• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illumina major downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
World can have a variety of different meanings. It can mean planet, universe, or multiverse even.

Also the quote is "Can you see? All the worlds exist separately."

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
World can have a variety of different meanings. It can mean planet, universe, or multiverse even.

Hmm "World" in plural and in singular form has been used altogether in that video though.

Anyway a 4D space time continuum is the universe itself plus time to be more simplistic. After all, time is treated as a 1D thing IIRC.

Still not sure about this of implying it is higher dimensional anyway.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
This does not work in your favor. That statement was said while they were in the 4D space, so why are you arguing that they're outside of the 4D space? You have yet to explain. You just say they exist outside of it without backing it up.

I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can send me a message if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.

I disagree with the downgrade as well, mainly because Maginaryworld and what inhabits it seems fairly clear-cut and lines up with similar instances of this trope that were taken at face value on this site, like the Dream Depot or what have you.

Maybe there's some context that's different here but I'm not fully sure.

Because he's still been extremely helpful despite that. And plenty of us are still in touch with him.

@ED Infinitum... Are you alright? That sounded really unnecessary...

Aspirations are>>>>>sleep dreams as a single person can actively aspire to as many things as they please at will rather than have random involuntary Rapid Eye Movement that results in mostly uncontrollable sequences. 2-B is downplay by this logic.

Chaos Energy also manipulates aspirations by bringing them to fruition,there's no reason why Solaris or comparable beings wouldn't tangibly affect Maginaryworld.

It's infinite as in infinitely above 3D.

Who says you can't have a dream of aspiring to be something while you're sleeping though? Anything that's a dream becomes reality in Maginaryworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back