• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's do a little Game here:

What impact do you think the Keysword from Dragon Ball Heroes would have in the Naruto world?

How strong do you think Naruto could become with It?

Which characters do you think he could stomp?

-Now let's do this little crappy fanfiction fight:

Post Pain arc Naruto is the one who wilds the Keysword and has to solo this verses:

-War arc to Boruto (all antagonists).
-Overlord.
-Bleach.
-Re:zero.
-High school DXD.
-Nanatsu No Taizai.
-One Punch man.
-DBS.
-Ben 10.
-Tokyo Babel.

-Speed is equalized.

Last edited:
Does it grant durability? I can't remember.
No, but It grants the user Hax resistances to a shitload of Hax.

Also, the sword is capable of shoting MFTL+ Ki blasts, and travel MFTL+ speed with it's wilder, but I equalized speed, becouse I'm not sure the sword would be able to grant Naruto MFTL+ speed

I mean, his dura isn't the same as the sword, yet he can use It as a shield, and in Tokyo Babel he might have some problems with HD entities
Power null defeats attacks and like you said, he can use the sword to protect himself or use energy/ki barrier or attacks to get multiversal+ durability, IDK what the hell tokyo babel is so I can't say much on that.

Oof Tokyo babel has type 5 acausals and type 2 concept users and I believe their profiles are outdated so their type 2 should be type 1 now

Also, not to mention that It would Grant him Immeasurable lifting strenght, becouse the Keysword has feats of resisting the gravity from Mechikabura's black hole

It would make the story very boring.
Nah, everyone would be willing to have It, imagine entire villages against a single man with a Hyper powerful weapon, everyone would be theorazing things like, "the sword is made by the sage of the Six paths"......

It would be interesting how Danzo, etc go after The sword.

̶O̶r̶o̶c̶h̶i̶m̶a̶r̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶N̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶̶S̶a̶s̶u̶k̶e̶

That would be pretty interesting

Real question here. whatr happens if the keysword get stolen?
Depending on who gets it Naruto either gets killed or sealed worst case scenario he gets tortured or turns into an experimental test subject for someone like mayuri (Bleach)

1. could naruto learn some abilities that everyone in the verse can get?
2. doesnt he get funny soul crush?

Yeah but the soul resistance sucks and bleach souls hax is like in the thousands there is no way he is resisting that with a baseline resistance.

Back