• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo vs Nero (Johnny Yong Bosch edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all Ichigo has going for him is physical might and a high adeptness with a blade, so if Nero has any type of hax he probably takes it lol.

But I’d have to say that the character Johnny voices probably wins.

Is Nero baseline? Ichigo should have quite an AP advantage if so

And does Nero resist soul crush?

Ichigo seems baseline, how far is Nero in Low 2-C?

Yes
Ichigo isn't baseline

TB = True Bankai / TS = True Shikai

TB Merged Hollow Ichigo > TB Ichigo > Post-Power Absorption Yhwach > SK Yhwach = TS Merged Hollow Ichigo > Mimihagi Yhwach > Almighty Yhwach = 3-A possibly Low 2-C

That's just the scaling chain, not even factoring in accepted multipliers.

Nero's profile says
Likely Soul Manipulation (Likely scales from other demons, who can handle going through the crust of the demon world, which is stated to turn souls into monsters)
Which seems like extremely low soul resistance

Isn't DMC up with Dragon Ball in terms of scaling chains?

Isn't DMC up with Dragon Ball in terms of scaling chains?
pretty much: passive Low 2-C= Argosax=Mundus<(oneshot)<Base DMC2 Dante<DMC4 Dante<Base DMC5 Dante<(10x)<DT DMC5 Dante<< Sparda DT DMC5 Dante<<(casually oneshot with 1 hand and no-sell)<< Base Urizen<<<< Fruit Urizen<Base Dante=Base Vergil=Base Nero.

I might have missed some steps, but that's the gist of it

I mean Ichigo’s Hollow Form jumps him from High 6-A to 3-A/Low 2-C, so True Bankai Merged Hollow Ichigo should be massively above baseline (like 10^70ish to much more above baseline) if his Hollow Form is still multiplicative like it’s always been.

That's not how we do multipliers. Gaps between tiers aren't relevant to in-universe gaps. Otherwise Broly's Ikari is an uncountably infinite multiplier.

Last edited:
I mean Ichigo’s Hollow Form jumps him from High 6-A to 3-A/Low 2-C, so True Bankai Merged Hollow Ichigo should be massively above baseline (like 10^70ish to much more above baseline) if his Hollow Form is still multiplicative like it’s always been.
Multiplers can be non-linear

That's not how we do multipliers. Gaps between tiers aren't relevant to in-universe gaps. Otherwise Broly's Ikari is an uncountably infinite multiplier.
Multiplers can be non-linear
Gotcha gotcha I didn’t know how we did that but I figured I’d drop it anyways.

It looks like both characters are arbitrarily above baseline, but Nero has a hax advantage. So my vote is for Nero.

The only way I see Ichigo winning is if his Hollow resurrects him and catches Nero by surprise.

Lol I mean Ichigo has a pretty barebones kit, so matches with him are just “is he stronger” or “does the opponent have any useful hax”

Can Nero fly?
Who knew Ichigo is deadweight in fights like Nero 👀

Also dont think he can fly afair, although doesnt it say on the profile?

Nero is more versatile and has time slow to counter Ichigo and Mid Regen doesn’t help Ichigo’s situation either.

So either Nero via being more versatile and possibly stronger, plus regen, of Ichigo uses soul crush.

pretty sure that Nero is significantly stronger (even tho he's not equal to Dante or Vergil imo)

Ichigo gets depressed after losing and someone tells him not to die or lose and he gets a power amp and wins.... jk

As for Nero’s soul resistance, it’s universal due to it changing the affecting the souls of all the demons in the demon world, unless that gets changed in the CRT.

must be rough to have your verse upgraded this much just for it to get ****** in the ass by everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back