• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If we are talking about Naruto here, can't Naruto just swing his sword and hit TB God quick enough before he uses his Hax??
Type 5 acasuality says no and tb god probably has thought based stuff so Naruto won't even have the time to Swing the sword which is a pointless action anyways

Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality transcend the normal boundaries of cause and effect, existing outside of the causality of a system. Even interacting with them normally may prove virtually impossible.

You might wanna read the description of type 5 acasuality
Ah Yeah I know I forgot Smh, besides that God, what people do you think Naruto would be able to defeat from that verse with the sword?

Ah Yeah I know I forgot Smh, besides that God, what people do you think Naruto would be able to defeat from that verse with the sword?
Seeing the pages for that verse, only 2 people in that verse survive (the ones with type 5 acausality) , but that's my assumption from seeing the pages, since I don't know what those characters start with

Seeing the pages for that verse, only 2 people in that verse survive (the ones with type 5 acausality) , but that's my assumption from seeing the pages, since I don't know what those characters start with
Damn, imagine Naruto being stronger than Mechikabura with just a sword.

i dont think naruto would know how to use the keysword tbh
Dimensional Domain would've probably helped Naruto more against some verses like Bleach, since now the ability can apparently backfire on the opponent in a sense

DD + Awakened Keysword could be a great combo.

i dont think naruto would know how to use the keysword tbh
Just a swing of the sword is all that Naruto would need to turn them into sherds, none of them would stand a 2-A Slash.
2-A slashes would be enough for Naruto

Last edited:
Never said that
I'm saying DD would've helped Naruto more
That's true, but thinking about It, we know that the sword has 2-A AP, Naruto would just need to swing his sword which would couse a concentrared 2-A slash, and is all that he would need

What happens with the haxy boys and the guys that could potentially steal the sword. i mean is kinda a double edgy sword (damn 2 jokes at the same sentence)

What happens with the haxy boys and the guys that could potentially steal the sword. i mean is kinda a double edgy sword (damn 2 jokes at the same sentence)
Their Hax get resisted by Naruto thanks to the Keysword and later on, they turn to shreds by a 2-A Slash from the sword.

This is in character right? Naruto ain't gonna boot up and erase his universe like that.3
The Slash doesn't necesarely need to destroy the universe, the potency would be concentrated in one slash, without the need to even destroy a rock.
Just as DBS characters throw around Universal Ki blasts and only few buildings are damaged

i dont buy than the keysword gives him resistance to every big hax on naruto and still can be stolen
The sword grants resistance to the user to all Demonic Hax, such as 4-D Mind manipulation, corruption, Soul manipulation, Life force Absorption, Absorption, etc.....

The Slash doesn't necesarely need to destroy the universe, the potency would be concentrated in one slash, without the need to even destroy a rock.
Just as DBS characters throw around Universal Ki blasts and only few buildings are damaged
Unlike DB, characters in Naruto usually cause wide scale destruction when attacks land.

Okay but that doesnt respond the question, can someone steal the broken sword?
You said that you don't buy that the sword could give Naruto resistance to big Hax on his verse, yet the sword grants resistances to the user against Haxxes which are far more impressive than the Narutoverse has to offer.

Dunno, maybe, the sword hasn't shown to think by itself. It could be stolen, but they first would need to touch Naruto, and they won't.... Take in count that Naruto also has Ki manip with the sword, so he could just use a Ki barrier.
Also, the presure from the sword would also be too much, as the sword has it's own aura

Last edited:
Unlike DB, characters in Naruto usually cause wide scale destruction when attacks land.
Nah, if that was the case, every wilder of the sword in DBH would've blowed Up the entire Multiverse, but It hasn't. Also, the sword has It's own aura/Ki manip. Characters are not directly controling the Ki from the sword.

So, the 2-A potency on the sword's attacks are already suppresed.

Nah, if that was the case, every wilder of the sword in DBH would've blowed Up the entire Multiverse, but It hasn't. Also, the sword has It's own aura/Ki manip. Characters are not directly controling the Ki from the sword.

So, the 2-A potency on the sword's attacks are already suppresed.
Because DB characters suppress their powers all the time. As I said Naruto characters cause destruction all the time.

Because DB characters suppress their powers all the time. As I said Naruto characters cause destruction all the time.
But this case is different, Naruto is using a strange sword that doesn't even belong to his universe. And the sword operates on it's own system, it's not under Naruto's laws.

But this case is different, Naruto is using a strange sword that doesn't even belong to his universe. And the sword operates on it's own system, it's not under Naruto's laws.
The swords still dont destroy the universe so it isnt destroying the universe or multiverse

Back