• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yung's Battle Party Tournament: King of Reptiles! (Kaido & Bowser (Base)) Vs. One Trick Pony! (Wally & Jean-Henri Fabre)

Of course my black hole immediately gets someone with black hole resistance as opponent lol

That said, can either of them take down Wally in some way?

Kaido should in any case start getting pulled in by Wally right away, especially once he starts growing in strength from consuming the planet.
Bowser on the other hand is probably incapable of detecting Fabre, I think.

Bower has Extrasensory Perception and Clairvoyance and can see invisible peps.
Well, damn. Got a feat in just the last game, eh? Not on his page, though.
Still gotta be careful not to get hit off-guard, though, seeing as Fabre is still inaudible and has no presence.
Can he come back after Bowers BFR's him, transmutes him, or shrinks him to cellular size?
Shrinking is irrelevant. It's a black hole. Its singularity is already shrunken.
A black hole cares only about mass, so whether it's a brick black hole or whatever it currently is probably doesn't matter. In general not sure whether Bowser could transmute a black hole.
Inhaling Wally will kill him, so that BFR won't work. Something like Black Ooze would probably just get absorbed, not that BFRing with it and then not fighting the opponent is something Bowser did to begin with.

I think Wally can probably also absorb Bowser despite resistance, now that I think about it, seeing how he could absorb reality warping / plot manipulation.

Bowser does not open with hax, he opens with brute forcing the opponent.

If he can't brute force the opponent, he's usually in trouble, thankfully, he should be able to just, not get sucked in at all due to equal LS between them all, and he only needs one arm in order to seal Wally into a place he can't get out of which would happen if Bowser thought he was going to die.

As for Jean... I mean Kaido's precog is nuts as it is so he probably just precogs him and slams him to death

Bowser does not open with hax, he opens with brute forcing the opponent.

If he can't brute force the opponent, he's usually in trouble, thankfully, he should be able to just, not get sucked in at all due to equal LS between them all, and he only needs one arm in order to seal Wally into a place he can't get out of which would happen if Bowser thought he was going to die.
Remember that equal LS is at a distance, though. A black hole increases its gravity with the inverse square of the distance, up to infinite at its center. So if Bowser gets close, Wally's LS should outclass his.
In fact, as Wally gains mass while devouring the world around him, his gravitational pull is constantly increasing.

Why one arm specifically?
Actually, coming back to this, that's not his base form, so I guess Bowser actually has no feats for sensing Fabre.

Remember that equal LS is at a distance, though. A black hole increases its gravity with the inverse square of the distance, up to infinite at its center. So if Bowser gets close, Wally's LS should outclass his.
In fact, as Wally gains mass while devouring the world around him, his gravitational pull is constantly increasing.
A. Not on the profile(increasing LS from existing at any rate)

B. Equal stats, Bowser would scale to Wally when he's literally hugging him, not from a distance.
Why one arm specifically?
Bowser's shenanigans historically only takes one arm or a gesture to pull off IIRC
Actually, coming back to this, that's not his base form, so I guess Bowser actually has no feats for sensing Fabre.
Yeah that is the point of me using Kaido as my example

A. Not on the profile(increasing LS from existing at any rate)

B. Equal stats, Bowser would scale to Wally when he's literally hugging him, not from a distance.
a) That's kinda part of the black hole creation ability. As the ability page says black holes have infinite gravity in their center. And black holes have the gravitational pull determined by mass, so that as well is just a natural part of any black hole ability. Heck, technically everything increases its gravity by mass. Bowser inhaling things technically increases his gravity due to gaining mass. You are basically arguing that I need to list that physics applies.
b) No, not really. That would imply black hole creators in equal stats have black holes that do not "circumvent durability" (as the black hole creation page puts it) due to infinite gravity. It would alter black holes in the weirdest way to where they don't pull things in and are not destructive. It makes more sense to apply equalization to the stat things experience at a distance, not when touching the matter shredder directly. It would completely alter how Wally works in battle.
Bowser's shenanigans historically only takes one arm or a gesture to pull off IIRC
No idea where that's coming from. Also, looking at the feat, can Bowser actually use that sealing in central park? According to what Toad says about the Sealing he used stars to create the pocket dimensions he sealed people in. He doesn't have those and in central park there wouldn't even be readily available paintings or anything.
Yeah that is the point of me using Kaido as my example
Thing is, Kaido has no resistance against Wally. Not even against his radiation, which due to stats equal is dangerous now.
Heck, even if Wally can just restrain him for a little (which he can, 'cause LS which is also increasing, as I mentioned) Fabre can just get rid of Bowser while Kaido is occupied. Aftewards, Kaido loses due to not being able to defeat Wally.

Last edited:
a) That's kinda part of the black hole creation ability. As the ability page says black holes have infinite gravity in their center. And black holes have the gravitational pull determined by mass, so that as well is just a natural part of any black hole ability. Heck, technically everything increases its gravity by mass. Bowser inhaling things technically increases his gravity due to gaining mass. You are basically arguing that I need to list that physics applies.
Yeah. You do. If you list a character at Class G that is assumed to be their limit. They could be a Black Hole the size of a universe and if they're listed at Class K that is their limit.

