• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, new Bleach guy. What I am going to do today is propose a rewrite to Ichigo's intelligence segment. I re read Bleach, and I felt like the iq segment for Ichigo was very barebones, so I plan to make a change for it by posting this rewrite, with scans included in them (no pin point specific category, like I am not going to claim its all average or genius level iq, I will let the feats speak for themselves);

At a very young age, Ichigo has trained in karate, sparring against Tatsuki on a daily occasion. As he got older, Ichigo gained more street fighting experience. He was shown to grapple opponents to the ground and beat up 5 thugs at the same with hand to hand combat alone. In the Fullbring arc, Ichigo is able to take on armed thugs with his bare hands alone. During his early days as a Shinigami, he was able to properly use Spirit Ribbons without guidance, even when becoming a Hollow, Ichigo was able to use this technique to locate his Zanpakuto hidden amongst numerous boxes at once. His swordsmanship skills were complimented by experienced fighters like Ikkaku, and held his own against master swordsmen like Byakuya in his Senkei, Ichigo was even shown getting better at swordsmanship during fights. Ichigo’s growth rate allowed him to master Flash Step in a very short period of time. Ichigo learned Bankai in 2 and a half days, when it usually takes prodigies 10 years to learn it. Later on in the Arrancar arc, Ichigo was able to improve his usage of the Getsuga Tenshou, such as wrapping it around his Zanpakuto to increasing his overall attack power. He combined a Getsuga with a Gran Rey Cero. He constantly adapts to his opponents and tends to learn their fighting styles. In the Fullbring arc, Ichigo is implied to have gotten rusty in combat, he was still able to learn about his Fullbring and use it effectively in combat, and later on, was able to adapt to fighting with his eyes slashed. In the War arc, Ichigo was stated to be unpredictable by Akon, and created a plan to use his other abilities against Yhwach and unlocked Horn of Salvation. When sensing Kyoka Suigetsu, Ichigo met up with Aizen and was able to instantly figure out the situation, stabbing Yhwach in the back and blew him away with a Getsuga Tenshou.

Agree: Skippy, Deceived, Duedate8898, Arnoldstone18, Dalesean027, LIFE_OF_KING, Loyd, Arc7Kuroi, Arcker123, Nightmare_Bloodfallen, Popted2

Neutral: Somebody

Disagree:

Last edited:
Hmm, I think its always good to expand upon intelligence sections similar to this, so I'm in support.

Yep Duedate. The link to scans will definitely be nice and convenient

I Agree, This should warrant a Gifted or Genius imo

Just to let everyone know, its 2 am for where I live at, the thread took longer to make than I initially expected. I will reply as soon as I can tomorrow.

Ichigo used a different method to learn to use Bankai, that's why he didn't need 10 years

But in general, I agree

Its always nice to expand on the intelligence section, although id prefer it be in order and some of these might be misinterpreted,

another cool feat is a much weaker unobtained FB ichigo beating Jackie.

Gifted: Character that demonstrate high reasoning ability, can master concepts with few repetitions, and display high performance capability in intellectual, creative, or specific academic fields.

Genius: Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, generally in one area of varying depth, often possessed by fictional scientists and strategists. This level of intelligence is the level of actual geniuses and famous intellectuals in the real world and, in lieu of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters treated as if they have exceptional or superhuman intelligence.

"Intelligence Page"

Gifted is fine tho and I think maybe combat genius but not regularly would work

Yall gon compare Tanjiro's skill based powers and abilities to
cover5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back