• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fortnite | The Strongest Verse of Today (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT /srs)

High 1-A Ariana Grande
In light of recent events
8o95zf.png

I guess what I said was a bit wrong. It is a "physical" thing in the sense that there is an outer coating or shell around it. Inside the shell is the creation energy of the omniverse and what not. It has its own realm and other spots, but the way to get to those is through the zero point itself in Reality Zero.

Technically the creation energy and the ACTUAL zero point itself isn't physical, it's like an avatar I guess
I meant more the interaction part is the big red flag to 1-A. Any form of interaction with a higher reality object or power by something from a lower reality prevents it from being an actual higher reality and so limits it to at most Low 1-A. Even if the higher reality power is purely a form of non-sentient ambient metaphysical energy any form of interaction or attempts to utilise it counts as a major anti-feat.

Found this comment on reddit, aside from the writer himself of the Earth616 thor run confirming the dual canon, can anyone find these potential marvel comics that reference fortnite Chapter 2?
image.png

Alongside this, the foundation saying "IF the zero point blows up everything ends" is good support, plus the fact that Galactus seemed to think eating the Zero POint would make him unbeatable and he also just... couldn't absorb it instantly because he obviously didn't massively dwarfed it in power

oh yeah isn't this the comic with the reanimated corpse of Batman Who Laughs from Death Metal's last appearance?
I wouldn't knowbut the batman who laughs does appear and he is then condemned to stay in fortnite for all eternity.

I disagree with Peely considering he's literally been blended into a smoothie before and nothing bad has happened, not to mention the Oracle was being deliberately vague about what she meant by this.

Everything else, I agree with.

How is this different from Crossover Earth/Earth-7642 the world used to canonically explain some of the crossovers between DC and Marvel. Also I would assume that the Zero Point creating everything would contradict previously explained origins of both cosmologies

How is this different from Crossover Earth/Earth-7642 the world used to canonically explain some of the crossovers between DC and Marvel. Also I would assume that the Zero Point creating everything would contradict previously explained origins of both cosmologies
It was stated that it’s 616 Earth Marvel which to my understanding is the main continuity. Also this seems like a really weird whataboutism to being up because there’s nothing suggesting this, please read other messages before you comment stuff like this.

Eh, not really. Just do as I’ve been saying retroactively apply cosmologies then say the zero point made it.

Last edited:
It was stated that it’s 616 Earth Marvel which to my understanding is the main continuity.
That is the world where most stuff happens but Earth-616 and Earth-7642 are part of the same cosmology and Crossover Earth is the same earth but the name DC use for it in their cosmology, however we don't use it to weld the two cosmologies together. I want to know how this case is different as we would be combining a bunch of likely contradictory cosmologies.

Just do as I’ve been saying retroactively apply cosmologies then say the zero point made it.
retroactively... before the existence of time if that's the only argument and there's nothing actually directly saying that's the case, then I still disagree

That is the world where most stuff happens but Earth-616 and Earth-7642 are part of the same cosmology and Crossover Earth is the same earth but the name DC use for it in their cosmology, however we don't use it to weld the two cosmologies together. I want to know how this case is different as we would be combining a bunch of likely contradictory cosmologies.
Authors and editors have said Earth 616, pay attention.
retroactively... before the existence of time if that's the only argument and there's nothing actually directly saying that's the case, then I still disagree
Average fortnite hater, womp womp.

I'm beyond against this without more evidence of an actual cement crossover. Not just some promotional comics that get resolved and never brought up in other runs (Like Jared from Subway or the KFC Green lantern stuff). You bringing up articles from news outlets does not convince me, after all are we supposed to take the opinion these people as valid to our hobby? If so there are so many blogs, posts, and articles such as this one which says Tanjiro > Pegasus Seiya must we take them all at face value for evaluation? I feel you should bring more than WoG and provide mentions outside of the dedicated cross over comics, after all canons need to be handled with caution.

I'm beyond against this without more evidence of an actual cement crossover. Not just some promotional comics that get resolved and never brought up in other runs (Like Jared from Subway or the KFC Green lantern stuff). You bringing up articles from news outlets does not convince me, after all are we supposed to take the opinion these people as valid to our hobby? If so there are so many blogs, posts, and articles such as this one which says Tanjiro > Pegasus Seiya must we take them all at face value for evaluation? I feel you should bring more than WoG and provide mentions outside of the dedicated cross over comics, after all canons need to be handled with caution.
I’m starting to think people are showing up to this CRT and just… not reading what I’ve provided.

The articles are there because they have interviews with the writers themselves, they exist to show that they acknowledge it as canon not just because I felt like throwing it in there.
as for mentions outside of the crossover comics have you uh… played Fortnite at all? Or read the other comics that were releasing during this time. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out they’re both acknowledged, like come on, please stop making me have to say this.

ATP it’s better to argue if fortnite is Low 1-A or actually gets the full Marvel / DC treatment

Or read the other comics that were releasing during this time.
Yes, hence my ask: where outside of the crossovers in Marvel or DC does it mention it in a meaningful capacity? I'm not going to say I have perfect memory, but I just don't recall it outside of the limited runs is all.

For the blogs, I will say yes, I didn't read them initially, but I did read and see what you are using them for. That's fine, and my mistake sorry about that.
I am still against the proposal currently, I'd would just like some proof from outside the explicit cross over comics.

ATP it’s better to argue if fortnite is Low 1-A
Also is the original post under the new Tier 1/0 stuff or the current system that is being changed.

Also is the original post under the new Tier 1/0 stuff or the current system that is being changed.
Technically we’re not allowed to do upgrades like those rn so this is more of a “When the revisions for marvel and DC are finished this is what will happen to fortnite” so it’s under the new system but for legal reasons it’s not a Tier 1 uografe

Here's a video where a guy who owns a ton of marvel mainline comics with Fortnite referenced in them. Seems in Wolverine 2020 and X-Factor 2020 the events are referenced as well. So official comics during the run did in fact acknowledge this is as canon.
LRREMCS.png

etalOfm.png

Ht9rx0f.png

fki4zOg.png

It's funny to think that whatever was happening, the zero point and every other cosmic force in the universe thought that sending eveyrone to fortnite was more pressing/important.

Back