If you don't list growing in stats overtime then it is assumed to not take place, because we go by the profiles on things like that, not "but it's THIS!"
b) No, not really. That would imply black hole creators in equal stats have black holes that do not "circumvent durability" (as the black hole creation page puts it) due to infinite gravity. It would alter black holes in the weirdest way to where they don't pull things in and are not destructive. It makes more sense to apply equalization to the stat things experience at a distance, not when touching the matter shredder directly.
Well, DT, in stats equal, ALL stats are equal, this means AP, LS, Speed, Durability, Stamina, literally everything but flat out straight to the point Intelligence/skill.
No idea where that's coming from. Also, looking at the feat, can Bowser actually use that sealing in central park? According to what Toad says about the Sealing he used stars to create the pocket dimensions he sealed people in. He doesn't have those and in central park there wouldn't even be readily available paintings or anything.
I'm pretty sure he can
Thing is, Kaido has no resistance against Wally. Not even against his radiation, which due to stats equal is dangerous now.
Heck, even if Wally can just restrain him for a little (which he can, 'cause LS which is also increasing, as I mentioned) Fabre can just get rid of Bowser while Kaido is occupied. Aftewards, Kaido loses due to not being able to defeat Wally.
Oh Fabre sticks Bowser with the needle... and then does what? Bowser isn't slow on reacting after being hit, and Insecticide isn't lethal to humans, let alone 10 foot tall lizard things.

Wait a minute. This is speed equal and speed equal usually equalizes to the slower character.
So... is everybody immobile due to equalizing to Wally? :unsure:

Hell, that isn't even the worst part of the profile, like where TF the Plot Manipulation and RW claim comes from, or how about there being 0 calcs on that entire profile despite Black Holes being incredibly calcable, or the Star being just as calcable.

Honestly, I'd ask for Wally to be DQ'd for 2 reasons: Godly Hax(Lethal passives) and his profile missing justifications for RW/Plot Absorption as well as at least one calc and probably two

Wait a minute. This is speed equal and speed equal usually equalizes to the slower character.
So... is everybody immobile due to equalizing to Wally? :unsure:
That would be hilarious to me honestly, but would also lead to kind of a third and more funny reason for Wally getting out of the tournament

Yeah. You do. If you list a character at Class G that is assumed to be their limit. They could be a Black Hole the size of a universe and if they're listed at Class K that is their limit.

If you don't list growing in stats overtime then it is assumed to not take place, because we go by the profiles on things like that, not "but it's THIS!"
So every black hole creator in your opinion needs "up to infinite LS via black holes as the center has infinity gravity" added to their profile? (given that black hole creation says explicitly that black holes have that feature) A brave proposal. Please go ahead and make a CRT on the topic to see if that gets approved. If you do not, drop the point, as current practice is clearly the way the profile does it too.

And no, we by default assume physics applies. What gets added to a profile is when physics doesn't apply. You are suggesting that the gravity of the matter Wally consumes just ceases to exist for magical reasons if we don't note otherwise, which is a weird as hell take.
Well, DT, in stats equal, ALL stats are equal, this means AP, LS, Speed, Durability, Stamina, literally everything but flat out straight to the point Intelligence/skill.
That would imply that, as range is equal, Wally's durability negation from things coming into contact with his singularity in the center now also has equal range. Not all stats are equal, but base stats, which is explicitly what the OP says.

@YungManzi you decide on how Wally's gravity equalize please.
In my opinion it makes little sense to equalize it such that he can't pull anyone into himself from range, as that effectively negates his entire range and his fighting style. Obviously, infinite gravity durability negation at range makes no sense either.

I would suggest either:
a) LS at range is equalized, and gravity increases as you get closer.
b) LS at range is equalized, but doesn't get stronger at smaller range. Singularity still has infinite gravity durability negation.
I'm pretty sure he can
You sure?
Oh Fabre sticks Bowser with the needle... and then does what? Bowser isn't slow on reacting after being hit, and Insecticide isn't lethal to humans, let alone 10 foot tall lizard things.
People don't even notice when Fabre stabs them and his insecticide is lethal. So with Bowser having no resistance he's dead.
Honestly, I'd ask for Wally to be DQ'd for 2 reasons: Godly Hax(Lethal passives)
Not a godly hax at all. The pull is not lethal. Only touching Wally is. You can't honestly think Wally is overpowered in this tournament.
and his profile missing justifications for RW/Plot Absorption
Straight up lie, there are references.
as well as at least one calc and probably two
Stat equal, so irrelevant. If you have a problem with it do a CRT. Everything else is derailing this debate. Do not derail debates.

