• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 5 (Wiggly vs Ultraman Belial)

well... this is a very bugg one form me, but seens like Tickle-Me Wiggly Doll should have better ways to hax his way to victory, sinse It's true self isn't the doll It self, so the Beryudora should be mind haxed in the start of the fight while he can't use his ones to affect the doll sinse It's just a vesel of the true self... I think? their pages are to big

also, I'm very familiar with Starkid so I can talk about Wiggly's wincons and abilities until Adem gets here

go ahead, for me seens like the Belial just is mind haxed ****** and can't counter atack sinse It don't have mind resistence and can't use It's mind hax against the doll thanks to the mind being of the true self acctually

Resistances​

Due to the nature of an Ultra's Inner Light, they are naturally capable of resisting any external powers that seek to corrupt them. Among them are:

Outside of their Inner Lights, an Ultra's body is also capable of resisting a variety of things:
forget It, just looked the Ultra Physiology better, the doll is doing any shit to It, It is just yeeted to the 5 dimension

Beryudora is Reionics Belial + over 226 monsters and aliens combined. And it logically is capable of using the abilities of all the monsters and aliens it fused with since they are still on the surface of its body. But we still haven’t listed their abilities on its profile yet since you know that’s literally 226 monsters that we have to go over just to find abilities and we only recently finished another tiering revision.

Beryudora is Reionics Belial + over 226 monsters and aliens combined. And it logically is capable of using the abilities of all the monsters and aliens it fused with since they are still on the surface of its body. But we still haven’t listed their abilities on its profile yet since you know that’s literally 226 monsters that we have to go over just to find abilities and we only recently finished another tiering revision.
he resist the doll only wincon, mostly likle a stomp

that sounds like hell

he resist the doll only wincon, mostly likle a stomp
I see well just for the info these are some of the notable hax the monsters he fused with have.

Death Manipulation, Reality Warping, Physics Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Mind Manipulation (On a scale of millions), Petrification, Transmutation, and etc.

I see we’ll just for the info these are some of the notable hax the monsters have.

Death Manipulation, Reality Warping, Physics Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Mind Manipulation (On a scale of millions), Petrification, Transmutation, and etc.
If he didn't resisted mind hax, the doll would win any way sinse It is pasive and proximation based, not to mention that the true form is in another dimension so It is very unlikle to work most of these against the doll

in canon, just burning the doll was enough to kill the doll. Doesn't affect Wiggly's true self at all, but for the sake of this fight I would say that just destroying the doll itself is enough

Huh well than Beryudora AoE Danmakus the battlefield if it’s not a stomp. Though from the looks of it it is a stomp

in canon, just burning the doll was enough to kill the doll. Doesn't affect Wiggly's true self at all, but for the sake of this fight I would say that just destroying the doll itself is enough
sinse he is fighting the doll not the true self It would be... well, It's a stomp thanks to ultra pgisiology resistences

Huh well than Beryudora AoE Danmakus the battlefield if it’s not a stomp
he would not want to harm the doll if It could mind hax It... unfortunetly, stomp, the big thing probable will win thanks to resistences alone (maybe not against the monarch of point land)

you want to have Smaller dimensionality not bigger, higher more dificult Is to interact with the dot

i know, but I'm just saying that krispies regularly interact with lower dimensional entities from their perspective anyway, so they might just straight up be able to win if only because MoP emits light which would reveal his exact location

Imagine debating who can beat Monarch of Pointland and then the very next match Monarch inconclusives is the one that prevents him from advancing in the tournament due to the coin flip failing him.

I know he resists it, but I’m still curious, what’s the range on the mind hax anyways? Cause Beyudora’s large size might also put its head outside the mind hax range.

well at a minimum it would be like tens of meters, but it could be argued to span across the length of an entire shopping complex, possibly across the entire United States

Back