• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Ninja Rick (Madara vs Rick Sanchez)

That's for going to a different dimension. I was talking about opening a portal someplace inside the dimension Rick is already in. Numerous times Rick just kinda uses the portal gun without tinkering with it and it just somehow knows where exactly he wanted the portal to spawn at.
I think I remember what you mean. In any case, could Madara pull a fake death with Izanagi, trick Rick to open his eyes and then traps him in a genjutsu? Or does Rick have knowledge on Izanagi aswell?

I think I remember what you mean. In any case, could Madara pull a fake death with Izanagi, trick Rick to open his eyes and then traps him in a genjutsu? Or does Rick have knowledge on Izanagi aswell?
Depends on the OP. If Madara can use Izanagi, then I guess I vote for Madara.

If Rick has no knowledge of Izanagi and doesn't prep for it, then I'll vote for Madara since he could even time-activate his Izanagi long after his own death.

What if Rick made a bunch of holograms of himself like he did with the president?

And he could get his lab coat to take out Naruto guy.

fair enough.

what about the coat? He can just command it to wrap up naruto guy and then detonate it if needs be.

what about his portal gun?

as well as the forcefields?
Good luck shooting with your eyes closed. Unless the forcefields not transparent, then forcefields are useless when blocking genjutsu.
not to mention attack reflectors

he can reflect the kunais and stuff back at madara if he wants.
but that won't help with genjutsu and his forcefields need to tank mountain level AP.
Still BS that he's not 6-C when he fought SM Hashirama for hours
didn't he have the kyubi?

OK here's my POV

If Rick has knowledge of all Madara's abilities and vice versa, but has no prep, then I'd give the win to Madara. No prep Rick (If I recall correctly) has no way of bypassing Izanagi with his standard equipments. Not only that, but he needs to fight with his eyes closed to avoid Genjutsu. Madara fought SM Hashirama for hours, has access to shadow clones (which Rick wouldn't be able to see through without prep), and is basically aware of all Rick's abilities and equipments. Worst comes to worst, he'll time activate his Izanagi where Rick couldn't possibly deduce when it would be activated.

OK here's my POV

If Rick has knowledge of all Madara's abilities and vice versa, but has no prep, then I'd give the win to Madara. No prep Rick (If I recall correctly) has no way of bypassing Izanagi with his standard equipments. Not only that, but he needs to fight with his eyes closed to avoid Genjutsu. Madara fought SM Hashirama for hours, has access to shadow clones (which Rick wouldn't be able to see through without prep), and is basically aware of all Rick's abilities and equipments. Worst comes to worst, he'll time activate his Izanagi where Rick couldn't possibly deduce when it would be activated.

what if you give rick 45 seconds of prep. (1 minute is bad but what if 45 seconds?)

Good luck shooting with your eyes closed. Unless the forcefields not transparent, then forcefields are useless when blocking genjutsu.

but that won't help with genjutsu and his forcefields need to tank mountain level AP.

didn't he have the kyubi?
Naruto Chapter 626 Page 7

They jumped off their constructs and Kurama was put asleep, and Hashirama still had SM when he jumped down.

what if you give rick 45 seconds of prep. (1 minute is bad but what if 45 seconds?)
Bloodlusted prep time Rick can be quite troublesome but Idk what he'll able to do with 45 seconds. The only thing that comes to mind is probably the time stop device and since he's bloodlusted, he won't hesitate to use it.

The very next panel after that is them fighting in cqc
Naruto Chapter 626 Page 8
CRT it then.
Bloodlusted prep time Rick can be quite troublesome but Idk what he'll able to do with 45 seconds. The only thing that comes to mind is probably the time stop device and since he's bloodlusted, he won't hesitate to use it.
Didn't we restrict optional equipment? That means no time stop.

Back