• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Lifting Strength Dragon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been bugging me for a while since Infinite Zamasu not having Immeasurable Lifting Strength seems sorta arbitrary. This should not scale to anyone else.

The qualifications for Immeasurable LS is this.

Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and/or higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior.

Infinite Zamasu already shows qualities of qualitative superiority due to his merging with time itself with a structure that already qualifies for tier 2 as time gives an uncountably infinite difference when in conjunction with a universal sized structure. So yes Infinite Zamasu fits the criteria of "higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior".

That is already accepted on the wiki so I don't really have to debate much about it.
Reality Warping, Danmaku, Fusionism & Multilocation (He was fusing with the fabric of space-time and becoming one with the universe before invading other timelines with his presence)
Higher-Dimensional Existence (He became one with the universe itself)
Low Multiverse level (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline and was affecting the present to a certain degree, implying he was actually affecting space-time as well. The Universe he was becoming one with being comprised of 2 universal space time continuums)

So yes it's accepted that he also became or was becoming time itself which in turn would have to grant him immeasurable lifting strength as it's his very existence as a higher dimensional entity who merged or was merging with all of space-time of a sufficiently sized universe/structure which should also fit the "qualitative superiority" criteria.

I have 2 proposed ratings that I will let staff decide which is best.

Unknown | Unknown, eventually Immeasurable (Would eventually become the entire universe and its space-time)

Unknown | Immeasurable (Was becoming the entire universe and its space-time)

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

this proves that zamasu would have become that much heavy sure, but why would it scale to his LS? he was litterally just ideas of justice at that point, he had no body to have to sustain his "weight"

this proves that zamasu would have become that much heavy sure, but why would it scale to his LS? he was litterally just ideas of justice at that point, he had no body to have to sustain his "weight"
he was ideas of justice, but the universe was his container, so he would still scale.

again, he still had no "body" for him to have to sustain his own "weight", why are we assuming that he is doing so?
man what, he was still able to be interacted with, because he fused with the universe, thats why he could still fire ki blast and things like that, and still be interacted with.

man what, he was still able to be interacted with, because he fused with the universe, thats why he could still fire ki blast and things like that, and still be interacted with.
this changes the fact that he didn't had a body or a form to have to sustain his own weight how exactly?

So why wouldn’t those who upscale IZ scale even if it’s due to IZ being qualitative superior since those who upscaled IZ were considered Low 2-C back then too even though IZ gets it via qualitative superiority

That doesn't sound right, and IZ only would have this tier due to HDE.
This, zamasu is due to HDE, not because of his ki, so no one would scale above him in this regard, the only reason jiren does is because of statements of powet, not because of his ki

Because he qualifies for "Qualitatively superior higher dimensional being"
Ok but so what? He doesn't even have a body to he able to "lift" so how could we give LS to something that can't lift and that is not sustaining its own weight due to not having a body to be sustained in the first place?

well you said zamasu was only qualitatively superior for merging with the universe, hence low 2-C, so clearly it took power for that. That is why other characters upscale.
Same would apply for this
Ok but so what? He doesn't even have a body to he able to "lift" so how could we give LS to something that can't lift and that is not sustaining its own weight due to not having a body to be sustained in the first place?
Infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and/or higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior.

Change our standards if you wanna disagree being qualitative superior In size qualifies for immeasurable
By our standards, word for word, Infinite Zamasu should 100% have Immeasurable lifting strength

Easy agree
exactly

Same would apply for this

Change our standards if you wanna disagree being qualitative superior In size qualifies for immeasurable
Zamasu doesn't fit this since he never lifted anything of this weight, he would "weight" this much sure, but he doesn't have a feat of lifting his own weight, due to him being ethereal and all, he really doesn't need to if you want to argue that

Zamasu doesn't fit this since he never lifted anything of this weight, he would "weight" this much sure, but he doesn't have a feat of lifting his own weight, due to him being ethereal and all, he really doesn't need to if you want to argue that
He qualifies he’s a HDB who’s portrayed as qualitative superior that’s our standards bro

Which means that he is that heavy, has he shown to be able ro lift his own weight?

equated to higher order beings or higher dimensional beings portrayed as qualitative superior that simple

@omegabronic You're creating requirements not listed in our standards. This reasoning you're giving isn't necessary to give Infinite Zamasu an Immeasurable rating
I honestly can't see how i am, i am merely explaining what the LS chart is saying and why it doesn't apply to zamasu

equated to higher order beings or higher dimensional beings portrayed as qualitative superior that simple
The chart is listing the weight of such things, it is not saying that they would be that strong automatically, zamasu is made of ideas, he has nothing to colapse to for the argument of his sustaining his own weight to be made, so unless he lifts something as heavy as himself, you woulf only be proving that he weights this much, since that is what the chart is saying. That being like that weight this much

I honestly can't see how i am, i am merely explaining what the LS chart is saying and why it doesn't apply to zamasu

The chart is listing the weight of such things, it is not saying that they would be that strong automatically, zamasu is made of ideas, he has nothing to colapse to for the argument of his sustaining his own weight to be made, so unless he lifts something as heavy as himself, you woulf only be proving that he weights this much, since that is what the chart is saying. That being like that weight this much
My guy it is saying exactly what you’re saying its not saying equated means equivalent its equivalent to higher order beings from greater planes of existences and/or higher dimensional beings who are portrayed as qualitative superior the bolded part is why Zamasu qualifies

Zamasu moved himself while fusing, so he did sustain his own weight, therefore i agree with a possible rating based on this, i am however agains using the fact that he is higjer dimensional as the only justificative

Multiple people have given the description, verbatim, for Immeasurable LS. Infinite Zamasu qualifies
The chart shown is only talking about the weight of things, and gives HDE beings as an example of things that weight this much, the argument should be him sustain8ng himself, not him merely being HDE

The chart shown is only talking about the weight of things, and gives HDE beings as an example of things that weight this much, the argument should be him sustain8ng himself, not him merely being HDE
Look at any character with HDE and you'll see Immeasurable lifting strength, often without justification

HDE directly correlates with this, as your existence itself is immeasurable within the constraints of a 3-D realm

I have saw some without it
I’m kinda interested now who?
Regardless, Zamasu himself is a 4-D construct at this point. He is of a mass that 3-D terms cannot measure as a result. When you get into dimensionality stuff, that's enough for Immeasurable LS

Doesn't matter if he "didn't lift that much," he is that much
And the standards say that equating as a higher dimensional being who’s qualitatively superior works too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back