• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Negima, and Hunter x Hunter had composite Equalized Verse mechanics.

What Nen affinity would Kakashi, or Piccolo have? Goku? Vegeta? What about Charlotte Katakuri?

Can Conqueror's Haki be explained away by non-Spirit Energy wielders feeling the pressure of their power, having never learned how to use that power? Reiatsu makes it so that maybe everyone who's super strong has "Conqueror's"?

Do we finally get actually explanations surrounding what the rules of Dragon Ball's Ki is? Is it probably the exact same as the rules of Nen as it pertains to hand to hand combat-- putting ki in arms and legs?

DISCUSS!

Well, this is hardly talked about in this wiki, as it seems they often consider basically any crossover as either not canon or outlier.

Either way, for your questions:

1: IDK

2: Not easily obtainable at least

3: I think that was explained before in the series, but I´m not sure.

No, mate, this is a fun and games thread for you to think about what if scenarios.

Well, I only know the basics of the unverses involved (while absolutely nothing to Nagima and Hunter X Hunter).

At least, I can say that "3" would give a good reason to prevent even Beerus from sweeping Naruto.

For one, I don't personally think that Goku's base without Ki enhancement is anything close to something human weapons can harm with normal weapons when he is at rest in his natural state (full power without Ki enhancement or suppression). Might just be my headcanon, but even if Toriyama says that the physical body has limits, it doesn't at all imply that a Saiyan is peak human level without Ki. Take Gon for an example. Even without using Nen, Gon was immensely fast and powerful, more than ANY human boy has any right to be. With Ne Gon could make himself even stronger. Goku might be the same. Hell, even though it's not explicitly explained as such in Dragon Ball, the difference in power between Gon's natural, unenhanced strength, and his Nen strength is massive, to the point where being grazed by a Nen-covered fist could kill even Gon when he is off guard.

My theory is that, in addition to what we see in Hunter X Hunter, Goku's weaknesses can come from a combination of two things, sometimes being one OR the other exclusively at times.

Goku can "debuff" himself, making his biology, not just his raw strength or force of his punches or controlling the pressure he puts behind blows, no he is making himself WEAKER.

The off guard part is also a part of him not "Haki-ing up" when fighting. It's inconsistent as hell in the series, but Goku could have succumbed to the immense issue of him not putting up Ki to enhance himself further, while a physically enhanced opponent attacks him.

Just my theory.

Back