• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Ryu
That's extremely amusing considering all the beetleborgs Jack has killed, all of whomst'd've are much bigger and much stronger than the orcs, and often come in XBAWKSHUEG hordes.
That's exactly what I was saying. Not only does Jack have all those dank VS debating feats, but he has defeated entire armies far greater than those orcs. I have no idea why people thought he couldn't do this.

"Martian Manhunter can turn into a dragon. He definitely beats Piccolo"

-Me long before I heard of this site.

I mean, he beats Piccolo, but Kami knows not for that reason.

@Cal Bruh. Piccolo's far, far weaker father killed a dragon...

I can't blame you though. When I was just baby ryu I used to think SSJ3 Goku was only Multi-Planet and that Omega Shenron was a Universe Buster lol

Between the Omnipresent beings vs the Immeasurable speed beings who are always at least one dimensional higher, the Omnipresents automatically win because they're impossible to destroy by anyone who isn't Omnipresent.

Full DT Frisk is invulnerable to anything & everything in existence that cannot hurt him no matter what the circumstances are.

I mean, if you want to be technical, power level is raw power, so Sans's should be low AF compared to what he can reach with hax

Asriel Dreemurr never destroyed multiple Timeline like Chara did, so Asriel isn't Multiversal+ and a complete fodder to Chara.

Saitama is Multi-Solar System since he's capable of destroying one star in each Solar System he visits with no effort and takes him merely half a second to destroy them.

Lol, n00b, Saitama is Multi-Galaxy Level while holding back, because Boros is a parody of SSJ3, which means he is just as powerful as SSJ3.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Gemmysaur was here.
Reposting this for some thoughts.

Also, he tried to show an FTL TEKKEN feat from the trailer, Matt and I can confirm.

All in all he says how he isn't bias which, even if he's right, still incredibly ignorant.

"The US Army could solo all of star wars."

"This one guy with universe level durability killed only a handful of people as such sans one-shots them."

"Sans didn't die immediately after getting hit by Chara therfore he has Multiversal durability."

"Karkat gave the universe cancer therfore he's universal."

"That guys a villain as such he will always lose."

"Batman should have resurrection because every time he is killed the writers just bring him back."

"Immeasurable = Featless"

"If flowey amd frisk weren't around sans would be determined enough to SAVE and LOAD as such he can in any match up because those two aren't around."

"Papyrus is Multiversal due to scaling from Sans."

The Wright Way said:
"The US Army could solo all of star wars."
Powerful space wizards and scary god-like monstrosities aside, I'm interest to know how exactly the US military would solo a verse that has literally a million of these things and many millions more of things like this beauty. And yes, these things have feats even in the Disney canon to back up those ratings (such as the Kashyyyk feat detailed on the Impstar Deuce profile). Hell, all of the feats responsible for the stats on all the starfighter profiles here are exclusive to canon.

This one is the worst I heard lately.

"Luffy would defeat Accelerator since he wouldn't be hurt at all by his reflected blows and he would eventually figure out the Kihara Counter".

Also, this one from a discussion I had a few hours ago.

"It's wrong to say that type of hax would affect Saitama. He has too much willpower and he's truly limitless as a gag character. We've never seen him go all out."

From a RL guy who argued that in-character, speed equalized Saitama would easily defeat Toaru, as in the entire verse with Low Tiers with hax that he has no resistance or counter to and also has multiple Tier 2 characters. It's kind of sad how predictable his wankers, not even a minute passed and the guy was already in full "lol gag character oneshots everything". I put more weight in Medaka Box meta arguments, at least that's legit in-universe stuff even if it doesn't really apply in verse battles.

"Spider-Man stomps Muffet, because he was powerful enough to fight equally with the Hulk, so, Muffet shouldn't give him much trouble."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Spider-Man stomps Muffet, because he was powerful enough to fight equally with the Hulk, so, Muffet shouldn't give him much trouble."
If you take P(IS)owerscaling in comics completely seriously, that honestly isn't a terrible argument… but still, that's a terrible argument.

Sans easily dodges every single attack of all of the Flash incarnations who are attacking him all at once, instaneously without even slowing down or stopping to catch his breath for less than 1 quarter of a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back