• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu Non-Corptoral? (possible Infinite Zamasu downgrade - everyone else upgrade)

During the (very brief) fight against Infinite Zamasu, Goku Vegeta and Trunks charge up their signature move against Zamasu and ... land a blow on him

(HERE you can see the attack being charged up and hitting one of Zamasu's faces at 1:33)

Either Zamasu is corproeal, as he took the hit (although he was not damaged) or Ki attacks (and thus ANYONE ELSE) would have the power to hit a non-corporeal being with their strikes. I mean, they hit Zamasu's cloud.... Am I the only one seeing it?

Even though Infinite Zamasu is a soul, the more likely outcome of this CRT is that he loses his non-corporeality.

I mean, being a disembodied spirit can simply be Intangibility.

It would be pointless of me to try repeat this, but what kinda monkey would scratch a hole in a tank?

They did not "hit" him because Zamasu is 4-dimensional.

Except we clearly see the shockwave hitting Zamasu's ... 'cloud'. He was struck. He wasn't even slightly hurt of course

WHy would Zamasu set up a barrier around the planet? Which also used as pretty much his avatar to both attack and show his terror when Zen'O killed him?

That had to be his 'body' for the lack of a better term. And it got hit

No, to hit a 4-dimensional being you have to "hit" it across all space-time simultaneously.

That shockwave means nothing at all.

Or simply Zamasu messing with them and show that even if they were to hit him, they couldn't hurt him.

Again, hitting means producing a "effect" on his actual body.

While those Saiyans did not even affect his dust.

No, you are blinded by sight and ignore the technical part.

Shockwaves can either mean something, or just be insignificant, in this case it's the latter.

I repeat this the last time ;

to hit a 4-dimensional being you have to "hit" it across all space-time simultaneously.

short answer; Zamasu's body did not receive any effect whatsover from them, however what produced the shockwave is not zamasu's body. But just some other power of some sort.

Yeah unfortunately not how that worked clearly.

Beam hit him. Made sense? No. Hit him anyway.

Beam hit and shockwave. Whichsignify he got hit.

Not some random arbitrary power.

Well, it does seem you clearly cannot interpret the message i'm writing.

To put it directly : The ki wave did not have any effect on zamasu's actual body whatsover.

And for the last time, you are blinded by sight.

>actual body.

Which would be impossible as he had no body. Effect? Man he meant no effect which meant harm. Not zero effect and did not hit him.

>And for the last time, you are blinded by sight.

No offense. But that is litterally bullshit. Makes less sense than him hitting zamasu.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
If not PIS, you guys are literally just finding more reasons for why Zamasu isn't non-corpeal.

He's literally a living timeline. He is indeed Non-Corpeal I'd appreciate if you stopped with your blatant downplay.

Or he hit the Non-Corporal zanasu.

Which happened.

Him getting hit does not mean he not Non-Corporal.

Otherwise no profile would have 'hit Non-Corporal on as hitting one would null the Non-Corporal. Well only going by ya logic man.

1. First of all, there is no "offense" here. However, zamasu does have a "body" because he is still informational. Even if it's not shown visually.

2. Secondly, the word "harm" was never presented by me, I am only speaking of cause to effect, in which case is litterally only possible if they "hit" him through all of space-time. That is visually not depicted or stated at all.

Producing any sort of effect to a 4-dimensional being is only possible through such way.

Or maybe Saiyans should get the ability to hit non-corporeals because being merged with a timeline and having no actual body is the very definition of incorporeal.

Ok, people should calm a little bit here. Perhaps, I think that people is confusing Non-Corporeal with Intangibility (I barely known the difference between both).

People are underestimating this non-corporeal attribute.

That is, people think a body is something physical. Though a universe is still physical, zamasu is informational in other words, whether this can illustrated or is depicted, are two different things.

Something "non-corporeal" is entirely conceptual, and formless of property.

It can be some physical constant, litterally a law of physics. However, Souls can still be physical and look like" bodies", whereas this body isnt something you probably would be able to interact with through ordinary means.

Back