• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 13 (SCP-871 vs Eldritch Abomination Krispie Treats) - The deadliest dough in the universe

871 shows no signs of intelligence so I don't think the krispies can really do anything unless their reality warping is combat applicable. I didn't really think about this fact before, but 871 kinda just rolls most of the competition with a couple exceptions since so few human characters are immobile

Alright, so... let me try to think of some argument here to keep things entertaining.

If SCP-871 were to manifest as a marshmallow cake, the Krispie Treats reality-warping would turn it into a mentally non-graspable entity... Not sure what that does in practice.
And the Krispie Treats have higher dimensional existence, so technically the 3D cake can only squish an infinitesimal slice of them. However, getting cut just turns 1 Krispie Treat into 2 Krispie Treats, so it survives that and can outlast for an incon.

Alright, so... let me try to think of some argument here to keep things entertaining.

If SCP-871 were to manifest as a marshmallow cake, the Krispie Treats reality-warping would turn it into a mentally non-graspable entity... Not sure what that does in practice.
And the Krispie Treats have higher dimensional existence, so technically the 3D cake can only squish an infinitesimal slice of them. However, getting cut just turns 1 Krispie Treat into 2 Krispie Treats, so it survives that and can outlast for an incon.
arguing the higher dimensional existence might work, but remember that they aren't being cut, they're being crushed

Yes... Unfortunetly the krisps just get crushed, and if It turns into a marshemellow cake, it also should be able to become another instance of the krispies

considering the cakes display some amount of natural evolution by mutation, I would imagine that any marshmallow instances of 871 would be less likely to replicate and therefor lose the game of survival of the fittest

considering the cakes display some amount of natural evolution by mutation, I would imagine that any marshmallow instances of 871 would be less likely to replicate and therefor lose the game of survival of the fittest
Adapitation wins the battle for the infinity cake

I also watched the actual video with translated subtitles, and now I'm hungry but also the higher dimensional argument could kinda go either way in my mind.

arguing the higher dimensional existence might work, but remember that they aren't being cut, they're being crushed
If you crush an infinitely small slice of something it's the same as being cut, though, isn't it?
Well, I wasn't quite serious with the argument anyway. We will move to the next match in a bit.

Back