• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The image doesn’t even support what you said
What
He evolved during the battle until he surpassed SSG.
The first highlighted part references that the power of his base form surpasses the SSG power. This is supported by the prior two paragraphs that you ignored.
Your body has learnt from the experience of fighting in god form. Mairly feeling that level of power was enough on New heights...
The second highlighted part is a metaphor and I can't believe that you actually just hand waved the blatant statement that the SSG power left Goku.
The Red glow of Saiyan Divinity may have left you...

SSG opened him up to a new world of power, but it was his own latent power that allowed him to reach those levels. Even after he supossedly ''mastered'' SSG's power he continued to grow stronger.
Goku overcoming his limits doesn't mean SSG was 4-B at the beginning of the fight.
He evolved during the battle until he surpassed SSG.

The first highlighted part references that the power of his base form surpasses the SSG power. This is supported by the prior two paragraphs that you ignored.
Your body has learnt from the experience of fighting in god form. Mairly feeling that level of power was enough on New heights...
The second highlighted part is a metaphor and I can't believe that you actually just hand waved the blatant statement that the SSG power left Goku.
The Red glow of Saiyan Divinity may have left you...
The "Red Glow" clearly refers to SSG form: his form changed, he's now a normal super saiyan, but the strength of the super saiyan god remained inside him. I didn't ignore anything, I used the context. The SSG power didn't leave Goku, the SSG form: red hair, red glow, was the thing that left him

The "Red Glow" clearly refers to SSG form: his form changed, he's now a normal super saiyan, but the strength of the super saiyan god remained inside him. I didn't ignore anything, I used the context. The SSG power didn't leave Goku, the SSG form: red hair, red glow, was the thing that left him
The SSG power "remained" inside him because he adapted and reached that level. This is true because that is the context of the paragraph you quoted which you said you didn't ignore.
Anyway if you are claiming that that the divine power remained in Goku then that can be refuted by the fact that that would've turned him into the SSGSS form which it didn't, and or that he would've had god ki on his base form which he doesn't.

The SSG power "remained" inside him because he adapted and reached that level. This is true because that is the context of the paragraph you quoted which you said you didn't ignore.
Nah
Anyway if you are claiming that that the divine power remained in Goku then that can be refuted by the fact that that would've turned him into the SSGSS form which it didn't, and or that he would've had god ki on his base form which he doesn't.
I claim the strength remained, not the divine power. The strength fused with Goku, the godly Ki disappeared.

Edit: I've just seen that the sub confirms my point about Aura disappearing and SSG power remaining inside Goku

Last edited:
He doesn't have any feats putting him above 4-B prior to growing stronger, so we don't assume he is.
not agreeing with any side but weren't u flexing goku has some insane AD yet he stayed stagnant at 4-B, lol. sounds like he doesn't have good AD.

in conclusion, goku doesn't grow stronger via AD.

Back