• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
"saitama would stomp everyone till tier 2 characters , he is just super hated on this website, so don't expect a fair discussion"

"acausality + timetravel in 4-D space = 5-D character, I can even prove that Homura is 1-C, but it's just not worth it."

"Being outside and an ability to move herself and other objects back and forward in time to any random points make it 5-D space."

"Existing out of normal space-time and ability to move to an any point of time is 5-D."

This was all said by one guy , the first one was from a Saitama vs Horus Lupercal Thread on this very website, the last three was from a thread of my own making.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Dat awkward moment where someone uses the "Arceus got killed by a meteor" argument to disprove how Arceus can't beat Zeno...........
Pretty sure that was me.....Anyway, that was my first Vs Thread, So can I be forgiven for my sins?

"Mondaiji is a verse with no feats. All it has is statements with nothing to back them up. Their only real feats are Tier 6."

Bear in mind, Mondaiji is a verse where Tier 4 power is so common that the main character literally gets mocked for not being able to bust stars.

The Everlasting said:
"Mondaiji is a verse with no feats. All it has is statements with nothing to back them up. Their only real feats are Tier 6."
Bear in mind, Mondaiji is a verse where Tier 4 power is so common that the main character literally gets mocked for not being able to bust stars.
there are More feats even to put in tier 3 and beyon and they Have a Multiverse legit, but no one can reach at the moment this level :I

pegasus seiya never displayed any universal power in the original manga nor did he fight anyone of that level in fact from what i seen the saint seiya charactrs are no higher than building destroyers at best- taken word for word from some shmuck on the youtube comment section of a pegasus seiya v naruto video that I saw a year ago......

So VS Battles Wiki can't be used because it's a site made by humans subjectable to fault? But he uses Superpower and Dragon Ball Wiki? Are their admins aliens or perfect robots or something lol

But anyways I think we should stop getting involved with troll fanboys on DB Wiki. We have nothing at all against Dragon Ball Wiki nor do we want any bad blood in the slightest.

So please let's try to not argue with this guy on the wiki. Maybe it might be best for us to not be posting screenshots of his comments here. And especially don't be making threads on DB Wiki because you want to bait for "ignorant statements." Thank you.

While I have my personal disagreements with some of the wiki, it's nothing less than a solid site to search information about characters regarding their combat viability, this guy is clearly just spiteful against this wiki because we do not treat Zen'o and other DB characters as absolute gods. And it's funny because he's willing to use Superpower Wiki, which has nothing to do with versus debate.

"The magick in Inheritance cycle is also limited to how strong you are physically, if Eragon can't kill LDB in a physical fight, his magick can't kill him either."

... that is not how their magic works at all. Eragon wouldn't win against LDB, but that is for a completely different reason than what this person wrote

AquaWaifu said:
"the gems in Steven Universe are easy to poof, just shoot them anywhere with a gun and it'll do enough damage to disrupt their physical form and poof them"
This gave me a good laugh.

"There's a tome that looks like a galaxy and another looks like the sun and because they aren't Galaxy or star level, Dracula shouldn't be universal for creating a fancy background that has the same proportions as a room"

Not the exact argument but whatever it was a while ago, it went something like that....just not this exact wording but it was used to "debunk" our ratings for Castlevania

You know you're looking at a bad argument when they mention another franchise entirely

"X is just a girl while Y is a man who won countless battles, so Y takes this easily".

I'll just point out that Madoka Kaname is the textbook definition of "girly girl". I don't think that I have to explain why she beats someone like Guts.

^the sad thing is, I actually saw this argument. It was paired with "Because Guts kill gods and Madoka is a goddess"

There's a video ofLT vs Naruto in response to this comment made on some forum back then:

"If you guys cant read the Narutard post, here it is. You Naruto hater guys are pathetic for making this pathetic excuse for a spiteful thread. Too bad for you that Naruto will be the one to get the last laugh against the Living Tribunal... HA If his friends lives are at stake Naruto will never lose no matter how powerful the opponent because of his burning will of fire. Naruto will become as strong as he needs to be to beat his new opponent, the third homage already said the will of fire will do that when he needs it Living Tribunal will turn Naruto into a bug only to realize that it was a clone, then Naruto will surprise him by attacking with over 1000 clones from using the foxes chakra. Naruto has been lying in wait the whole time because he turned his other clones into rocks, leaves, trees and other things Living Tribunal will get hit by at least a couple hundred rasengans out of the thousand, and it will be enough to knock the entity down. Then the remaining clones will hold LT down while Naruto makes and throws his upgraded wind Shuriken. The wind shrunken will then kill Living Tribunal, and destroy the rest of the clones. Then all Naruto has to do is use Sage mode and Fox chakra to heal himself and he's all better waht now f***ers? Got any more smart ass things to say now about how Living Tribunal will be able to get out of that scenario? No you probably don't because your only haters that all talk and wont back shit up

AARRGG.. I just regigested in these forums today and the Naruto bashers are already pissing me off!

Wny don't you get a hobby and f**k off?"

An universal reality warper who has casually warped away the limbs from an entire species can't warp away Beerus.

Yep. Heck, I made Beerus serious so that he will use the Hakai and took away Godcat's greatest advantage and people still feel the need to downplay

"This character has a feat that was calculated to be Multi-City Block Level, however, after the feat, the character said that it wasn't really impressive, and that every character who can do that same attack are able to to the same thing, so, the feat wasn't Multi-City Block Level."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back