• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ichigo Kurosaki (pseudo bankai) vs monkey D. puffy (post-time skip ).

Ichigo has a somewhat better mobility, but Luffy outclasses when it comes to battle skill and versatility. His Precog alone is good enough to make him be one step ahead of Ichigo at any time given.

Ichigo becoming stronger/faster is not too much of a problem, actually. Luffy has done similar things before, like when he matched Zoan Lucci in speed with Gear 2nd to then do it in base (albeit being a bit slower than Lucci), while the difference between Base and Gear 2nd is blitz worthy.

He also adapted and evolved during his fight against Katakuri, becoming a better combatant through the fight and evolving his Observation Haki at the same time.

So Ichigo isn't outdoing Luffy that easily.

Thebannanaworkshop said:
wait could ichigo dodge black mamba.
Maybe ? ichigo did deflected a lot of byakuya's omnidirectional blades in bankai wich were relative to him in speed but black mamba seems to keep going at it so i dunno .

@calaca , shouldn't he have reactive evolution then ? Also , did luffy used red hawk in G4 before ? It is a huge advantage in this battle i think . If he did use it , imo luffy win this fight as between precog ,auto aim and dura negging attacks , ichigo can't outlast him .

Reactive Evolution is different from Reactive Power Level (which Ichigo has).

No, he hasn't used Red Hawk in Gear 4th, but he has Goken which is a better form of Durability Negation.

Right , my bad , i messed up the terms . Shouldn't luffy have reactive power level then ?

Did he used Goken in a fight ? i not completly up to date with the manga but i stopped around the time he was training for it .

Thebannanaworkshop said:
i thought ichigo would die from black mama but omnidirectional blades hmm yeah luffy doesnt have anything on that.
i'm sure that blocking each punch from black mamba would be harder than blocking byakuya's individual blades as they would pack much more of a punch and they keep going for him wich might take ichigo by surprise .

it also depends since unless luffy has eaten he NEVER starts out with snakeman or tankman he will ALWAYS start with bounceman intil ichigo uses shupo luffy wont switch into snakeman.

Because it's not something so evident and I've been taking a break from the revisions.

Not yet, the manga is still with Oden's flashback.

@calaca , i see , then, untill he use goken in a fight , i can't exactly include it as we don't know how exactly he will employ it and how easily he could do it .

Luffy have a lot of things going for him yes and can easily force ichigo to be on the defensive almost the whole match . But the possibility of ichigo just straight up outlasting G4 is also a possibility if luffy doesn't use dura negging attack in G4 (or at least , showned to do it in a fight)

Naeblis495 said:
@calaca , i see , then, untill he use goken in a fight , i can't exactly include it as we don't know how exactly he will employ it and how easily he could do it .

Luffy have a lot of things going for him yes and can easily force ichigo to be on the defensive almost the whole match . But the possibility of ichigo just straight up outlasting G4 is also a possibility if luffy doesn't use dura negging attack in G4 (or at least , showned to do it in a fight)
luffy can't out speed ichigo without snake man but he can't just tank saigo getsuga without tankman so it depends if ichigo shows that he is as fast as bounceman luffy might switch to snakeman or if he shows the saigo getsuga luffy's gonna go into tank man.i don't think ichigo could just avoid snake man but if he attack's tankman he is gonna be knocked back while luffy has a chance to switch form's.

This Ichigo is MHS+ btw, not rel. So if amps count, Luffy would severely outspeed Ichigo (cause he goes from MHS+ to Rel+ in G4).

Look, dude, speed is equalized so both fighters start at same speed but can amp themselves. Snakeman counts as an amp in speed just like Shunpo does for Ichigo.

You clearly don't know versus format.

if we equalise speed power and durability and give luffy reiatsu luffy stomps ichigo cuz he has a lot more moves that are useful in battle than ichigo does

i didnt read everything in this thread but based on what i read u were trying to equalize them so this is my answer

Back