Last edited:
So every black hole creator in your opinion needs "up to infinite LS via black holes as the center has infinity gravity" added to their profile? A brave proposal. Please go ahead and make a CRT on the topic to see if that gets approved.
"This is what Black Holes do"

"Why isn't that on the profile, then?"

"A brave proposal, get it accepted!"

sigh you're killing me man...
And no, we by default assume physics applies. What gets added to a profile is when physics doesn't apply. You are suggesting that the gravity of the matter Wally consumes just ceases to exist for magical reasons if we don't note otherwise, which is a weird as hell take.
I'm asking for a comprehensive profile DT, not for you to list Class G and just assume that it being a Black Hole is sufficient proof that infinite LS is acclible despite not being stated on the profile's section for explaining how much it can lift/push/pull.
That would imply that, as range is equal, Wally's durability negation from things coming into contact with his singularity in the center now also has equal range. Not all stats are equal, but base stats, which is explicitly what the OP says.
Which is only Several Centimeters in range... okay so both just sit around and let Kaido beat Fabre to death because Wally's max range is less then either one of their fingers and he doesn't have growing in size on his profile
You sure?
Pretty sure, like I said "IIRC"
People don't even notice when Fabre stabs them and his insecticide is lethal. So with Bowser having no resistance he's dead.
And who did Fabre stab that this happened to
Not a godly hax at all. The pull is not lethal. Only touching Wally is. You can't honestly think Wally is overpowered in this tournament.
Name a single character in this entire tournament that can interact with a Black Hole in order to win, and even then get past the infinite LS Black Hole in the first place.
Straight up lie, there are references.
Yes, references that do not point me in the direction of "why is this absorbing Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping". At all. I would like to, ya know read why such a massive claim as Plot Manipulation is there.
Stat equal, so irrelevant. If you have a problem with it do a CRT.
I prefer to be debating a complete profile, DT.

"This is what Black Holes do"

"Why isn't that on the profile, then?"

"A brave proposal, get it accepted!"

sigh you're killing me man...
You are arguing against the practised standard of that being a thing that comes implicitly with black hole creation. What are arguing is not an issue with just this character, but every black hole creator. If you want to change the practiced standard make a CRT to change it. Arguing that it just doesn't apply for this thread alone is disingenuous.
I'm asking for a comprehensive profile DT, not for you to list Class G and just assume that it being a Black Hole is sufficient proof that infinite LS is acclible despite not being stated on the profile's section for explaining how much it can lift/push/pull.
I will quote you the black hole creation page.
True black holes are virtually inescapable unless one can move faster-than-light and ignore conventional durability because the incredible tidal forces within the black hole approach infinity in all directions, making it virtually impossible to survive through normal means unless the target is an entire dimensional tier above the user.
It's explicitly a part of the ability that the tidal forces approach infinite towards the center. Again, if you think every black hole creator should have that added as a stat, instead of implicitly coming with the ability, you are arguing against the practised standard. Make a CRT to change the practised standard so that it is added to all profiles or accept that the ability works as stated on its ability page just like it's assumed for all other black hole profiles.
Which is only Several Centimeters in range... okay so both just sit around and let Kaido beat Fabre to death because Wally's max range is less then either one of their fingers and he doesn't have growing in size on his profile
I assume range is equalized in some reasonable manner. Range equalization is always an issue.
@YungManzi please elaborate how range is equalized for this as well.
Pretty sure, like I said "IIRC"
Well, for the protocol, I officially question whether that is correct.
And who did Fabre stab that this happened to
Other superhuman characters from his series... like, want me to look up which name they had?
Name a single character in this entire tournament that can interact with a Black Hole in order to win, and even then get past the infinite LS Black Hole in the first place.
It's only infinite LS in the center. You're the only one who wants to equalize it so weird.

And sure: Ainz Ooal Gown can death spell Wally, Hel can summon the WQ to erase Wally via spacetime erasure, Saiki Kazu can give himself an ability to erase him, Valkyrie can destroy his soul, Vile can death spell Wally, Rick can BFR or something and probably more, but I don't know a lot of those characters. Like, pretty sure everything below Low-Godly Regen was fine, so in general you can't expect to kill everyone by punching in this tourney.
Yes, references that do not point me in the direction of "why is this absorbing Plot Manipulation and Reality Warping". At all. I would like to, ya know read why such a massive claim as Plot Manipulation is there.
Then look at the comic pages the references lead to?
I prefer to be debating a complete profile, DT.
I don't care what you prefer. Make a CRT if you think the profile needs change and don't derail the debate with your complaints. I prefer to debate changes to profiles in CRTs, as that's the only places changes are allowed to be made and where they are supposed to be debated.

Last edited:
You are arguing against the practised standard of that being a thing that comes implicitly with black hole creation. What are arguing is not an issue with just this character, but every black hole creator. If you want to change the practiced standard make a CRT to change it. Arguing that it just doesn't apply for this thread alone is disingenuous.
This character is a Black Hole DT. You listed Class G as the sole LS instead of listing as something like "Infinite at Center, Class G at range" or something.
I will quote you the black hole creation page.

