point
Primo geovishap should be 7A for fighting against an adepti for long enough to collapse an entire mountain before the fight end
When does the Geovishap fight an adeptus?
Razor should also scale to 7A for not fighting abyss herald along with Liyue traveler, Boreas should also scale for being stronger then Razor, the only thing i can say about Razor quest is that maybe Razor did most of the work and Boreas was holding back.
Idk feels like a pretty big outlier.

I should say that in general i'm not opposed to the 7-C guys being 7-A, im just gonna need more evidence. A big problem with genshin profiles has been how out there and nonsensical the scaling chains have been so i wanna keep things as streamline as possible

Btw is this all being considered in tandem with the High 6-A Archons CRT that never quite took off or has that gone back to the drawing board

Btw is this all being considered in tandem with the High 6-A Archons CRT that never quite took off or has that gone back to the drawing board
@Aether2734 has made a new god tier thread

@Aether2734 has made a new god tier thread
I hate this already 🗿

Anyway, the OP of this is fine honestly though put me in Neutral for 6-C scaling, and Agree for 7-A, 7-C

Except we have zero reason to scale Haishan to Venti's feat, don't talk down on me just because I don't make bigger leaps in logic like the average Genshin fan
Create a CRT if you're unsatisfied. Right now, that is the current scaling and arguments made against it are invalid.

Thought you were talking about the calculation itself, my bad.

Here's the thing with that. The only archon quest requirment to do the dragonspine quest is Mondstandt and going through the dialogue there's not really any indication that the Traveler had already gone to Liuye by that point

When does the Geovishap fight an adeptus?

Idk feels like a pretty big outlier.

I should say that in general i'm not opposed to the 7-C guys being 7-A, im just gonna need more evidence. A big problem with genshin profiles has been how out there and nonsensical the scaling chains have been so i wanna keep things as streamline as possible
The traveler and Paimon in general doesn't really directly reference previous quest much or at all unless someone ask them directly about it, so that's not much of an argument. I tend to just ignore requirement in general and just go chronological order. But if you want to scale it by requirement then fine.

Yeah forget it, it's been a years since i play so i forgot where that quote is.

He doesn't have any limit feat prior tho so nothing to really say that it's an outlier.

Well Jean did take on 5 ruin guard and cut them to pieces, something that not even Liyue FLT Ajax can do so i guess there's that... Only that tho.

The traveler and Paimon in general doesn't really directly reference previous quest much or at all unless someone ask them directly about it, so that's not much of an argument. I tend to just ignore requirement in general and just go chronological order. But if you want to scale it by requirement then fine.
Well if you go by chronological order this would be the Traveler post Inazuma (ver 2.3) who is 6-C, which creates a whole lot of problems if you wanna scale everyone to them
Well Jean did take on 5 ruin guard and cut them to pieces, something that not even Liyue FLT Ajax can do so i guess there's that... Only that tho.
Childe was weakened when he fought the Ruin guards and only had 10 seconds to defeat them so it was by no means he best showing

I might make a separate thread gathering any evidence that puts the Mondstandt cast on a comparable level to the Liyue cast

Well if you go by chronological order this would be the Traveler post Inazuma (ver 2.3) who is 6-C, which creates a whole lot of problems if you wanna scale everyone to them

Childe was weakened when he fought the Ruin guards and only had 10 seconds to defeat them so it was by no means he best showing
I dont think it necessarily means that because amber benny eula and albedo that fought impostor is automatically 6C it may be just something to the story to make event more playable and to add to the story itself since we learned more about albedo and his impostor...I mean if we lead by that logic Doggy that we fought in inazuma event would also be 6c.But if its the case for some reason then likey higher on their profiles can work imo

Back