• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
"PIS does not exist, is just a word that you invented it like a excuse to say that Goku don't one-shot Megaman".

Edit: Ainex Ninja'd.

"BB could beat absolutely anyone who was born on Earth"

I guess that includes this guy:[[1]]

Unless the authority can affect Low 1-b in which case I might take back that statement. Might.

I don't think that's wrong at at all, name me a character effected by her authority who can beat her, not counting high 3As or low 2Cs

Characters born on Earth who would beat her?

High-tier Gold Saints, The Sentry, Dark Phoenix, Skyfather Hercules, 3-B Dr. Fate, Dark Schneider, Pre-Crisis Superman, Spawn, Reinhard Heydrich, GEoM..

Her authority is Hax, but don't assume it automatically beats everyone earthbound.

To ignore her authority, you either need to have either never been born on earth, or never have come to your current existence as a result of being on earth, OR you need a higher divinity than all the earth mother goddesses put together (who are all beings like Tiamat who are the origin of all life and bringers of all death on earth), to ignore her authority. To override it, you need causality manipulation, and not just acausality. If you don't have that, anything you can do to her just is made so the cause cannot have an effect on her. So if you are earthborn, not some super divine being who at least rules over several planets and you don't have causality manip, chances are she beats you, regardless of how high up you are.

Gold Saints I don't know enough about to comment, but if they all wield the authority of their patron god, probably yes, easily.

The Sentry was still born of earth, and is not divine, nor does he have causality manip. She also out-haxes him a lot. He gets beat.

Dark Pheonix yes, but more because of how the Pheonix Force is a divine cosmic entity than their actual AP

Skyfather Hercules - maybe. Probably has enough divinity to ignore her authority

Dr Fate - don't know enough about the character to comment. Maybe if his connection to the Lords of Order and Chaos give him divinity?

Dark Schneider - is he divine? If not, he gets beat, seeing as he has no causality manip. She just bypasses his Dispel Bound and erases him.

Pre-Crisis Superman - He probably gets beat too, seeing as he is not in any way divine, nor does he have causality manipulation.

Spawn has a high level of divinity in his higher forms, and even in lower forms I would say he is more "hell-born" than earth born, so yes.

Reinhard Heydrich has super high levels of divinity thanks to being the Apoptosis of Mercurius, an actual Hadou God, so yes he stomps her

GEoM - Probably has causality manip, and due to the way Gods are conceptualised as a result of human thought in both WH40K and Fate, his divinity would be like, billions of times higher than hers. He stomps

Wait. Could there possibly be a BB vs GEoM thread without a stomp?

"Goku is only multi-planet level"

"There's no proof Goku can destroy a universe"

"Power scaling and statements don't count. Only feats"

All by the same guy.

tbh "shockwaves throughout the universe" was always something of an iffy justification for universe level for me, but I don't follow DB enough to care

Matthew Schroeder said:
Characters born on Earth who would beat her?

High-tier Gold Saints, The Sentry, Dark Phoenix, Skyfather Hercules, 3-B Dr. Fate, Dark Schneider, Pre-Crisis Superman, Spawn, Reinhard Heydrich, GEoM..

Her authority is Hax, but don't assume it automatically beats everyone earthbound.
Uhh.....

Characters effected by her authority I said.

Half the people you mentioned either get Hax stomped by her or resist it.

Also the Sentry?! Really? What stops BB from removing all his abilities with her authority?

"Character A (Who is Multi-Continent Level) isn't a glass cannon, because if they were, that attack from Character B (Who is Large Island Level) would have killed them, instead of simply knocking them out ."

Another one I heard that's even worse: "Goku is stronger than Pre-Retcon Beyonder" Same guy said the Ginyu Force beat Marvel's Celestials and Galactus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back