It's explicitly a part of the ability that the tidal forces approach infinite towards the center. Again, if you think every black hole creator should have that added as a stat, instead of implicitly coming with the ability, you are arguing against the practised standard. Make a CRT to change the practised standard so that it is added to all profiles or accept that the ability works as stated on its ability page just like it's assumed for all other black hole profiles.
Yes, it comes with the ability, except, again, this character, Wally, is a Black Hole, you did not put the practised standard you preach on the dang profile.
Well, for the protocol, I officially question whether that is correct.
And you're fair in doing so.
Other superhuman characters from his series... like, want me to look up which name they had?
Yeah, actually.
It's only infinite LS in the center. You're the only one who wants to equalize it so weird.
If it is infinite in the center that is still an LS value to be equalized.
And sure: Ainz Ooal Gown can death spell Wally
Ainz is not going to attempt to use an instant death spell on a sodding black hole, also he has no feats of interacting with a Black Hole.
Hel can summon the WQ to erase Wally via spacetime erasure
That would require Hel to actually do so, and assuming that WQ can interact with a Black Hole.
Saiki Kazu can give himself an ability to erase him,
has he ever shown to interact with a Black Hole in order to erase one?
Valkyrie can destroy his soul,
why would she think he has a soul? And how would she interact with the Black Hole?
Vile can death spell Wally
second verse, same as the first with Ainz.
Rick can BFR or something and probably more, but I don't know a lot of those characters.
Why would the portal BFR a black hole, let alone one that's just absorb it because, hello hello, it can absorb plot Manipulation
Then look at the comic pages the references lead to?
DT. Mate. I am not throwing money at the problem, and I'm not risking getting a Virus to go to onto some random website to do it either.
I don't care what you prefer. Make a CRT if you think the profile needs change and don't derail the debate with your complaints. I prefer to debate changes to profiles in CRTs, as that's the only places changes are allowed to be made and where they are supposed to be debated.
I would like to say something: you hold some of the highest authority on the entire wiki when it comes to profiles, your profiles should hold a high standard of quality, whatever way you choose to do them... and your reaction to your profile having guesswork on it is this.

be real with me, screw the thread for a post: Are you ever gonna rectify that?

🤔 tbh, besides tier 2 and above range I never considered range equalization to be a pertinent issue since they start relatively close to each other anyway.

What do you guys think would be a good compromise?

TBH I don't know, with an Immobile Black Hole it's already a confusing match on multiple levels

This character is a Black Hole DT. You listed Class G as the sole LS instead of listing as something like "Infinite at Center, Class G at range" or something.

Yes, it comes with the ability, except, again, this character, Wally, is a Black Hole, you did not put the practised standard you preach on the dang profile.
We also add LS strength from abilities, such as "x via telekinesis". So no, if you think black hole LS needs a separate listing to clarify that black hole properties apply to it, then every other black hole creator would need the stat for LS via their black hole creation ability.
Yeah, actually.
Weird, but ok.

It was Albert DeSalvo and several random fodder.
If it is infinite in the center that is still an LS value to be equalized.
Which, again, would be a weird as hell way to equalize it, as it effectively nerves his range to 0. It is the way to equalize it that is making the character function the least like it would in a regular battle.
It is as stupid actually equalizing speed in a way to make the characters immobile.
But as said, I will let Yung decide.
Ainz is not going to attempt to use an instant death spell on a sodding black hole, also he has no feats of interacting with a Black Hole.
I don't see a reason he wouldn't once he figures out it's sentient. And I don't see why his instant death would need feats against a living black hole in particular. It has already demonstrated killing things not conventionally alive.
That would require Hel to actually do so, and assuming that WQ can interact with a Black Hole.
She would and the WQ can, so...
has he ever shown to interact with a Black Hole in order to erase one?
You don't need specific feats to interact with black holes. The ability to erase its matter/energy is pretty much enough. So yes, Saiki has access to hax that can do that.
why would she think he has a soul? And how would she interact with the Black Hole?
Because it's alive and because she can sense souls.
And I'm not sure what kind of magical thing you believe is a black hole that you would need special feats to destroy a soul of one. It's a more or less regular object in physics. If she can hit it (and her lightning would literally be pulled into it) she can erase its soul.
second verse, same as the first with Ainz.
And similar answer. Vile can absorb souls / lifeforce in range of his technique to cause instant death. Wally is without a doubt in range of his technique.
Why would the portal BFR a black hole, let alone one that's just absorb it because, hello hello, it can absorb plot Manipulation
Let's assume it couldn't. We are still talking about Rick. He would have 0 problem launching it into space or some other nonsense. If you seen the show, it's pretty clear that black hole is 0 challenge to the guy.
DT. Mate. I am not throwing money at the problem, and I'm not risking getting a Virus to go to onto some random website to do it either.
If you are not willing to look at the comics official and free website then that's your problem. I have no obligation to commit piracy for you.
I would like to say something: you hold some of the highest authority on the entire wiki when it comes to profiles, your profiles should hold a high standard of quality, whatever way you choose to do them... and your reaction to your profile having guesswork on it is this.

