• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
image0.jpg

With Saitama’s new hax I’m curious how this would go down if he and Goku were in the same ballpark
  • Fight starts out with Stats Equalized, at least until both fighters begin to amp themselves
  • DBS Anime Goku is used
Round 1: Both are in-character, Goku starts in Base. Both view the fight as a simple sparring match and will employ their standard tactics and mindset

Round 2: Saitama is bloodlusted, Goku starts in Ultra Instinct -Sign- and views Saitama as a threat to the universe.

Round 3: Round 2, but DBS Anime Goku is composited with his manga counterpart.

New info

IMG_6332.png

Last edited:
The real issue is we have no idea how durable Saitama is, and Goku's defense has always been related to Ki, an expendable resource.

Oh-, round one is in character? Then Goku keeps matching Saitama as the fight goes, using greater amounts of power each time, yet not high enough to one-shot nor defeat Saitama since he wants to see his true power, and then when Saitama reaches MUI level of power both'll have the so-equal fight everyone wants

Also, how fast does Goku actually increase strength? Idk about MUI but before he attained that form, Goku's growth has never been instantaneous, while Saitama grows exponentially stronger within the span of 2 punches (during an MFTL+ fight).

Oh-, round one is in character? Then Goku keeps matching Saitama as the fight goes, using greater amounts of power each time, yet not high enough to one-shot nor defeat Saitama since he wants to see his true power, and then when Saitama reaches MUI level of power both'll have the so-equal fight everyone wants
After Saitama reach MUI level it's literally just a matter of few minutes before mui Goku become a fodder to him

I will admit, saitama's reactive power level is better than Goku's. Goku has two different rpl's but saitama's rpl is both exponential and it's better than garou's amp which is also exponential.

In round 1, Goku senses saitama getting ridiculously strong extremely quickly then realizes the danger so amps to SSB and one shots.

Round 2, if saitama is equalized to Goku in MUI then Goku dies. They start off even maybe goku has an edge in combat for a bit until saitama just gets too strong too quickly and Goku dies.

Also, how fast does Goku actually increase strength? Idk about MUI but before he attained that form, Goku's growth has never been instantaneous, while Saitama grows exponentially stronger within the span of 2 punches (during an MFTL+ fight).
It's shown here that Saiyans gradually adapt to an opponent's power and speed mid-combat, though it seems like they have to scrap for a bit before the Adaptation lets them catch up:

I will admit, saitama's reactive power level is better than Goku's. Goku has two different rpl's but saitama's rpl is both exponential and it's better than garou's amp which is also exponential.
I can't belive it... but what about DB Black Saga? Didn't they become as strong as ssgss in base or something like that because of Black crazy scaling?
In round 1, Goku senses saitama getting ridiculously strong extremely quickly then realizes the danger so amps to SSB and one shots.
I think Goku'll most likely want to see how much Saitama can grow tbh

For people who didn't notice, they have equalized stats across the board until the amps begin to take effect. I think Saitama takes it.

Goku in-character wouldn't go straight to SSJBKK, he would ascend slowly as the fight progresses. Because he would be equal with Saitama though, Saitama's rapid rate of growth would kick in. Seeing as he can go from equal to someone to being capable of effortlessly stomping them in a matter of seconds, Goku would be overwhelmed very quickly. From that point, Goku would begin to ascend through each SSJ form one after the other, sort of like when he first began to fight Jiren. But less one-sided. While Saitama continues to grow, Goku is forced to continue ascending. When he goes SSJG he'd probably have an edge for a while, as it's supposed to be in a whole other league above normal SSJ forms, but I still see Saitama catching up relatively fast, long before he's defeated, especially with his will power and stamina. I think eventually Saitama will just end up surpassing all of Goku's forms and beats him high-diff.

For the second round, it depends. Is Saitama starting off equalized to Goku's base form? Or is he starting off equal to UI? I think Goku starting off in UI is a much bigger advantage than Saitama being bloodlusted. Saitama being bloodlusted isn't necessarily an amp of its own, it just means he's going for the kill ASAP via any means necessary. Goku starting off in UI means he's gonna be miles ahead of Saitama and just kinda one-shots before RE gives him an edge, but that's under scenario one. If Saitama starts off equal to UI, he'd be getting mid-diffed at the start, Goku would be untouchable to him, but it wouldn't take more than like, 10 seconds for Saitama to just begin stomping him, and since he's bloodlusted, Goku has no time at all for his RE to kick in.

For people who didn't notice, they have equalized stats across the board until the amps begin to take effect. I think Saitama takes it.

Goku in-character wouldn't go straight to SSJBKK, he would ascend slowly as the fight progresses. Because he would be equal with Saitama though, Saitama's rapid rate of growth would kick in. Seeing as he can go from equal to someone to being capable of effortlessly stomping them in a matter of seconds, Goku would be overwhelmed very quickly. From that point, Goku would begin to ascend through each SSJ form one after the other, sort of like when he first began to fight Jiren. But less one-sided. While Saitama continues to grow, Goku is forced to continue ascending. When he goes SSJG he'd probably have an edge for a while, as it's supposed to be in a whole other league above normal SSJ forms, but I still see Saitama catching up relatively fast, long before he's defeated, especially with his will power and stamina. I think eventually Saitama will just end up surpassing all of Goku's forms and beats him high-diff.

For the second round, it depends. Is Saitama starting off equalized to Goku's base form? Or is he starting off equal to UI? I think Goku starting off in UI is a much bigger advantage than Saitama being bloodlusted. Saitama being bloodlusted isn't necessarily an amp of its own, it just means he's going for the kill ASAP via any means necessary. Goku starting off in UI means he's gonna be miles ahead of Saitama, but that's under scenario one. If Saitama starts off equal to UI, he'd be getting mid-diffed at the start, Goku would be untouchable to him, but it wouldn't take more than like, 10 seconds for Saitama to just begin stomping him, and since he's bloodlusted, Goku has no time at all for his RE to kick in.
No Goku will notice saitama's asinine rate of growth after a short skirmish and one shot in round one by amping to SSB immediately.
I agree with your round 2.

No Goku will notice saitama's asinine rate of growth after a short skirmish and one shot in round one by amping to SSB immediately.
I agree with your round 2.
That's not in-character. But I haven't been active here outside of OPM discussion thread for a while so I wouldn't know for sure if SBA applies that kind of stuff.

Back