• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality Negation and Regeneration Negation pages

Glass, you ain't even helping, yes more or less, there is no concrete obvious consensus between staff members.

Agree: 5 (Planck, Marvel Champion, Duedate, Promestein, LordTracer)

Disagree: 4(Tllmbrg, Flashlight, DontTalk, Lephyr [fuse with power null instead of new page])

Neutral: 2 (KLOL, Damage)

Also, even if no one commented, does not mean we can simply apply the changes.

This is the new votes

Agree: 11 (Planck, Marvel Champion, Duedate, Promestein, LordTracer, Damage, Maverick, CelestialPegasus, Deagonx, Glassman, Qawsedf)

Disagree: 8 (Tllmbrg, Flashlight, DontTalk, Lephyr, LordGriffin1000, Mr._Bambu, Medeus, Saman)

Neutral: 1 (KLOL)

Still not a well obvious consensus that the thread can simply be applied, specially two bureaucrats have disagreed with it.

Who’s the second bureaucrat that disagreed? Only DT disagreed, plus with Prom’s status she’s basically a bureaucrat so her vote’s still valid.

Oh my bad, I thought bambu is one.

So ah ya, I guess the solution is simply re-pinging all relevant staff members to evaluate it again.

DDM and Bambu are also super mods, so I'd also highlight their votes against this while we're on that, as much I'd be fine with this power page.

Super mods aren’t as big of a jump as Bureaucrats tho so I don’t see the point. Besides Ant did say even the Bureaucrat votes don’t have a lot more sway than thread mods and admins.

I think, Glass, you should not be taking the thread so personally. Dread is correct that this is far from a cemented consensus, and I think you may have jumped the gun in rushing to close it before discussion was fully and properly completed.

Super Moderator is not a significant leap in consideration for these threads, I will clarify- it signifies extra duties myself and DDM are entrusted with. Our word should not carry substantially more weight in regards to these matters than other administrators, as far as I'm aware.

Oh my bad, I thought bambu is one.

A sin punishable by death.

@Mr._Bambu We already have a noticeable staff agreement and hardly anyone have refuted my points or Reaper's points against the idea that Immortality Negation is just Power Nullification. Plus you and Tllm already made a thread to just nuke this profile along many others so is there a point to this thread being open if you're going to go somewhere else to propose this page get deleted?

How does that differ from something like an entire timeline being erased and you coming back from the timeline being erased? You’re still coming back from literal nothingness, why would the reality being there or not be relevant to the individual’s regen?
Why do you assume a High-Godly can do that if they have no feats of that in particular? 🤔
The reason why the reality being there is relevant is for the reasons I laid out. If you want to regenerate you have to do so somewhere. How do you plan to reconstruct a 3D body if the 3 dimensions you would usually use for that ceased to exist? As said, it's not impossible for a character to do that, but it doesn't just come for free. Feats should be required.

So if i have high-godly regen but with 3D Body, but my enemies has 4D AOE attack then that enemies able to negate my high-godly regen ?

Edit : so i assume user with any regen level by default can't regen if he/she get BFR to Voids of nothingness. (lack of space)

Last edited:
Honestly all of dimensionality stuff applicable to all of other abilities such as "creation/summoning". "You need feat to be able to create/summon anything without dimension/plane of existence".

@DontTalkDT again this sounds no different than having someone be erased alongside an entire timeline and they just regenerate from that level of erasure, or in this case History erasure. If you can come back from the reality you’re in from being erased (which was the old standard for High-Godly), then having a higher range of destruction means nothing to them.

So new high godly standard is, able to regen from erasure of your history, timeline, and concept. So it's not necessary about erasure of entire history, timeline, concept of plane of existence i guess.

Super mods aren’t as big of a jump as Bureaucrats tho so I don’t see the point. Besides Ant did say even the Bureaucrat votes don’t have a lot more sway than thread mods and admins.
Not regarding regular content revision threads for verse revisions, but they do regarding wiki structure revisions and other crucial staff forum-related issues, including creating new instruction or standard pages such as this one.

Also, Promestein was an excellent bureaucrat, so we would obviously give her rights back if she wants them again, and she has a vote, yes.

Last edited:
Anyway, wouldn't a compromise solution of creating a special section for immortality negation in our power negation page be the most balanced solution here given the split/inconclusive staff vote?

Aye, I could agree to something less severe- give it a bullet-point extra nod on the Power Null page as an extremely common application, along with perhaps an explanation of how to list that sort of thing, or something to that tune.

This was the original reason for opposition side, so yes I agree and DT preferred this way as well.

I think the important bit is "#Immortality_Negation", since that would link directly to the segment Glass wants to add, rather than force them to scroll down a bit. Should definitely be added to Power Null though, and not Immortality.

I think the important bit is "#Immortality_Negation", since that would link directly to the segment Glass wants to add, rather than force them to scroll down a bit. Should definitely be added to Power Null though, and not Immortality.
Agreed. This is nowhere related to immortality.

@Mr._Bambu so it is possible to have the links go to that section of the Power Null page then? If so then you can copy and paste what I added in the immortality negation page to that section.

The method Bobsican showed should work if we were to dedicate a larger section of the page to them. I don't think that very necessary to enforce as standard, though. The only change would be that the section would need made on Power Null as opposed to Immortality.

@Antvasima I’m still in favor of keeping the page but if there’s a way for a special link to get right to the immortality negation section of the page then I’ll concede on this being merged with power null.
If we replace the contents of the current Immortality Negation page with a redirect link to a newly created section for it in the Power Negation page, that should be perfectly reasonable.

Back