• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: DARKNESS552 IN TROUBLE!!! :(

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
It has been brought to my notice that darkness552 has met an unfortunate incident, and is in a coma :'(

It seems that he is now in a coma due to a car crash that happened recently as of now, I do not know about his condition as of yet. But I will update everyone as soon as I get more info.

I hope he gets well soon.

Holy sh*t. Dark... I was wondering why he hasn't been around the last two days. DAMMIT! I hope he gets better soon...

Holy shit. Darkness is an incredible admin who we're so, so lucky to have. I feel so terrible that something so bad happened to him. I sincerely hope he gets better, but I wish there was something I could do. I feel so powerless.

Does anyone know his exact condition, at the moment?

That is truly terrible. I hope that he recovers.

Holy mother of... he was in car crash?.

Damm, I hope he turns out ok. A car crash seriously screws you up... and this is coming from a guy that was almost killed by electrocution.

I really hope he wakes up.

@Antvasima

Well, if he is okay, we'll figure out tomorrow. However, I doubt TLT1 would make this thread based on a lie, and it's possible the crash happened recently.

might have been someone else possibly, becuz ive been told that the hospital wud give info about him tommorrow

he think he will recover after some time

but the question remains, who was on dark's account just a few hours ago?

God this is no joke...

I sincerely hope he recovers as soon as possible.

Are you really serious about this? If it is then I'll pray for him. Pray for him and pray for my mom too because she has cancer. Please I'll pray for Darkness and pray for my mother too. Please and thank you.

Back