• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bleach_25_01.png

Any wounds Ichigo takes in his Shinigami form will be transferred to his human body when he returns to it. I'm not entirely sure what ability this counts as, but the closest thing I got was Damage Transferral (obviously not combat applicable)

Should this be on Ichigo's profile as an ability?

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

I'm not certain this warrants having on the profile as Ichigo isn't exactly transferring the wounds away from himself. He just keeps the wounds he has when he goes from Shinigami to Human.
Yeah I'm not so sure either. I was mainly wondering if transferring the wounds to his human body and then becoming a Shinigami again would make his "soul" come out without any wounds at all

I'm not certain this warrants having on the profile as Ichigo isn't exactly transferring the wounds away from himself. He just keeps the wounds he has when he goes from Shinigami to Human.
It's a small, but important distinction in that Damage Transferal doesn't actually mean transferring wounds away from someone or something. Rather, it deals with the duplication of wounds onto another thing through a transferal means. You can have Damage Transferal while retaining your wounds for instance, as explained on the page itself.

Damage Transferal is the ability to duplicate the wounds an individual has suffered from on to their opponent or other individuals or objects. The ability can also be used to have the target such as an object or person take damage for the user or have the target suffer the same damage they have suffered. The damage they share with the targeted individual or object could be physical, mental, spiritual or supernatural in nature or some combination of the above.

Transferring wounds does not necessarily remove the wounds from the afflicted user. This ability is not to be confused with Attack Reflection, which reflects attacks rather than transfer injuries.

As for the OP, I'm fine with it.

Fair, but in this case Ichigo isn't transferring the wounds onto another individual but himself.

Fair, but in this case Ichigo isn't transferring the wounds onto another individual but himself.
That distinction isn't important here since "individual" is just describing a separate entity, which Ichigo's physical body is when compared to his soul form.

It just wouldn't be combat-applicable, which is what the OP is asserting.

I'm really unsure on this. This appears it would be better suited to point this out as a weakness and not actually index this as a power/ability.

That said, it's such a whatever thing that I don't particularly care where exactly it ends up.

I'm neutral towards this.
I agree with mentioning it in the Weakness section. I don't think it belongs in Powers & Abilities.

So does that mean I have to wait 48 hours and then this can be added to his profile as a weakness?

Can this even count as a ability? he basicly just take damage in his Soul reaper form, and keeps it when he returns to physical body.... I have to disagree with this thread, though i do believe like mentioned above that it should instead be added as a "weakness" at most. Though tbh this seems like a obvious thing to me since he is basicly just a wondering soul, It isen't like he creates a avatar.

Bump. Not sure if this should continue or just be closed and added to Ichigo's profiles as a weakness

Back