be real with me, screw the thread for a post: Are you ever gonna rectify that?
Yes, my reaction is to remind you that you can do a CRT to express any concerns you have at any time, but that discussing it in a thread that is unrelated is derailing it. CRTs are the way to propose changes you desire to profiles for you as for anyone else.
I'm not telling you to drop any issues you have, I am telling you to go through the proper channels to have them addressed, instead of derailing threads. Your insistence of doing so at this point constitutes a purposeful attempt to derail the thread which is a punishable offence. As such a give you an official warning now.
You are free to discuss any concerns you have in a CRT, but you are to stop derailing this thread by trying to have this debate here that is completely irrelevant to its subject.
🤔 tbh, besides tier 2 and above range I never considered range equalization to be a pertinent issue since they start relatively close to each other anyway.

What do you guys think would be a good compromise?
How close do they start to each other? I would suggest just making all abilities have range equal to the starting range, maybe.

What about the LS thing regarding Wally?
@YungManzi you decide on how Wally's gravity equalize please.
In my opinion it makes little sense to equalize it such that he can't pull anyone into himself from range, as that effectively negates his entire range and his fighting style. Obviously, infinite gravity durability negation at range makes no sense either.

I would suggest either:
a) LS at range is equalized, and gravity increases as you get closer.
b) LS at range is equalized, but doesn't get stronger at smaller range. Singularity still has infinite gravity durability negation.
This one, I mean.

How close do they start to each other? I would suggest just making all abilities have range equal to the starting range, maybe.
Standard SBA starting ranges.

I think option b makes more sense.

Ok, so in that case let me summarize my argument with that in mind:
Both Kaido and Bowser can initially resist being pulled in given equalized LS, but on the other hand would not be able to overpower the gravity either. (the gravity does not grow stronger even if they approach) As Wally consumes more of Earth, though, he will add its gravity to his own and his LS will hence gradually get stronger.
While Kaido and Bowser struggle, Fabre can start attacking them. Kaido could sense him and hence would be able to hit him in the 50% chance that Fabre goes for him first. Due to stat equal, Fabre could endure the hit, though, and would likely go for Bowser after.
Bowser on the other hand could not sense Fabre. In the 50% cases where Fabre goes for Bowser first or after Fabre first gets hit by Kaido, Fabre should be able to land a lethal injection on Bowser (which he neither notices not resists). That should take Bowser out of the game.
Bowser was the only one present that (possibly) had the tools to defeat Wally, though. Kaido can't really destroy a black hole. So I would say Wally afterwards wins eventually.

Only base stats are equalized correct?

banking on Fabre tanking a hit is questionable in all honesty. Kaido's starting move, Thunder Bagua, is both an AP amp (due to his club being infused with armament haki) and a pretty significant speed amp to his base stats. And is an attack often aimed directly at the opponent's head.

Even if he does endure the initial blow, he'd likely be stunned enough for Kaido to just pummel him with his club until he dies. '

And...would insecticide even kill Bowser? Immortality types two and three, which are potent enough to keep him alive as nothing more than a skeletal system, seem like they would keep him alive, yeah? Like...Bowser shouldn't logically be killed by his organs being shut down (or whatever an insecticide would do to him).

Only base stats are equalized correct?

banking on Fabre tanking a hit is questionable in all honesty. Kaido's starting move, Thunder Bagua, is both an AP amp (due to his club being infused with armament haki) and a pretty significant speed amp to his base stats. And is an attack often aimed directly at the opponent's head.

Even if he does endure the initial blow, he'd likely be stunned enough for Kaido to just pummel him with his club until he dies. '
I doubt it's enough of an amp to oneshot someone with priorly equal stats in all honesty. Or blitz for that matter. From what I remember of the Kaido fights there were no feats of that. Gear 5 Luffy and maybe Big Mom were pretty much the only ones that were stat wise truly equal to him to begin with IMO.
And assuming that he could just hit Fabre's head as if he doesn't defend himself is questionable to.
Pummeling is effectively prevented by Wally's gravity holding him in place. He can't just run after Fabre after he hit him away.
And...would insecticide even kill Bowser? Immortality types two and three, which are potent enough to keep him alive as nothing more than a skeletal system, seem like they would keep him alive, yeah? Like...Bowser shouldn't logically be killed by his organs being shut down (or whatever an insecticide would do to him).
I'm fairly sure Bowser isn't quite consistent for what he can be beaten by. I can see him surviving, but on the other hand can he be K.O.ed by just getting hit and stuff.
Basically, fairly sure it would still incap him at the very least.

doubt it's enough of an amp to oneshot someone with priorly equal stats in all honesty.
Haki is a pretty major amp honestly? But It doesn't quite matter if he one-shots him outright, it's going to do significant damage.

