• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asriel Dreemurr is Universal+ at his peak when you only saw him destroy the Timeline while Chara is superior to Asriel Dreemurr since "True Reset > Timeline Destruction."

A character is stated to have Absolute wishes that only others can wish for, so that also means the said character can make himself Omnipotent whatever they want.

And that has now been followed by "Natsu can tag him with lightning because rubber conducts lightning -_-" Except with the actual emoticon, not the text one.

The fastest incarnation of the Flash called Wally West can blitz anyone and everyone since he can easily mess with the Space-Time Continuum at anytime he wants.

TOAA is the weakest fictional character in all of existence that loses to everyone and everyone in fiction and immensely weak as Fodderverse.

DC has no universal or higher characters, because superman is only said to be able to punch apart small planets, and he always beats the bad guys.

No I'm not kidding.

"Hakai isn't existence erasure and it was only a choice in animation to not have Zamasu get blown up"

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"Hakai isn't existence erasure and it was only a choice in animation to not have Zamasu get blown up"
Obviously Hakai just transports the Target into another dimension while disappearing in glitter.

People, it's kind of obvious that Hakai isn't existence erasure, if it was, nobody would remember Zamasu, since he would never have existed.

"The war god's height touched the clouds and usually mountain tops are above the clouds for example Mount Everest."

Even ignoring the fact that this person compared someone to Mount Everest for being cloud height, the clouds in question were magically created for the sake of summoning the thing in question, and were clearly not gonna be dropping him kilometers from the air.

Shovel Knight killed Kratos very easily, so that automatically means that all gods will also be very easy to kill by Shovel Knight.

"Gogeta defeated Shenron who is omnipotent"

"Only an SM fanboy thinks SM can beat Zeno"

"DB is MultiVersal"

A wanker to surpass Seth?!

I mean, DB IS multiversal. Saying that Multiverse level starts at 1000 universes is just a convention of this wiki. But technically, if you destroy an entire multiverse composed of 3 universes, you still destroyed a multiverse. We rate it as multi-universal because we want to do things this way

The main rulers of the Underground, Toriel & Asgore, are Room level. Wall level at most since they easily lost to a child.

Joseph Joestar's plot armor and heavy plot convenience will get him out in any and every dangerous situations he is usually in.

Dat awkward moment where someone uses the "Arceus got killed by a meteor" argument to disprove how Arceus can't beat Zeno...........

One Punch Man vs ....eh, anyone really. One Punch Man wins. With one punch. It doesn't even matter who it is because that's just how insanely over the top powerful he is. That's kinda the whole point of the character. If he were in a universe with anything even remotely resembling real world physics he'd be dropping black holes all over the place from the energy density in his punches. His jump from the moon back to Earth saw him instantly accelerate to 14% the speed of light. He not only survived impact at that speed but did so with no more comment than "Cool. I made it back." Sorry folks, but Hulk doesn't even come close to that. Neither does Superman or Goku or anyone else in any comic, movie, or TV show I've ever seen.´╗┐

Kaltias said:
in any comic, movie, or TV show I've ever seen.´╗┐
This seems to be something very common I see with OPM fanboys. They see these extremely badass fight scenes and feats, but think that they're the pinnacle of power because they haven't really been exposed to much other media. Unaware of how unimpressive these things are when comparing them to other showings of power.

I do give props to this guy for not being stubborn.

Me: "As cool as the fights in OPM are, they still aren't incredible feats wise"

Guy: WTF? Show me one that's that good! Only one I can think is Dragon Ball

Me: "Links Gurren Lagann"

Guy:......Nevermind

For some odd reason, people kept saying that Ashi soloing that army of fodders was PIS. And that Jack couldn't have even performed that feat.

Not even acknowledging all his other feats that non VS debaters might not have noticed, Jack soloed an entire army of highly advanced robots in the first episode of the show back when he had decades less experience.

I don't know why people don't think he could've taken on these stupid orcs.

@Ryu

That's extremely amusing considering all the beetleborgs Jack has killed, all of whom are much bigger and much stronger than the orcs, and often come in XBAWKSHUEG hordes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back