• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seems fair (I hope) so here it is. The father of our glorious earth fights the strongest offensive logia!

Sage Centipede vs Sakazuki

Speed is equal and battle takes place on a place where no water exists.

Sage is bloodlusted

Who wins?
unknown.png
unknown.png

Our Father:

Some Magma Man:

Incon:

Not even sure it would be incon tbh.

There's nothing really stopping Akainu from burrowing into the centipede's body and melting/vaporizing his insides until he reaches the core.
Idk why it's not on his profile but Sage Centipede should have resistance to heat and fire manipulation since he pretty much spawned in a lava pit and is made from the remains of Orochi who can submerge in lava without a problem and do this

Last edited:
I'm voting incon, Sage can't really damage Sakazuki if he decides to just become intangible indefinitely and Sakazuki can't damage Sage at all and even if he did his regeneration is too much.

That being said, if Sakazuki can't keep his intangible form indefinitely then Sage should be more than able to crush him with the LS and AP advantage, which is in character for him to do.

Akainu stomps.. Why are people still trying to debate this, it's not incon...

Regen won't matter
Akainu's magma isn't normal magma, it can burn fire itself and permanently change the weather of an island...
Idk why it's not on his profile but Sage Centipede should have resistance to heat and fire manipulation
even if he did akainu has haki which has resistance negation
Make him fight Evil Ocean Water
Passively will vaporize everything I think

I mean...

Can't Akainu just stand there and passively vaporize EOW. Like he doesn't have to disperse or kill it if he can just stand there and the water is evaporated lmao.

Im guessing EOW outlives then? I dunno if we just assume a giant body of water will get tired or die of age or something.

Also EOW can just keep absorbing the water of the world they are fighting in so unless the guy just stands there for eternity evaporating the water of the whole world then he can't win lol

I mean Akainu has got tens of kilometers of range and plenty of stamina.

Assuming EOW keeps trying to attack him for some reason, eventually he will evaporate all of the water. He's not going to get tired from simply standing there and occasionally spamming AoE attacks against an opponent that can do no damage to him lol.

I mean Akainu has got tens of kilometers of range and plenty of stamina.

Assuming EOW keeps trying to attack him for some reason, eventually he will evaporate all of the water. He's not going to get tired from simply standing there and occasionally spamming AoE attacks against an opponent that can do no damage to him lol.
EOW is constantly reabsorbing moisture from around it. not sure if continuous 6-A output would be able to outpace, or if it's possible to calc how much you'd need to vaporize to overpower it's reabsorption

I mean the air doesn't have that much moisture in it + Couldn't Akainu just vaporize the air lol.

Back