• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Continue from where you left off! Have fun and don't forget to post as much wank and downplay as you can ovo

Superman stomps Sailor Moon because Superman is a real fighter while Moon is just a girly girl

Ignorant statements 3, return of the ignorance

Vs debaters may cry 3, ignorance awakens.

Cmon man, a better title then that!

Ignorant Statements: Episode III ― Revenge of the Wank

I'm glad I left class before I read this, otherwise I would have gotten a detention.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
VeDe's (Versus Debater's) Bizarre Stupidity: Part 3: Ignorance Crusaders

"TOAA never shown his true power so Goku beats him, but Thanos beats Goku because we know what he's capable of"
God dammit are you trying to kill me?!

"They were burned by the punch because of Fire Manipulation, not speed"

Meanwhile this is the only time this character burned anything

Oh god reppuzans going to despise this.

"Are you stupid? Gil said himself that he was going all out and the Shirou was more powerful then him"

"Gilgamesh with EA in CCC dwarfs 3 entire Galaxies! He's at least mult galaxy level if not universal"

Anonimoe7875 said:
I already see people using this .-.
Hilarious. You know I've seen people say Kaguya can one-shot verses like Star Trek (whose god tiers find events like the Big Bang to be nice and relaxing).

Hilarious. You know I've seen people say Kaguya can one-shot verses like Star Trek (whose god tiers find events like the Big Bang to be nice and relaxing).

Are they not wrong? When literally everyone and everything gets one shotted aside from a few characters, that's not entirely wrong.

Also, the only people who can do that are bedlam.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Also, the only people who can do that are bedlam.
I think you're getting Star Trek and Star Wars mixed up.

Star Trek: Those of the Q race, who are god tiers in Star Trek, can move moons and create stars at infancy. Adults can mess with the laws of physics on a universal scale and Tier 2-C level events are relaxing to them.

No. He's right. The only people who can do that in Star Wars, The Next Generation is Gandalf Potter. If you want a picture of him, here he is:

Thantos Dubaer

And what angered me the most in that "Goku Vs Seiya Vs Naruto" fight, is that everytime I posted a Saint Seiya scan to show everybody why I think Seiya should win, the OP deleted it... But, well, it's the same guy who think that Goku still isn't FTL currently, because, according to him: "There are a lot of scenes of Goku flying towards some places, if he really was FTL, he would be there instantly."

That's...not how FTL works. At all. Goku's FTL, and this is coming from a guy who's still coping with 4-B Cell and FTL DBZ, let alone DBS in general.

Star Wars turbolasers and proton torpedoes are comparable to our modern day battleship guns and conventional bombs at the very most. They have no Gigaton level feats.

Yup. These below are definitely only building to large building level explosions. Probably city block level at best. So unimpressive.

Bombing of Serroco
Victory SW Armada 01
Victory SW Armada 02

The real cal howard said:
That's...not how FTL works. At all. Goku's FTL, and this is coming from a guy who's still coping with 4-B Cell and FTL DBZ, let alone DBS in general.
Yeah, I know. Those all happened on a weird G+ group that was supposed to be about Vs Debates. I leaved the group after the owner made a "List of most powerful characters in fiction" and placed Superman Prime One Million above The Presence because "Superman absorbed the Source, which contains all of the Presence's powers, and then upgraded those powers even more by meditating inside a yellow star for thousands of years", and he also explained in a note that "It is possible that Gag Characters, such as Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker and Saitama are far above any of those characters, so, they were not included on this list."

The real cal howard said:
I know right! 4B cell.

Solar system level DMC3 Dante and Vergil everyone!

"Light can travel around the Earth 7 times in a second, so it's just as fast as instantaneous movement and teleportation."

Oh right, the previous statement I mentioned was closely followed by "Naruto is ftl, so he can dodge instant attacks."

"Character X traveled from his house to another Continent in 0.01 seconds so he light speed, but at fiction movement speed is always faster than combat speed so he should be human level at combat speed."

I also seen people using this .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back