• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: DARKNESS552 IN TROUBLE!!! :(

Poor Darkness552. He is one of my best admins too.

that's awsome, i don't really know him like you guys but i'm glad to hear he'll survive. but seriously, who is using his acount!

Looks like he has internal lung damage and some brain damage, so he will be in the hospital for a lot longer

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Looks like he has internal lung damage and some brain damage, so he will be in the hospital for a lot longer

noo :(

please recover darkness

keep in mind that my informer is behind by a few hours on the events, so doesnt have the complete info, and I hope the situation is less severe than we think

Brain damage? This is truly horrible. He was such a helpful and responsible admin too.

i hope its not that bad, i mean the informer himself said that he doesnt know everything just yet, so i honestly hope he is wrong about the brain damage part

I just got linked to this and learned of the update on his condition and I must say that this is absolutely terrible. It's easy to forget that people over a screen are still people nonetheless, but I hope that things go as well as possible from here on out even though I didn't really speak to him much if at all here

alright guys, i got some more specific info

It appears thaat the brain damage is such that he might have lost some memory, and so it will take time for it to come back (if it does), from what i know so far, his thought process of physical coordination have not been affected

to make it clear: he has not lost all of his memory, only some minor things apparently, and he will most likely gain it back

Antvasima said:
That is always something, but nevertheless horrible. How do you learn these things?
I am fb freidn with one of his real life friends (and i happen to know that fb freind from mvc)

so yeah, connections of the past have really helped, it will most likely end well for him, but yes, he will go through pain :(

Okay. Darkness552 was likely my most diligent admin, so in addition to being a tragedy happening to a very nice guy, this is also terrible for the future of the wiki.

Back