• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Serpentine Guardians Of Chaos (Wyvern vs. Giratina)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It was the odd red glow that initially caught Giratina's attention. Obviously, after countless eons roaming the Distortion World, one would imagine that it would have seen most everything across this chaotic expanse. And yet, it could feel a notable weakness in the boundaries between dimensions along with this glow, and it could not simply ignore that sensation.

Snaking its way between continent sized masses of land hovering in the air, the red light grew brighter and brighter, until finally the source was found. Upon a small outlet of land sat an odd monument, a tower with veins akin to those of the landshapers Groudon and Kyogre which grew with the red light it had expected. Upon seeing it, Giratina could now see the walls of reality breaking down as it appeared to be growing brighter and brighter, seeming to be calling out to something from its isolation. One that did not resemble any Pokémon it was aware of.

With all of the rote enthusiasm of a caretaker polishing out stains from their floors, Giratina opened its mouth and unleashed a furious blast of energy at the tower, vaporizing it and any surrounding landmasses instantly. However, this did not fix the weakness in reality, and seemed to only make it worse, as a wave of instability radiated outward from where this monolith once stood.

As Giratina watched, an impossibly large creature emerged from the disturbed dust and smoke from Giratina's explosive extermination, a serpent-like being made of some strange metal and glowing the same red color as the monument that once stood in that spot. Giratina became enraged upon seeing this intruder, and roared at it with all its fury. Taking a second or two to register, the serpent turned its wide head in the direction of the lord of the Distortion World and roared in defiance. As endless darkness swirled about them, the two rapidly snaked their way towards each other, wishing for nothing but the destruction of their enemy laid before them.

In the blue corner, we have the Wyvern from Sonic Frontiers, and in the red corner, we have Giratina from Pokémon.

SONIC_FRONTIERS_20221101191837.jpg

a934b38fce9d0cddb50844475b83ef00302395b5.png

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • Giratina will use its Avatar.
  • This battle takes place in the Distortion World, giving Giratina the home-field advantage.
  • Speed is Equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• Protector of Chaos: 0
  • Chaos Incarnate: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

One of two things.

Either immediately firing off a Hyper Beam at its opponent, or cloaking itself in its Shadow Force to get the drop on Wyvern.

Oh wait, aren't 2-B Pokemon like the strongest on the site because of that "every game cartridge is a universe with a MWI multiverse" jazz? This might just be a one-shot in that regard, unfortunately, but idk enough to judge

Oh wait, aren't 2-B Pokemon like the strongest on the site because of that "every game cartridge is a universe with a MWI multiverse" jazz? This might just be a one-shot in that regard, unfortunately, but idk enough to judge
The Creation trio literally one shots hyper sonic in 2-B
We made it clear time and time again why the CT shouldn't fight the sonic characters in 2-B true form or not

We made it clear time and time again why the CT shouldn't fight the sonic characters in 2-B true form or not
Not everybody is going to be in the know, and to think otherwise is another example of your ignorance. Idgaf about your "time and time again", even worse that Glace already beat you to explaining why they one-shot.

Not everybody is going to be in the know, and to think otherwise is another example of your ignorance. Idgaf about your "time and time again", even worse that Glace already beat you to explaining why they one-shot.
I don't want to deal with you so I'm just gonna let you run your mouth
I already know how dumb you usually are and stubborn

Due to your tiny pathetic brain you probably didn't understand a thing I just said

And how you replied made you look worse. But regardless everyone should preferably chill out.

Also let’s not do the “he did it first” thing, we aren’t twelve.
He really did do it first tho
It's not fair that he gets a free pass to insult me and when I do it back I'm the goofy 12 year old?

He really did do it first tho
Doesn’t matter. You shouldn’t escalate things.
And how you replied made you look worse.

It's not fair that he gets a free pass to insult me and when I do it back I'm the goofy 12 year old?
No one’s getting a “free pass” to break the rules, as I clearly stated:
But regardless everyone should preferably chill out.
No more on this.

I was unaware of this creating this thread. I promise you that I had attempted to ensure that both sides were as even as possible while researching this, and I had attempted to make sure that Giratina was in as low of a state that he could going into it.

That being said, no, I'm not privy to the levels of power of every single verse at any given time, and I am frankly offended that you would take such an attitude about it.

Also...
I don't want to deal with you so I'm just gonna let you run your mouth
I already know how dumb you usually are and stubborn
Due to your tiny pathetic brain you probably didn't understand a thing I just said
This is something you need to watch yourself on, and why I am officially warning you. Regardless of any points made, no matter how many times it may be done or why, there is absolutely no call at any time to instigate any personal insults like this. Ad hominum is one of the biggest fallacies in this community, so please think about what you are saying and treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. (And don't blow me off either, your behavior here is concerning, and I will be keeping an eye on you for the foreseeable future due to it.)

With all that being said, and considering I don't know jack about the ins and outs of most high tiers, I suppose I will close this thread since I guess Giratina one-shots. It's a shame since I really liked this match, but oh well, this happens nearly every time I try to do these matches. Thank you to everyone who gave their time here regardless.

Was told by multiple people that this thread should be viable again, so reopening this.

Isn't the Distortion World Giratina's own domain?

In the anime Giratina also physically attacked the likes of Dialga and grapples with it, but it's also fond of using Shadow Force

2-A means that they wouldn't really have a gap in AP over each other so I'm not sure who will win

Well, as shown in frontiers. Every bit much that sonic grows stronger. Super does by the same ammount, so Since wyvern fought a super sonic that is way later in the timeline, he would be sixtilions of time above baseline, problem here is that this doesn't matter much, since he has no way to stop giratina's immortality type 9, so i would like to hear what are some of giratina's incap options befoee voting, leaning towards an incon tho

Yeah type 9 means Wyvern has no way of killing Giratina plus I don't think sealing is really combat applicable since it was done with two other titans while all three had Ancients in control that said do we assume Wyvern can interact with incorporeal (Avatar) Giratina since it can interact with abstracts such as The End?

Yeah type 9 means Wyvern has no way of killing Giratina plus I don't think sealing is really combat applicable since it was done with two other titans while all three had Ancients in control that said do we assume Wyvern can interact with incorporeal (Avatar) Giratina since it can interact with abstracts such as The End?
i guess, plus even if he seals giratina, he can just destroy the avatar and summon another one, does giratina have good durability neg/incap options?

Back