• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Ninja Rick (Madara vs Rick Sanchez)

If Rick has prior knowledge, I'm pretty sure this would be a stomp. I'm not sure about the portal gun argument since Madara's EMS would probably see it coming but I can't see Madara winning if it's Rick with prep and knowledge

it was the finger pointing jutsu where itachi uses hss hand as the medium but i think the opponent needs to look at it atleast.

If Rick has prior knowledge, I'm pretty sure this would be a stomp. I'm not sure about the portal gun argument since Madara's EMS would probably see it coming but I can't see Madara winning if it's Rick with prep and knowledge

rick doesn't have prep here. only knowledge.

he is bloodlusted though

Idk if Madara can precog a portal opening basically inside himself and splitting his body. As for shooting a laser ray or something through a portal, it'll be similar to the Kaguya fight where she opened a portal next to Naruto and Sasuke, now it just depends if can Madara can react to something like that. Sasuke got caught off guard multiple times with the portal trick and has the best eyes in the world, though you can say that was just because Kaguya was faster than him.

Idk if Madara can precog a portal opening basically inside himself and splitting his body. As for shooting a laser ray or something through a portal, it'll be similar to the Kaguya fight where she opened a portal next to Naruto and Sasuke, now it just depends if can Madara can react to something like that. Sasuke got caught off guard multiple times with the portal trick and has the best eyes in the world, though you can say that was just because Kaguya was faster than him.
Madara just uses analytical prediction to predict where the portal will appear based on Rick's muscle movements and dodge it. I'll have to assume that Kaguya was just too fast for Sasuke as I haven't seen the fight fully but if not then it might be PIS.

Madara just uses analytical prediction to predict where the portal will appear based on Rick's muscle movements and dodge it.
That doesn't make sense to me, the portal will appear anywhere depending on how Rick messes with the controls or buttons or whatever with the portal gun. The portal could appear literally anywhere and seeing muscles move shouldn't help with predicting where one will spawn in. So unless Madara has knowledge on how exactly the portal gun works, then he has no way of predicting something like that.

That doesn't make sense to me, the portal will appear anywhere depending on how Rick messes with the controls or buttons or whatever with the portal gun. The portal could appear literally anywhere and seeing muscles move shouldn't help with predicting where one will spawn in. So unless Madara has knowledge on how exactly the portal gun works, then he has no way of predicting something like that.
Does Rick not have to point the gun in Madara's general direction and based on how he moves his body Madara can determine the precise area it will be?

Has Rick ever shot the gun Infront of himself and it appeared behind him or something?

Rick using his portal gun to kill is very out of character as he only did so once, use a gun that deconstructs, use the portal gun to BFR Madara away and erase memories would all seem more likely to happen.

The use of the portal gun is also implied to be thought-based when they shoot it, not via messing "with the controls or buttons or whatever".

The use of the portal gun is also implied to be thought-based when they shoot it, not via messing "with the controls or buttons or whatever".
I figured that and kinda agreed, but assumed this site wouldn't accept that since there isn't hard evidence for an idea like that. Some times Rick does actually mess with the portal gun when he uses it but other times he just shoots it without tinkering with it, so idk for sure. Anyway, POINT IS, that Madara predicting where the portal will pop up seems very unlikely.

Does Rick not have to point the gun in Madara's general direction and based on how he moves his body Madara can determine the precise area it will be?

Has Rick ever shot the gun Infront of himself and it appeared behind him or something?
I'm pretty sure Rick can aim and shoot the gun anywhere and the portal (that he comes out of) can appear anywhere, it seems thought based but I'm not certain about that.

Last edited:
while i can't vote on this, i made the op, i do think since both have knowledge (but since rick is smarter) rick cuts open madara with his portal gun but a few occasions. madara mindhaxes.

question. is both death and incap allowed?

This thread is giving me some spite-ish vibes, with OP changing conditions as he sees fit.

Prior knowledge is a bullshit, with too many variables like soul ripping, mind hax, Izanagi, portal gun, death hax deodorant, etc. With both knowing each other’s moves, this battle becomes too uncertain. Remove it and just add prep to Rick. I doubt it will be a stomp and it will be much less speculative compared to what we have now.

This thread is giving me some spite-ish vibes, with OP changing conditions as he sees fit.

Prior knowledge is a bullshit, with too many variables like soul ripping, mind hax, Izanagi, portal gun, death hax deodorant, etc. With both knowing each other’s moves, this battle becomes too uncertain. Remove it and just add prep to Rick. I doubt it will be a stomp and it will be much less speculative compared to what we have now.

no i mean i want to make it fair. (BTW giving rick prep is a bad thing to do. even with one minute of prep he can do bullshit things)

granted i like rick more (but i want madara to have a chance as well)

I'm pretty sure Rick can aim and shoot the gun anywhere and the portal (that he comes out of) can appear anywhere, it seems thought based but I'm not certain about that.
It won't be similar though. Rick needs to draw his portal gun, set it to the desired universe/place he want to go to, then aim and shoot it unlike Kaguya's teleportation which just opens a rift in space spontaneously. I'm pretty sure it's not thought based since Morty needed to adjust the portal gun's destination when he and Summer fought the butler robot in season 3.

Fine, give them both prep then.
Rick usually doesn’t use crazy things like universe busting against a single opponent. He would probably prep either lasers, armor, or both. Not timeline switcher or time stopper.

It won't be similar though. Rick needs to draw his portal gun, set it to the desired universe/place he want to go to, then aim and shoot it unlike Kaguya's teleportation which just opens a rift in space spontaneously. I'm pretty sure it's not thought based since Morty needed to adjust the portal gun's destination when he and Summer fought the butler robot in season 3.
That's for going to a different dimension. I was talking about opening a portal someplace inside the dimension Rick is already in. Numerous times Rick just kinda uses the portal gun without tinkering with it and it just somehow knows where exactly he wanted the portal to spawn at.

Back