. Or blitz for that matter. From what I remember of the Kaido fights there were no feats of that. Gear 5 Luffy and maybe Big Mom were pretty much the only ones that were stat wise truly equal to him to begin with IMO.
Base Luffy, who is relative in speed to Hybrid Kaido, was unable to fully evade base Thunder Bagua despite having future sight that allowed him to read several seconds into the future. Trafalgar Law someone who can react to both Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom was also completely blitzed (second image)

It's a blitz amp. Anyone relative to Kaido in speed is getting hit by it.

And assuming that he could just hit Fabre's head as if he doesn't defend himself is questionable to.
Not really. As mentioned characters relative to Kaido haven't been able to fully defend themselves against it. Fabre, with no prior knowledge or predictions, is just gonna get hit.

Pummeling is effectively prevented by Wally's gravity holding him in place. He can't just run after Fabre after he hit him away.
If Kaido can't reach him with his club he could easily just nuke him, and the entire general area for that matter, with a Bolo Breath just by going into Hybrid. Or simply swing his club and launch an equally powerful shockwave with stuff like "Kongo Kabura". He has ways to fairly easily keep the pressure up even if his movements are restricted.
'm fairly sure Bowser isn't quite consistent for what he can be beaten by. I can see him surviving, but on the other hand can he be K.O.ed by just getting hit and stuff.
Basically, fairly sure it would still incap him at the very least.
I mean true he isn't consistent over his dozens of appearances ig. It could incap him for a bit?

Unrelated, but why would Fabre be able to move freely when his teammate is a black hole? Is Wally's gravity precise enough to only pull in individual people?

Haki is a pretty major amp honestly? But It doesn't quite matter if he one-shots him outright, it's going to do significant damage.

Base Luffy, who is relative in speed to Hybrid Kaido, was unable to fully evade base Thunder Bagua despite having future sight that allowed him to read several seconds into the future. Trafalgar Law someone who can react to both Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom was also completely blitzed (second image)

It's a blitz amp. Anyone relative to Kaido in speed is getting hit by it.
Well, you made me look it up.
Base Luffy seemed to take the damage quite well (Chapter 1001), despite even Gear 4 just being evenly matched against Kaido at best, so I don't think it's close to finishing the fight if it hits.
And while I admit it seems like a big speed increase, I also noticed that it is not actually Kaido's starting move. It is consistently his second move. In chapter 923 he used a Breath Attack first and in the chapter 1000 fight, he actually did just a regular swing of his club before he used it.
If Kaido can't reach him with his club he could easily just nuke him, and the entire general area for that matter, with a Bolo Breath just by going into Hybrid. Or simply swing his club and launch an equally powerful shockwave with stuff like "Kongo Kabura". He has ways to fairly easily keep the pressure up even if his movements are restricted.
Stat equal a big AoE attack won't deal enough damage to really change anything. Remember that explosions decrease in power with the square of the distance.
Beam attacks meanwhile can just be dodged. While Kaido has ranged attacks, I don't think he is a threat with a purely ranged assault. Heck, Fabre can just hide behind Bowser. He doesn't need to defeat Kaido, just survive long enough to take Bowser down.
I mean true he isn't consistent over his dozens of appearances ig. It could incap him for a bit?

Unrelated, but why would Fabre be able to move freely when his teammate is a black hole? Is Wally's gravity precise enough to only pull in individual people?
Apparently, he can indeed choose what to pull in and what not, yes.

Just to make it official: I'm obviously voting Team One Trick Pony.

Base Luffy seemed to take the damage quite well (Chapter 1001), despite even Gear 4 just being evenly matched against Kaido at best, so I don't think it's close to finishing the fight if it hits.
Base Luffy had the advantage of being able to somewhat react to it though with his future sight, it was only a glancing blow on his end. While Fabre would be forced to take it head-on.

I would also like to point out that Luffy has the endurance to take a shiton of damage in general, I wouldn't really use him as a metric to how someone else would react to it.

And while I admit it seems like a big speed increase, I also noticed that it is not actually Kaido's starting move. It is consistently his second move. In chapter 923 he used a Breath Attack first and in the chapter 1000 fight, he actually did just a regular swing of his club before he used it.
Bolo Breath is his starting move in Dragon Form. I assumed here he'd start in base, in which case he'd more than likely try any of his club-based moves. Notice that the moment he got into base form, his FIRST attack against Luffy was Thunder Bagua for the one shot. it's his go-to move when he wants to take out an opponent quickly, which he'd definitely want to do when facing an invisible opponent.

Stat equal a big AoE attack won't deal enough damage to really change anything. Remember that explosions decrease in power with the square of the distance.
Beam attacks meanwhile can just be dodged. While Kaido has ranged attacks, I don't think he is a threat with a purely ranged assault. Heck, Fabre can just hide behind Bowser. He doesn't need to defeat Kaido, just survive long enough to take Bowser down.
It's not really the force of the explosion that's the main factor here, truthfully. It's the HEAT.

