• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament

You assume I'm in a hurry to see my nominated character get thier butt handed to them.
Looking at your match... RIP. I want to say it would go better with speed equal... but by the new speed equal rules that wouldn't change anything.

Alright, the first match is... almost decided. Cake might get disqualified for 1-A powernull or something. Why the hell don't we count SCP as FCOC content.

Anyways, I'm starting match 2, which is no less weird... honestly, it sounds like it will be inconclusive. If nobody puts forth arguments for anyone winning I might go straight to match 3 without waiting for it to get 7 votes.

Alright, Match 2 was predictably incon, so we proceed to Match 3.
A match where both people can actually attack. Now that's a first.

Alright, looks like Match 3 was a stomp. I hope as the tournament progresses things balance out for some more interesting matchups.
Can't believe the best match to this point was a clerk vs a cake.

With that the preliminaries are over. One could say this is where things really start.
Match 4.

Btw for clerk vs cake edit the match to mention it uses Article Canon or else cake had 1-A power null if the CRTs go as planned

After the the next match was decided to be a stomp due to resistances, we are reaching Match 6.

Okay so looking back at some of the stuff regarding Bullton I think Beryudora should probably be removed from the tournament.

Bullton's 4th dimension bfr was actually able to cause Delta Rise Claw Z a Low 2-C to untransform back into base and force Base Zero another Low 2-C to use his second strongest form to escape the bfr using time manipulation. And after doing that Zero was kind of out of energy.
well, guess the doll acctually pass to the next round?

Yeah I guess. Bullton is actually pretty op after relooking at its feats. AP wise the Reiwa Era version is only at the lvl of 3-A/High 3-A but its 4th dimension bfr is one of the most op thing in the series even if it hasn't really been shown to use it in character. Still dang it. Really wanted to see Beryudora advance but I guess he’s technically a smurf since he fused with one.

Last edited:
@DontTalkDT so like are you gonna finish the 1st match? I know there's still some disagreement about it but I'm pretty sure it's been at grace for a while now, even with lemon's swapped vote

Since Smashtwig surrendered we move on to the next match.
Match 12.

With the last match getting coin flipped, I will move the tournament on to Match 16.
With this we are in the semi-finals.

technically not 0D, but the closest thing possible in 3D. Funny thing is, one of big main differences between the infinitesimal size of a black hole in 3D as opposed to an actually 0D being is that whereas a black hole has ~infinite density, MoP has exactly 0 mass and is thus unaffected by gravity

technically not 0D, but the closest thing possible in 3D. Funny thing is, one of big main differences between the infinitesimal size of a black hole in 3D as opposed to an actually 0D being is that whereas a black hole has ~infinite density, MoP has exactly 0 mass and is thus unaffected by gravity
Well, so there techinically 2 types of 0D?

Well, so there techinically 2 types of 0D?
not really. What I'm saying is the difference between infinitesimally small objects in 3D and 0D objects. Black holes approach 0 volume, but never actually reach it, like a mathematical limit. a 0D object has exactly 0 volume.

not really. What I'm saying is the difference between infinitesimally small objects in 3D and 0D objects. Black holes approach 0 volume, but never actually reach it, like a mathematical limit. a 0D object has exactly 0 volume.
Hum... Got It, trough you minght want to see this black hole here

believe me, I'm very familiar with BFDI and also I know that he has zero dimensionality on the character page as well as the actual statement it comes from. Black holes, including the BFDI character, share almost all the attributes of zero dimensionality and in most applicable cases behaves the same which is why it can be used as a power. However he's still a 3 dimensional entity, as is Wally. To use the analogy from earlier, in almost all cases we would say that lim(x -> 0) x = 0 even though this statement isn't literally true

believe me, I'm very familiar with BFDI and also I know that he has zero dimensionality on the character page as well as the actual statement it comes from. Black holes, including the BFDI character, share almost all the attributes of zero dimensionality and in most applicable cases behaves the same which is why it can be used as a power. However he's still a 3 dimensional entity, as is Wally. To use the analogy from earlier, in almost all cases we would say that lim(x -> 0) x = 0 even though this statement isn't literally true
Hum... Yes, I think that makes sense

Back