• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Cake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, can you link it?
I can quote the part of starch and cream chapter 3:

"Very well. You've left me no other option, potato-beast. Bring me the missus."

The horde of potatoes rotated slightly, until the wall before them was mostly squashed cake.

"What do you want, ye ****** slug? E' already told ye to **** roight off now, din't he?"

I mean we can switch it to 1-A
It’s just that I’m fully sure on the scaling lol

Technically we can't put it as 1-A yet, but we could just be ballsy and make it 1-A before the crt is even passed.

Also, i'm also not to sure on it being 1-A, but it is SK.

Well we can for now at least put what ever SK’s current tier is I suppose
After the other revision passes we edit the cake page accordingly

Talked to the revisions team, this image implies something more akin to a 1-A powernull that actually killing SK, as it is described as being a "more powerful magic than himself", and killing him by duplicating him and suffocating him, which is more akin to powernull in it's own right. Also it is not 1-A durability either, because powernull. This also fits with it's invulnerability to most things that don't include consuming it directly.

Talked to the revisions team, this image implies something more akin to a 1-A powernull that actually killing SK, as it is described as being a "more powerful magic than himself", and killing him by duplicating him and suffocating him, which is more akin to powernull in it's own right. Also it is not 1-A durability either, because powernull. This also fits with it's invulnerability to most things that don't include consuming it directly.
makes sense to me lets go with that

Anyways I think the CRT is fine, although resistance being listed in P&A that way is kinda weird (Also there’s no scans reee)
I was thinking of removing that completely since it kinda fits more into durability section. That was there in the original file so I kinda kept it.

Also I should probably add inorganic physiology 🤔

Why biological manipulation and not body control or shapeshifting?
Mutation part?

So I remove it from the ap section and add power null instead?

don't think there is a rule against that tbh. Plus its a sentence, feels weird not to end it one way or another, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back