• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ichigo Kurosaki (pseudo bankai) vs monkey D. puffy (post-time skip ).

Yeah, I think it's more fair now. Based on the One Piece calcs page, this Luffy should be above 3 gigatons, and Ichigo scales to 1.2 in Shikai and would be 6 gigatons in Bankai (the multiplier got accepted, but the changes just aren't yet apllied), so their AP should be somewhat similar.

Luffy has the advantace of CoO's precog, meaning he should be able to evade Ichigo, and his new CoA is also pretty good (ignores dura).

Hmm, I think I'm probably gonna give it to Luffy because of precog which should let him evade and counter-attack Ichigo.

yeah , in fun and games you can do whatever you want pretty much .

so , without soul crush,without each slash of ichigo zanpakuto BFR'ing luffy's soul,with luffy being able of seeing ichigo, here is my opinion :

Luffy precog is his biggest advantage here , but have a big weakness in that he can't stay in G4 for a long time .

Ichigo's biggest advantage is his mobility( can fly around pretty well and dash around the battle field with shunpo), somewhat superior Ap and durability and his constant grow in power as long as he fight.

As long as Luffy stay in G4 , he can tag ichigo pretty well with precog, a well placed dura neg attack and similar stats but if he can't finish off ichigo fast enough , he will be in trouble .

Overall , i'd give this fight to ichigo 6 times out of 10. If he struggle too much in CQC or take a big hit , he can retreat in the air and use getsuga tensho to maintain a good distance ,staling for time until luffy run out of G4. Luffy can fly, but clearly not as well as ichigo.

EmperorRorepme said:
Since when does a slash of a Zanpakuto BFR souls? Isn't it if you kill a hollow?
Zanpakuto straight up attack the soul as well and against someone without resistance , would instantly "kill" it , transfering it to SS .

People that resist soul manip need to be killed for their soul to be BFR'd .

Ichigo rarely open with getsuga as his first move , prefering blitz CQC.

Can luffy freely change into the different forms of his G4 ?

What the hell are you talking about? Every Gear 4th form drains Haki.

Snakeman can fly but Luffy didn't use it like that. Same with Tankman.

Funny how OP said Ichigo can't blitz Luffy and of course he ******* can't. Luffy's actually faster.

The Calaca said:
Dude, use the edit option. Stop multi-posting because it's getting annonying.
No, he doesn't. Ichigo is Relativistic while Luffy is Relativistic+. He's faster than Ichigo.
isn't that match speed equal anyway ? only stats amp can change the results and both have speed amps so it's equal.

Anyway , if snake man can fly and have auto aim , it make it more complicated for ichigo to deal with luffy. I doubt ichigo could beat him out right as the precog seems pretty powerfull.

A good stategy for him would be trying to survive long enough to either become stronger and faster than luffy via reactive power level or that luffy run out of Haki .

With his superior mobility (not speed) and good stamina, he could still acheive it , but the chances are slim , especially if luffy can still use red hawk in G4 .

@The calaca , do you have an opinion on the fight ? i'm not that well verse on OP so your input may make change my mind .

Back