• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If God created global flood, then who are these guys? GRACE.

Kyogre is 239 zettatons(probably higher, would like if Pokemon experts would correct me).
One chaos emerald is 1195 zettatons.
With 4 chaos emeralds as I understand it's 4780 zettatons. Which is perfectly 20 times stronger. I guess to make it less stomp, let it be chaos with a single chaos emerald.

Primal Kyogre is at most 896.53 zettatons via the meteor calc, probably about half that since it's implied it would need Groudon's help, at around 448.265 zettatons realistically. This gives one chaos emerald about a 1.3x-2.6x AP advantage, leaning likely towards 2.6x AP advantage.

I'll have to give this to Kyogre.

If he resists, or rather, have strong endurance on Water and Ice moves, Chaos' main moves, it has the clear advantage because despite being the same "type", Chaos is not given the same resistance.

Kyogre FRA

Ok, then I would leave a single chaos emerald cause with more chaos emeralds (by multiplying), the difference would be too large.
And counted Elixir's vote.

That said, 1.3x is almost equal, which does put them at about equal playing fields in that area.
This in mind, Sheer Cold would probably be an easy absolute zero hax gg for Kyrogre, so I am also voting Kyogre.

Counted although chaos's Regen could save him sometimes. However chaos is pretty weak to ice ngl(so I guess he's perfectly fits as water type Pokemon).

Being vulnerable to ice is a severe weakness, because Kyogre often pulls off Ice Beam and Sheer Cold (which is an AZ AoE wave)

I don't know Chaos that much, but reading through its profile, others' arguments and my own conclusions, I'd say yes.
Kyogre also has flight, stats control, possible status effects and healing, as advantages.

it wont put it over the one shot range though due to resistances while kyogre spams ice beam and sheer cold not including kyogre using something like thunder

Sheer Cold is pretty inaccurate and Chaos can heal itself, on top of its passive stat amps from the Battle Support skills.

It's only Perfect Chaos that's like really large, Chaos 1 is only a little bit bigger than a human
Also it can miss 40 foot dragons so

It's only Perfect Chaos that's like really large, Chaos 1 is only a little bit bigger than a human
Also it can miss 40 foot dragons so
nvm misread, but anyways in most media other than the games (in which case a ohko move being low acc is smart cause you know an accurate ohko move would be hell to deal with) it is show as an aura coming out of the pokemon which freezes things to az
pokemon logic is dumb

Back