• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The game is 100% canon because no writer would let their franchise go unsupervised." This was talking about the ninja storm games I think.

"It may not have been in the manga, but that just means Kubo forgot and added it back in when the anime came." This one was about some Bleach thing.

Edit: almost forgot this one! "Obviously authors oversee all adaptations of their work, so when they leave something out in the source they just add it back in the adaptation."

"Voldemort and his Death Eaters would conquer/destroy Academy City since they would easily defeat its strongest fighters like Mikoto and Kuroko."

Yeah, there are people that think Mikoto and Kuroko are the strongest assets of AC. To be fair, it was the same guy who claimed the British Wizarding World would win against Toaru!Britain, and there's still some people who think Kuroko could have easily killed pre-headshot Accelerator.

"I don't think mythos Azzy was anything too strong. Multiversal or so. Al Azif should be enough to beat it"

Same person also said "Mythos Azzy is pretty much a worm compared to Demonbane"

Leopold the Brave....Oh god I opened up one hell of a place.

You see, Leopold has a condition I call half observancy, this is when people will cherry pick low end or high end feats for select characters so their preferred character wins a vs debate or does incredibly one sided research, the following.

Heihachi vs Akuma, first problem right off the bat, his Heihachi feat is screwed in the speed department, his meteor feat is country level which I agree with, but he says that reaching that meteor at such speed is Mach 5000, also true. But it used a JETPACK to move that fast, it isn't nearly that fast normally in combat, but because Heihachi beats them on the ground he's MHS+.....Okay.

He then says that Akuma is only island level at best, in canon, this would be true(though so was the TEKKEN feat) but he brings the Meteor feat from Capcom fighting Jam, and never brings up how much it was calc'd at here on the vs battle wiki.....Which is continent level, not to mention Akuma did this feat himself using his own normal power, no jetpack......

And best of all, he mentions how Akuma used the Wrath of the raging demon on Heihachi and he survived it so his demon technique is useless.....Even though literally 10 seconds later Akuma finishes Heihachi off with a Hadoken. How does this guy even.......?

His research on multiple videos is horrendous, he tries to say how DB forgot about Bayonetta's healing items but never mentions Dante's vital stars.

If you're going to debunk a vs debating site, you need to be damn ******* sure you do some actual research yourself.

I agree with him under rare circumstances such as the composite TEKKEN (and SF for that matter) profiles. But just......I don't get it with some of his research.

I've already taken a dig at Star Wars downplayers. Now to take a dig at Star Trek downplayers.

Just a few shots from starship mounted phasers can destroy 30% of a planet's crust.

But they're only Kiloton level at most.

Yup. Makes sense to me.

"In order to manipulate something ABSTRACT (like time) you'd have to manipulate it as a being. And since time is an abstract form of measurement...that essentially means you are manipulating it."

- A guy trying to explain Time Manipulation

"Beating a conceptual being doesn't mean you have to beat the concept on the slightest. Aku is a conceptual being (he's made of evil) but if you put him against a galaxy level character...he's f***ing dying. Period. Same with things like "Holy" Weapons or "Demonic" weapons or other such things. No reason to extrapolate their supposed "invulnerability"."

- Same guy trying to explain conceptual beings

"Saitama is Supersonic at most and is only sub-relativistic in travel speed"

"The whole cat scratch which could be argued as a gag but Saitama has avoided many bladed attacks rather than tank them which implies sharp objects can actually hurt him"

Ramesses the Sun King said:
"Saitama is Supersonic at most and is only sub-relativistic in travel speed"
"The whole cat scratch which could be argued as a gag but Saitama has avoided many bladed attacks rather than tank them which implies sharp objects can actually hurt him"
I think I've seen both of these. Were they said on this site?

Also Saitama literally bit a bladed attack away with his teeth. And used his finger tips to block a shot from arguably the best swordsman in OPM.

Alright. I browse the OPM Reddit so that's probably where I saw it. Though usually I'd find more wank than downplay there lol

"Based on the feats above, I'd say sage mode could give him a real run for his money and KCM should be more then enough to take him down."

Some guy on comicvine arguing that Naruto beats Sun Wukong

People are actually arguing that Guts would beat Cloud in the latest DBX. I'm speechless

I'll honestly never understand why people consider killing a god so impressive. "God" is just a title...

Kaltias said:
I'll honestly never understand why people consider killing a god so impressive. "God" is just a title...
To be fair, "killing a God" is always badass-sounding.

People....

In an attempt to get ignorant statements I'm going to ask on the DB wiki"Who can beat Zeno?". I will not be rude and just ask a question and see what comes up.

"Superman is OP! He has no limits!" - this one is especially bad because it's EVERYWHERE!

"X can beat anyone with Prep!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back