• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Ninja Rick (Madara vs Rick Sanchez)

Wait, is this bloodlusted rick? then his unexplained Instant Death hax that he only used once and never explained how tf it happend should work? 0:02 to 0:12

I see, then the death hax isn't really important, because the starting distance is 50m I see madara probably starts with kunai to kill quickly but if not, then mind hax don't require contact.
Well, Rick can probably avoid the kunai, as he often fight against a lot of enemies who uses stuff like guns and all, and a bloodlusted rick is....terrifying
i mean if we want to give him time stop and stuff. optional equipment.
nah, it will likely make the match kinda of unfair

If Madara touches rick, he will die. And since he has an hour of prep, he stomps. He can just go into a universe where this fight happened a million times and analyze the fight to the bone. Or he can just buy the manga, naruto, and study Madara and use his motive against it. Or he can just call alternate Madara to fight for him. Infinite universes=infinte possible, all the things I mentioned will happen while he is prepping not in the fight.

If Madara touches rick, he will die. And since he has an hour of prep, he stomps. He can just go into a universe where this fight happened a million times and analyze the fight to the bone. Or he can just buy the manga, naruto, and study Madara and use his motive against it. Or he can just call alternate Madara to fight for him. Infinite universes=infinte possible, all the things I mentioned will happen while he is prepping not in the fight.

then how about reduce the prep time or give him no knowledge.

but definitely still make him bloodlusted

Idk anything about Rick, but given what I've skimmed over, it seems he has such massive intelligence and ability to creater hax he'd stomp

Madara isn’t one to start off with genjutsu so i don’t really see that happening right off the bat, but even so Rick would regen from anything thrown at him anyway so at best this is an incap, now if madara doesn’t start off with genjutsu which is the more likely to happen, he would either start off with fire ball jutsu or taijutsu. With 1 hr prep and knowledge on madara……..this wouldn’t end well for my boi birthday

then how about reduce the prep time or give him no knowledge.

but definitely still make him bloodlusted
Rick can win this with 1 min of prep. Since he can go into a reality, where time is a million times slower.
Bloodlusted rick can still win this but he needs his good tech such as his one-shots weapon, like anti-matter gun etc.

Rick can win this with 1 min of prep. Since he can go into a reality, where time is a million times slower.
Bloodlusted rick can still win this but he needs his good tech such as his one-shots weapon, like anti-matter gun etc.
His standard weapon, such as Portal Gun, already can one shot

Madara Uchilha vs Rick Sanchez

The Ninja

The Scientist

Rules

base madara vs Post Phoenix Rick

standard equipment only

battle takes place in a neutral universe

fight to death or if that don't work. (because of the whole cloning bullshit) just use incap.

Battle starts 50 ft apart.

Speed Equalized

Rick is bloodlusted. (if that makes it stomp. bloodlust madara. if that is a stomp. make them both bloodlusted or make them both in-Character)

rick has knowledge. madara does not. make it both. if that's too much

and since we know rick is a supergenius.

we might as well give him let's say 1 hour of prep.

who wins and why.
How would his phoenix project function? Does he respawn in another universe or what? Since you limited his portal gun to in-universe so I am intrested to see how does this work. Also comic rick stomps this since he has multiversal feats.

How would his phoenix project function? Does he respawn in another universe or what? Since you limited his portal gun to in-universe so I am intrested to see how does this work. Also comic rick stomps this since he has multiversal feats.
he allowed multiples universes as well, and yeah, he can respawn in other parallel universe
okay then. then there are parrallel universes here. but the main one is one empty void with nothing to hide.

I'm not sure about your last question. i think he can. since it's part of his base/alive key.

but since rick has prep and knowledge. i think he possible can find a way around it.

Back