Bolo Breath actually scales insanely high in terms of temperature. Considering it can scorch Luffy, the same person who's heat resistance scales above both Enel's lightning and Akainu's passive heat, which can vaporize steel. Since Fabre does not have any kind of heat or flame resistance, it's more than likely he'd suffer severe burns from being caught within the blast radius, even if he doesn't outright get blown apart by the AP itself.

Apparently, he can indeed choose what to pull in and what not, yes.
ooooh, alright then.

I'm leaning towards One Trick Pony given Wally's gravitational pull, and radiation not having the best counters against it by the opposing team. I see Jean getting his skull bashed in by Kaido early on in the fight, so I don't think he would cause all that much trouble for the opposing team. But, I don't see either Kaido or Bowser dealing with Wally's gravitational pull, and hawking radiation before they're killed.

Base Luffy had the advantage of being able to somewhat react to it though with his future sight, it was only a glancing blow on his end. While Fabre would be forced to take it head-on.

I would also like to point out that Luffy has the endurance to take a shiton of damage in general, I wouldn't really use him as a metric to how someone else would react to it.
Is it actually shown to be a glancing blow?
And I think Luffy in Base is weaker than Kaido, while Fabre is equal, so I don't think Fabre's performance is worse.
Bolo Breath is his starting move in Dragon Form. I assumed here he'd start in base, in which case he'd more than likely try any of his club-based moves. Notice that the moment he got into base form, his FIRST attack against Luffy was Thunder Bagua for the one shot. it's his go-to move when he wants to take out an opponent quickly, which he'd definitely want to do when facing an invisible opponent.
No, in chapter 1000 in base form his first move was a regular swing of his club. He only used Thunder Bagua in chapter 1001 after Luffy hit him once with Gear Third Red Rock, damaging him.
It's not really the force of the explosion that's the main factor here, truthfully. It's the HEAT.
The heat also decreases with the square (if not cube) of the distance.
Bolo Breath actually scales insanely high in terms of temperature. Considering it can scorch Luffy, the same person who's heat resistance scales above both Enel's lightning and Akainu's passive heat, which can vaporize steel. Since Fabre does not have any kind of heat or flame resistance, it's more than likely he'd suffer severe burns from being caught within the blast radius, even if he doesn't outright get blown apart by the AP itself.
Ah, yes, the good old heat is separate of durability argument.
Let's just say that I doubt that being hit from a distance by heat vastly below your durability is probably not enough to instantly defeat you.

And, as a reminder, this is really just applicable in the 50% chance that Fabre goes for Kaido first. I doubt Kaido would focus on Fabre while being attacked by Wally, if Fabre is going for Bowser.

All in all, I feel comfortable saying that One Trick Pony wins more often than not.

Is it actually shown to be a glancing blow?
Kaido explicitly notes it didn't hit him head-on.

"Very good boy...you won't let the same one hit you dead-on twice"- Chapter 1001

So it's likely he didn't bear the brunt of the attack itself.

No, in chapter 1000 in base form his first move was a regular swing of his club. He only used Thunder Bagua in chapter 1001 after Luffy hit him once with Gear Third Red Rock, damaging him.
Was referring to his initial encounter with Luffy. Where, the moment he went into base form, his starting move was indeed immediately slugging him with Thunder Bagua. He basically used it the moment he decided to take the fight seriously. Which is...pretty much what he did on the rooftop too. That no-named club-swing wasn't portrayed as him taking Luffy particularly seriously.

Ah, yes, the good old heat is separate of durability argument.
Let's just say that I doubt that being hit from a distance by heat vastly below your durability is probably not enough to instantly defeat you.
...why would heat not be separate from durability? It's not just force alone, Fabre, someone WITHOUT any form of heat resistance, would still be suffering the negative impacts of being exposed to absurdly high temperatures. That's not even factoring in the fact that the needle he's carrying, assuming it's on his person, would also be exposed to the heat. Which would likely melt the material outright, if not evaporate the insecticide within.

And, as a reminder, this is really just applicable in the 50% chance that Fabre goes for Kaido first. I doubt Kaido would focus on Fabre while being attacked by Wally, if Fabre is going for Bowser.
I mean if Kaido notices some invisible person sneaking around the battlefield, I doubt he'd just...leave him alone. Why would he decide not to intercept a clear threat sneaking past him?

I'm leaning towards One Trick Pony given Wally's gravitational pull, and radiation not having the best counters against it by the opposing team. I see Jean getting his skull bashed in by Kaido early on in the fight, so I don't think he would cause all that much trouble for the opposing team. But, I don't see either Kaido or Bowser dealing with Wally's gravitational pull, and hawking radiation before they're killed.
  • Hawking Radiation: Wally can emit Hawking Radiation at will, although it hasn't demonstrated doing so in high enough quantities to be useful offensively.[10]
His radiation isn't even combat-applicable based on his profile.

Bowser resists Black Holes, Gravity manipulation, and cosmic radiation as well.

