• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm only doing this as a joke for now..

Yogiri Takatou VS Ness

SBA is in order.

Ness is Post Magicant

This shouldn't really be taken too seriously since Ness is currently being revised again.

All Ness has to do is say "Inconclusive" and gg.

No screw that, all he has to do is stand there. But if he really wants to put em down, all he has to say is "Okey"

Sigh..........

Ness loses because he is only 1-A!! Yes he defeated the One Above All, but Yogiri killed azathoth as a baby and dank bernie when he was 5 yearts old. Ness STRUGGLES, he has EMOTION, he CAN LOSE

Yogiri? HA! He transcends memetic to the point he killed the JBW memes with ID. He can never LOSE! He can never STRUGGLE, he lacks any form of EMOTION. HOW CAN YOGIRI LOSE!

TheQuirkyBoy said:
All Ness has to do is say "Inconclusive" and gg.
No screw that, all he has to do is stand there. But if he really wants to put em down, all he has to say is "Okey"
Save that when I make the ness VS Yogiri match just to make you suffer!!!

What downplay is this. You mad man.

You clearly haven't grasped the true capabilities of Ness or his true nature. Have you seen the smash bros community? Have you seen his battles? Yeah... that alone should make Ness really stand out in the crowd. Like, PK Fire gg man. He can't lose at all due to his protection.

I defeated one of SilvaGunners avatars using Ness. And Ness.. well

Let's just say he's more powerful than you think. He completely encompasses the tiering system and ruins friendships despite what he is.

Having transcending consoles or being on a highly advanced system means nothing when Ness can mess with your morality and personality.

As I said before, you should look up some of Ness's toxicity throughout the community. Having said this, don't try to wank even more than you've already have.

If there's no feats of it, then we can't really say for sure (as of right now).

And I'd say the possibility of that happening seems rather low.

Ironically I saw that idea floating around for the bonus chapters of the Light Novel, the ability to manipulate Author to beat Yogiri but I do not know if it got into the bonus chapters obviously.

"We haven't seen Ness's full power, but if we did, then, say goodbye to the Aleverse, memes and beyond)"

"(Note: All of Ness's attacks bypass all durability, hax and instakill no matter what. They are also beyond concept of Memes, meaning even the dankest memes will be rekt. Also, opponents that cannot be harmed will be harmed. Ness can kill anything and everything, no matter what you say, it'll be killed. Also, they cannot be reflected or absorbed. It also bypasses Regenerationn.)"

"Okey: Ness says "Okey", which completely eviscerates opponent off the face of the Aleverse."

"PK Rockin': A colorful, seizure inducing energy wave that bypasses all durability and solos any verse immediately, including memeverse."

Back