• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Ninja Rick (Madara vs Rick Sanchez)

Madara Uchilha vs Rick Sanchez

The Ninja

The Scientist

Rules

base madara vs Post Phoenix Rick

standard equipment only

battle takes place in a neutral universe

fight to death or if that don't work. (because of the whole cloning bullshit) just use incap.

Battle starts 50 ft apart.

Speed Equalized

Rick is bloodlusted. (if that makes it stomp. bloodlust madara. if that is a stomp. make them both bloodlusted or make them both in-Character)

both have knowledge

rick has his time stop watch. (optional equipment allowed)

who wins and why.

Last edited:
What's stopping Rick from Portal Spamming?

How does Naruto guy get past endless Type 4 & 6 Immortality?

What does Naruto guy open with?

also the battle takes place in a neutral universe. (rick can go to other places in the universe but not to other dimensions. What i'm trying to say is. this is neutral universe is just one big totality, there are no other universes or anything. he can go to other places in this universe, via portal gun, but not to other dimensions/universe).

It says neutral, neutral. think of this place like one Entire Void where it covers everything and turns everything into one giant white universe.

He doesnt need to get past if he uses Genjutsu

This madara version, starts with Hand to Hand combat, and he can use Genjutsu (mind hax) during it, I will sent the Anime scene because the manga scene is the same, okay?
check here

well the battle does start 50ft apart.

and i'm nice enough to give rick about 1 hour of prep.

(since he's really good at inventing. How much power does rick have if you give him an hour of prep?)

He literally defeated a dude who could conquer entire galaxies during a single night when he was Drunk, so, yeah, much power
also rick is allowed to use his optional equipment here.

but i'm not sure if he's allowed to use all of them.

just give him the right optional equipment so it doesn't end up a stomp for him (if that's allowed of course)

also rick is allowed to use his optional equipment here.

but i'm not sure if he's allowed to use all of them.

just give him the right optional equipment so it doesn't end up a stomp for him (if that's allowed of course)
Hmmmm, lets stick with just optional equipment for now, is it okay?

If battle starts at range then Ricks probably gonna shoot him as soon as he starts running at him. Be it with a Portal gun or a disintegrator gun or something else that would horrifically murder someone.

Rick is very powerful with an Hour of Prep. And he has knowledge too.

I dunno Naruto at all tho...

If battle starts at range then Ricks probably gonna shoot him as soon as he starts running at him. Be it with a Portal gun or a disintegrator gun or something else that would horrifically murder someone.

well madara does have soul manipulation and stuff but i don't know if he needs to get close to his target to do that?

Well, I don't think that Madara will be catched by simple shots, as he has the strongest version of a Sharingan, and even a basic Sharingan already allows the user to have some short of danger sense and avoid being catched by surprise

unless base Madara also means no Sharingan

well madara does have soul manipulation and stuff but i don't know if he needs to get close to his target to do that?
Just a question, is Madara allowed to use Sharingan? Since, the post mentions Base madara, if no sharingan is allowed, most of Madara powers are gone, which includes his soul manipulation, that he needs Susanoo to use, which basically sharingan is needed to use

Well, I don't think that Madara will be catched by simple shots, as he has the strongest version of a Sharingan, and even a basic Sharingan already allows the user to have some short of danger sense and avoid being catched by surprise

unless base Madara also means no Sharingan
I don't know what these words mean.

I don't know what these words mean.
My bad, Sharingan is these Red eyes, even a basic sharingan allows the user to have danger senses and analytical prediction, such as seeing what will be the opponent move, and Madara has the strongest version of a sharingan

My bad, Sharingan is these Red eyes, even a basic sharingan allows the user to have danger senses and analytical prediction, such as seeing what will be the opponent move, and Madara has the strongest version of a sharingan

i think so, i'm not sure. it's next to his base tab.

though i don't know if it requires close range or what.

also does rick with an hour of prep know how to deal with sharingan. (he has knowledge)

Would it be countered by Ricks plan inside a plan inside a plan shenanagins?

