• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic via causality manip makes sense but mind destruction wouldn’t work since Goku resisted Hakai

(So for now I got sonic winning via causality)

Sonic via causality manip makes sense but mind destruction wouldn’t work since Goku resisted Hakai

(So for now I got sonic winning via causality)
It's the opposite actually. Goku should resist getting targeted through all of time but not his mind getting destroyed, only erased.

Crazy how the guy known for his speed needs speed equalized to stand a chance

From what I'm seeing, the main issue is causality...which from my understanding, seems to be something that could be a constant threat. So, I guess I'm voting Sonic unless something pops up that can minimize that issue.

It’s not erasing Goku, just targeting his mind.
Hakai is mid godly erasure it’s soul body and mind erasure
that’s why I have sonic winning just for causality

manip (if Goku had resistance to it like he should which got removed for god knows why I’d have goku winning but it’s not accepted so Sonic wins for now)
It is both acctually
goku can survive erasure causality is the only reason sonic wins
I mean with the UT I'd probably argue that physical attacks through all of time wouldn't work either since the ki would also crush him throughout all of time.
UT goku just stomps with passives I think but it’s not UT so there’s no point In mentioning him

I feel like the mind thing is kind of semantics, how does resisting your mind being completely erased not protect your mind from being physically destroyed, they’re the same thing.

Hakai is mid godly erasure it’s soul body and mind erasure

that’s why I have sonic winning just for causality

manip (if Goku had resistance to it like he should which got removed for god knows why I’d have goku winning but it’s not accepted so Sonic wins for now)

goku can survive erasure causality is the only reason sonic wins

UT goku just stomps with passives I think but it’s not UT so there’s no point In mentioning him
You managed to misinterpret like every message you responded to.

I feel like the mind thing is kind of semantics, how does resisting your mind being completely erased not protect your mind from being physically destroyed, they’re the same thing.
So it’s destroying the mind and not EE to the mind?
This is the point, it isn't erasure
so mind manip?
You managed to misinterpret like every message you responded to.
Are y’all saying it’s mind manip and not mind erasure

Different mechanics, one is an abbility erasing your mind, the other is someone physically attacking your mind as if it was a physical body

Also since sonic can attack conceptual beings like The End, i think that he could attack goku conceptually as well

Kind of, it is sonic physically punching goku's mind and destroying it via ap
I see thanks for the clarification
Yeah, it’s just Sonic hitting a person’s consciousness with his body to damage it.
I see that makes more sense it was confusing when some people said it was erasure
Would goku's energy absorption and power null give him any advantage?
Nah he gets folded due to causality manip

sonic recharges simply by thinking

Which hax has it shown to null? Also as godofice said, causality kind of ***** him lol
Considering the fact that goku can absorb higher than baseline 2-A amounts of energy in seconds at worst, sonic's recharge isn't gonna help him here. And goku was able to null out DK and DF. But as you said, causality ***** him over.

Considering the fact that goku can absorb higher than baseline 2-A amounts of energy in seconds at worst, sonic's recharge isn't gonna help him here.
thing is, sonic will constantly getting energy by every thought he has, but i guess that this would still kind of **** him

And goku was able to null out DK and DF.
which hax/powers does those encompass? power null here only nulls what has shown to be able to null

But as you said, causality ***** him over.
yup, and if not causality, mind destruction gg

sonic went so far, remember when hyper sonic was barely star level? and now he can win against the strongest goku on the site, i am so proud, and also surprised at how well this went, could swear that it was gonna be heated, but it was pretty chill

sonic went so far, remember when hyper sonic was barely star level? and now he can win against the strongest goku on the site, i am so proud, and also surprised at how well this went, could swear that it was gonna be heated, but it was pretty chill
The strongest goku is Ssjb universe tree (but technically goku would probably win when he gets his resistances back since they were removed for dumb reasons but until then sonic wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back