• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 14 (Monarch of Pointland vs Dark Matter)

…well to answer that question, we need to know how it works.
For example, can it interact with Monarch of Pointland’s zero-dimensionality?

…well to answer that question, we need to know how it works.
For example, can it interact with Monarch of Pointland’s zero-dimensionality?
Well, if It just takes a place and them brings It to the poket dimension, It should be able to take the monarch "point" with him

how specifically does the BFR work?
It comes from its petrification where after it uses its thought-based petrification, their souls get sent to the Voidlands. It’s pretty much affected even Arceus.

Well, he also has possesion... Energy and life force absorption, empathic manipulation and non-phisical interaction as well
not entirely sure the extent to which possession could work on MoP without some supporting feat and aside from emitting light, MoP does not use any energy on account of taking up his entire universe therefor making it impossible for any energy to exist in his point, at least not in the conventional self. Not sure how much empathic manipulation would help against a literal solipsist. And I feel like I shouldn't need to mention why npi is pointless here.

That leaves life force absorption which I would say might have a chance at being a viable win con. How's it work?

I believe if Dark Matter's BFR is an aoe power it may banish the monarch; of course, Dark Matter most likely isn't aware of the monarch and almost certainly wouldn't do anything, even if the BFR work in that way. So is either Dark Matter's win or an Incon, tending more to the later.

I believe if Dark Matter's BFR is an aoe power it may banish the monarch; of course, Dark Matter most likely isn't aware of the monarch and almost certainly wouldn't do anything, even if the BFR work in that way. So is either Dark Matter's win or an Incon, tending more to the later.
The BFR nees to petrifie the oponent first

Does it? That is oddly specific, but I guess as point of infintesimal size it can't be transmutated, and thus, can't be banished. Guess its Incon.

Wouldn't Soul Absorption (straight to Dark Matter's pcket dimension) be more appropiated as ability if that were the case? And wouldn't Petrification be a secondary effect of the "BFR"? In which case the monarch may still be affected.

Wouldn't Soul Absorption (straight to Dark Matter's pcket dimension) be more appropiated as ability if that were the case? And wouldn't Petrification be a secondary effect of the "BFR"? In which case the monarch may still be affected.
Nah, seens like thouse are the secondary effects of petrification, not the oposite, just read what came before you got here

aside from DM's BFR not working like that, by SBA, both opponents are aware of eachother

Ok, so we have
Incon: 4 (theultimate5105, JustANormalLemon, FRIMI, frissen)
Monarch: 0
Dark Matter: 0
at this point, right?

Alright, so that is settled then. Coinflip time.

Aaaaaand, the meme ends here. Dark Matter advances

mario-sad-header.jpeg

Back