Would it be countered by Ricks plan inside a plan inside a plan shenanagins?
Not really sure, as Rick with prep time is really dangerous and can use the enviroment as his advantage very well, well, there is an example of Sharingan being able to predict movements
main-qimg-815487530436007727bf6b01eb92b02b-c.jpeg

main-qimg-ab0f969399ef85342fd43706c61166cd-c.jpeg

So, even if he can see rick movements, i dont know if he would expect that Rick actually can throw him into a parallel universe lmao

Not really sure, as Rick with prep time is really dangerous and can use the enviroment as his advantage very well, well, there is an example of Sharingan being able to predict movements
main-qimg-815487530436007727bf6b01eb92b02b-c.jpeg

main-qimg-ab0f969399ef85342fd43706c61166cd-c.jpeg

well this universe is a neutral one. (it's an empty white void. and it's one single universe. no other universes or dimensions as the white void has turned them all into one single universal totality)

well this universe is a neutral one. (it's an empty white void. and it's one single universe. no other universes or dimensions as the white void has turned them all into one single universal totality)
well, Rick still can throw madara into different parallel universes due his Portal Gun, i dont think that restricting his main equipment is allowed, as he literally uses his portal gun everytime

I mean Ricks plan in a plan stuff stopped a robot he designed himself to analyse the situation and create plans inside of its own plans, etc. This sounds somewhat similar.

well, Rick still can throw madara into different parallel universes due his Portal Gun

um i'm not sure.

what i'm saying exactly is there are no alternate universes/multiverse here.

as the void has turned them all into one single universe. (it's just one big void and no other things)

um i'm not sure.

what i'm saying exactly is there are no alternate universes/multiverse here.
Uh, i dont think that its allowed to u do that, because thats one of Rick main wincons, as he can BFR people to different universes
I mean Ricks plan in a plan stuff stopped a robot he designed himself to analyse the situation and create plans inside of its own plans, etc. This sounds somewhat similar.
Yeah thats true, I remember that lmao, pretty funny, it should work, yeah

also, Pokemonfan, is base Madara allowed to active his Sharingan mid fight? because u mentioned base madara, base means no sharingan, right?

anyways, even if others universes are not allowed to exist, Rick portal gun still have the range of a whole universe, so, madara wont come back due a BFR that throws him the distance of thousand galaxies away

Uh, i dont think that its allowed to u do that, because thats one of Rick main wincons, as he can BFR people to different universes

Yeah thats true, I remember that lmao, pretty funny, it should work, yeah

also, Pokemonfan, is base Madara allowed to active his Sharingan mid fight? because u mentioned base madara, base means no sharingan, right?

okay then. then there are parrallel universes here. but the main one is one empty void with nothing to hide.

I'm not sure about your last question. i think he can. since it's part of his base/alive key.

but since rick has prep and knowledge. i think he possible can find a way around it.

Madara's chance here is genjutsu which he does use in character, he might underestimate his opponent though but sharingan grants him analytical prediction and enhanced senses and stuff like that to counter stuff his opponent use. What does rick usually start with?

Madara's chance here is genjutsu which he does use in character, he might underestimate his opponent though but sharingan grants him analytical prediction and enhanced senses and stuff like that to counter stuff his opponent use. What does rick usually start with?

well since we have given rick optional equipment and knowledge/1 hour of prep.

and he's bloodlusted.

rick uses time stop or whatever.

What does rick usually start with?
uh.....................depend of his mood, and he has countless weapons, but he does use his Portal Gun in character most of times, he always carries it with it, with portal guns, he can separate people in half, send their body to parallel universes, travel between the multiverse etc

thats not his optional equipment, it was a single item that he used once in a specific situation, and he said that hates that item

it is in the optional equipment

it is in the optional equipment
uh....thats wrong then, he just used it once and he himself said that hates using it, i should make a thread to remove it from optional equipment

well since we have given rick optional equipment and knowledge/1 hour of prep.

and he's bloodlusted.

rick uses time stop or whatever.
Wait, he has time stop, one hour prep, and he's bloodlusted?! What will madara do...
uh.....................depend of his mood, and he has countless weapons, but he does use his Portal Gun in character most of times, he always carries it with it, with portal guns, he can separate people in half, send their body to parallel universes, travel between the multiverse etc
Well maybe madara can dodge the portals with the sharingan assuming he doesn't time stop, and then one shot with a kunai, although then rick can come back and madara will probably resort to mind hax. Does rick have knowledge on madara?

uh....thats wrong then, he just used it once and he himself said that hates using it, i should make a thread to remove it from optional equipment
There's a difference between standard equipment and optional equipment, you got them confused, there's nothing wrong with that being on optional equipment.

Back