• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If a verse was real to us

Bobsican

He/Him
Whatever character and anything related to it (verse, planets, etc.) that you get by this link is now real to us and they are going to relate to our civilization tomorrow.

Will society as we know it will be changed?

Will we survive it?

Will we be finally able to marry our waifu/husbando?

What do you think of it?

Note: No, pages that explain an ability or are to detail something of the wiki don`t count, also, yes, you can try as many times as you like, just don`t cheat or mix them up.

For example, I got this.

I honestly don`t know what to say.

Bobsican said:
Jamesthetaker said:
Best that people just be like "Dafug?" and those guy will gets send to a experiment lab.
Rhythm Heaven is vinculated to WarioWare, which is vinculated to Mario Bros...
Oh no, many will start disecting Toads!

To me WarioWare don't have anything that special or bizarre that it could affect the entire world (or maybe that i just lack of imagine to think about it)

Jamesthetaker said:
To me WarioWare don't have anything that special or bizarre that it could affect the entire world (or maybe that i just lack of imagine to think about it)
We would start seeing a plumber and a blue hedgehog in the olympic games...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuuguu_Rena

Hmmmmm... well, fortune does not favor me in Hinamizawa unless I'm inserted into one of the recurring Hinamizawas during the events of Higurashi S1+S2 which would functionally make me a deus ex machina character.

but in general considering only what we see in the Higurashi anime...

>Will society as we know it will be changed?
Oh yeah

>Will we survive it?
Absolutely not

Nah

What do you think of it?
I'm extremely ill

Given that Umineko exists in the same verse, I'll do that too

>Will society as we know it will be changed? Having a functional understanding of reality would entail understanding the tiering system so I suppose the wiki becomes a clearing house of prophets

>Will we survive it? We'd probably be unaware of it unless intentionally dragged in by witches

>Will we be finally able to marry our waifu/husbando? ANGEEE

>What do you think of it? High risk, high reward

I got this.

• Will society as we know it will be changed?
Yes, we got a bipedal otter/weasel who can talk. I'm sure that will change our perception to the animals.

• Will we survive it?
Yes we can. Just nuke em'

• Will we be finally able to marry our waifu/husbando?
If you're into a talking bipedal animals then sure. Why not?

• What do you think of it?
I think there's gonna be a Human-Ottsel Wars.

OVO

Grimm=Grimm

Look no further than the mutated city of inganock

Will we survive it?

We will just having a bunch of Critters Up the ass so RIP (Also there 41 of them)

If they don't get revival'ed up the ass if not then mutation

What do you think of it?

We're ******

Composite Shark

No.

Will we survive it?

Probably.

No, sadly. Unless you have an IRL waifu/husbando.

What do you think of it?

It's a pretty boring result.

Soul Eater.

Kinda weird, considering the setting is also pretty weird. But if eating souls now make you OP, I can see how quickly chaotic our world will become.

Suddenly, friends all over the world found theselfs becoming several tiers stronger

Yes, magic would be studied, and magic users would have jobs of creating energy for the world. People who van actualy use and abuse their hax will arise,a nd eventualy only magicians will rule.

Will we survive it?

Probably

I mean, compared to fairy tale males, we are pretty much geniouses, so maybe?

What do you think of it?

I kill myself becase I realize the worls is a plot induxed stupidity incarnate

Back