• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah but, you know, ultra vs hyper is more context fun lol, but don't tempt me into doing that match, i am courageous lmao

nah, mind destruction goes brrrrr
I mean if you did that match i don’t see goku losing UT is haxed out and has a overwhelming aura that might just one shot along with immortality type 8

Dark Ki resists mind manipulation sadly

now we only need the wally west fight
oh no

thing is, sonic will constantly getting energy by every thought he has, but i guess that this would still kind of **** him

which hax/powers does those encompass? power null here only nulls what has shown to be able to null

yup, and if not causality, mind destruction gg
Sonic's recharge might be good. But against goku's absorbtion, its prolly useless.
And as for power null ...it's too long to write what he nulls rather than what he doesn't.

Sonic's recharge might be good. But against goku's absorbtion, its prolly useless.
And as for power null ...it's too long to write what he nulls rather than what he doesn't.
op goku is op i guess lol

I'm not against the idea of UT goku vs sonic. It depends on the OP if he wants to do it or not.
maybe in the future, and with another character, for variety sake i already have the perfect idea

Oooo bro is cooking
merlin_147496812_ab5da37d-a112-4122-b0f9-0243907bc3a6-articleLarge.jpg

god Ki resists dark Ki but for some reason that got removed? Idek the reasoning for it
wait, he does resist dark factor, which is a stronger variant of demon god power which is a stronger variant of dark ki, i think? either way, does matter much since he doesn't resist this type of mind manipulation, se meh

Thats gonna start a war for sure lol
and i will enjoy it while eating popcorn

sonic went so far, remember when hyper sonic was barely star level? and now he can win against the strongest goku on the site, i am so proud, and also surprised at how well this went, could swear that it was gonna be heated, but it was pretty chill
You picked a weaker Goku actually;
  • SSB: Universe Tree Goku
  • Xeno Goku (due to DD) + Keysword
  • This Goku but with Keysword
All better than plain PUI Goku for cross verse matchups

wait, he does resist dark factor, which is a stronger variant of demon god power which is a stronger variant of dark ki, i think? either way, does matter much since he doesn't resist this type of mind manipulation, se meh

and i will enjoy it while eating popcorn
I forgot which one but it’s either multiple of those 3 or just 1 of those 3 (Technically he would since its just Sonic going into his consciousness making it more limited as well)

Same lol

I’m kinda surprised temporal AOE works on Goku, I thought the many worlds angle DB subscribes too would mean changes to Goku’s past just trigger a different timeline
In Xenoverse this is a side-effect of Bulma’s Time Machine iirc, she since fixed the issue

In Xenoverse this is a side-effect of Bulma’s Time Machine iirc, she since fixed the issue
No xenoverse still subscribed to the many worlds interpretation where different events result in different timelines the only difference being that in xenoverse and by proxy heroes are 2-A in scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back