• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: DARKNESS552 IN TROUBLE!!! :(

This is...truly horrible news...

Darkness552 was an incredible Admin, and a good person. He was also...a valued friend. I sincerely hope that he recovers...

I will miss him :'(

That's a relief at least. I hope that he makes a full recovery.

Good, I knew that praying to every single fictional god I know will work. Get it?

Ok, he is kind of stable now, I hope he didn't suffer much damage.

he isnt kind of stable

he is stable as in legitly stable, the doctors will now make/ or have made a recovery time table for him

damn, this now reminded me faintly of the incident when my dad went into a coma ( i wasnt born back then, i was just told about it)

Well, he at least got better than my dad as a kid when he got amigdalitis... he got pretty bad and was on the hosital for like a month.

Oh my GOD....

This is very good news, I hope he makes a full recovery as fast as he can.

Back