• Hawking Radiation: Wally can emit Hawking Radiation at will, although it hasn't demonstrated doing so in high enough quantities to be useful offensively.[10]
His radiation isn't even combat-applicable based on his profile.

Bowser resists Black Holes, Gravity manipulation, and cosmic radiation as well.
Stat equal. The Hawking radiation is equalized to be equal in power to the other characters, so it is useful now.
And it could be used to take out Kaido before he can harm Fabre or at least keep him busy.
Kaido explicitly notes it didn't hit him head-on.

"Very good boy...you won't let the same one hit you dead-on twice"- Chapter 1001

So it's likely he didn't bear the brunt of the attack itself.
I think that might be an issue of different translations. In the one I am using he just says "You're putting up a decent fight this time around" unless I'm missing some passage.
Was referring to his initial encounter with Luffy. Where, the moment he went into base form, his starting move was indeed immediately slugging him with Thunder Bagua. He basically used it the moment he decided to take the fight seriously. Which is...pretty much what he did on the rooftop too. That no-named club-swing wasn't portrayed as him taking Luffy particularly seriously.
Well, this fight isn't bloodlusted, so what makes you think he would take Fabre any more seriously?
...why would heat not be separate from durability? It's not just force alone, Fabre, someone WITHOUT any form of heat resistance, would still be suffering the negative impacts of being exposed to absurdly high temperatures. That's not even factoring in the fact that the needle he's carrying, assuming it's on his person, would also be exposed to the heat. Which would likely melt the material outright, if not evaporate the insecticide within.
Because a) fiction usually portrays it as such and b) heat resistance is dependent on the strength of molecular bounds, just like impact resistance. It's not equal, due to factors like arrangement, but you also can't have a material with the molecular binding strength of wax endure a 7-B attack, regardless of which molecular structure it has. There is a limit on how big the gap can be.
And pretty sure stat equal effects equipment as well.
I mean if Kaido notices some invisible person sneaking around the battlefield, I doubt he'd just...leave him alone. Why would he decide not to intercept a clear threat sneaking past him?
Because a much clearer and for him vastly more threatening threat is currently trying to absorb him and is bombing him with radiation.
Kaido can either try to take care of the thing that is about to kill him or of a random guy sneaking around the battlefield that has no relevance to him.

I can try, although I imagine the opposition probably wishes to add something here or there.

Kaido can't beat Wally and Wally can beat Kaido. (due to black hole physiology)
Bowser resists Wally's stuff (survived a black hole before) and can (initially) only be held in place by Wally's attraction. I.e. Wally can't beat Bowser fast. (Once Wally consumes the planet or something it becomes debatable, I would personally say.)
Bowser can possibly beat Wally via Sealing, but it's contested whether or not he can use it in Central Park without pocket realm portraits and it is not a move he would use early on.
Fabre can't beat Kaido, as Kaido can sense him.
Fabre can beat Bowser, as Bowser can't sense him and does not resist his poison. (whether it's lethal or just incaps Bowser is debatable)

So Wally tries to drag Bowser and Kaido in via gravity (with LS equal to their LS) limiting the movement, but does not actually accomplish it until his gravity grows stronger due to absorbing more.
Fabre either goes for Bowser or for Kaido. Once Fabre notices that Kaido can sense him he would go for Bowser instead.

So we have two equally likely scenarios:
1. Fabre goes for Bowser first. Bowser can't sense him, so he can't do anything in defense. Would Kaido try to attack Fabre or would Kaido instead try to (unsuccessfully) deal with Wally instead? My argument is that he would focus on Wally, as that's the character that is a lethal threat to him, both due to pulling him in and due to hitting him with radiation. Fabre meanwhile is no risk to Kaido. Even if he tried to do something to Fabre, Wally might just keep him too busy.

2. Fabre goes for Kaido first. Kaido hits Fabre and deals good damage. How good damage depends on what you believe Kaido's starting move is. It could be a regular club swing or, if Kaido takes Fabre more serious than regular opponents, Thunder Bagua. The former would deal regular stat equal damage and could possible be dodged or blocked. The latter has increased AP and Speed, resulting in it dealing a lot of damage.
After being hit Fabre would switch targets to the one that can't see him. Kaido has to then, and also during the prior attack, contest with Wally's gravitation attraction while attacking Fabre. Ranged attacks can be an option, like Bolo Breath. It should be noted that that is a heat attack and Fabre has no special heat resistance.
Fabre can dodge and use Bowser as a living shield to hind behind against that. Wally can also help keeping Kaido on his toes via radiation.
If Fabre manages to take out Bowser before Kaido finishes him off, then Kaido loses to Wally. If Kaido takes out Fabre first, then Bowser might be able to seal Wally while resisting his attacks.

So my argument is that in Scenario 1 (Which should happen like 50% of the time) Team One Trick Pony almost certainly wins. In Scenario 2 they still have a realistic chance of winning. As such they would win more often than not.
The counter-opinion would then be the opposite, I guess.

Back