• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(IC Thread) Crash Landing: One Last Hurrah

The humanoid smol bird looks upwards, towards the hole in the ceiling of the cave, then back down at main opening of the formation they crash in.

"Alright team, let's go get back those ship pieces !"

Kakuheiki exclaims energically while pointing foward, as then she begins matching off towards the exit of the cave.

Outside of the cave you were met with a...surprisingly pretty landscape. Giant, absolutely humongous trees were off in the distance, there was a river close by that you could hear trickling with water, you could see various forms of wildlife flying by the cave entrance, and in front of you laid a simple path that was surrounded by flowers and little berry plants. It looked rather beautiful.

"For such an hostile planet, it sure has a breathtaking enviroment."

The crow woman commands as she continues moving foward, admiring the place while trying to spot signs of the pieces of the ship.

You...admittedly didn't find much. As in...there were scrape marks on the ground lewding you out of the cave, but after a while they just...seemingly disappeared, oddly enough.

There was sudden static from within your spacesuit. "Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? This is the ship. I did...I did enough self repair to fix the radio. The range is a little lacking, though...did you locate any ship parts?"

"lewding you out of the cave" but my character is not lewd in this RP, I am a Touhou

"Yep, can hear you. We are having difficulties finding the parts, the tracks ended without leading to anything, soooo would you happen to still have a radar or some other tech to help us figure out where they could be ?"

Kakuheiki asks the A.I.

"Well, I'm trying my hardest to repair myself. There's a small bit of the radar left...one moment." There was a hum coming from inside your spacesuit before another ding echoed out. "Okay...I think I found the rest of the radar, at least. It should be straight ahead."

The problem was that straight ahead led you straight into a crystalline structure that blocked your path completely. It was several times taller than any of you, and looked rather durable. That was going to be an issue.

"Mmmh, let's see what we got here."

The corvid woman think out loud as she begins flapping her wings, flying upwards to get a look at what layes behind the crystal formation, since it looks quite too sturdy to just blow up.

Behind the crystal formation, the tracks suddenly appeared once more. It seems whatever took this specific part was capable of flying...which might be troublesome depending on your viewpoint.

Just as you all came up with varying ideas on how to destroy it, you heard something directly behind you. What sounded like rustling and rocks tumbling and falling.

"!!!"

Kakuheiki lands on the crystalline structure, standing on it as she then immidiatly turns 180 degrees to face the source of the noises.

What you see is...a little rock creature with a leaf sticking out of its head. Several of them, in fact. There seemed to be five of them in total. They stared at the group and then tilted their head curiously. They didn't seem to be hostile

"What strange creatures," the ship spoke. "I think I've heard of reports of such...odd looking things, however..."

"Awwww, they so cute~"

The corvid girl says quite happily, as she then flaps back down and slowly starts approching them.

"Hi there rock lads"

She tell them, her voice calm and non-threatening.

The Pikmin simply stared, a tilt to the side that caused their leaf stem to drop somewhat. They certainly weren't hostile.

"Y-Yes. I think these things are called...Pikmin? They're one of the more intelligent creatures on PNF-404. But...I don't understand why they're here.."

"Pikmin huh ? Quite the nice name"

Kakuheiki tries to gently pat one of the Pikmins on the head, doing a kind smile to it as she does so.

The two Pikmin allow themselves to be pet, accompanied with a nice little hum, before staring at the crystalline structure that blocked their path. The five looked at each other and all nodded before rushing towards the structure as a group.

One by one, the rock Pikmin began to bash their heads against the crystalline structure, chipping away at it in a steady manner. "It seems they're trying to assist us."

"Well, it seems like as long as they're willing, we can use them to get rid of these crystalline structure."

even as the ship was speaking more of these rock Pikmin appeared and began to chip away at the structure. Slowly but surely, after a few seconds, the crystal broke apart, a handful of shiny crystal powder being taken off with the wind.

The path was opened.

"Thanks for helping us Pikmins"

The corvid woman says happily, as she gently pats the rocky crestures as a showing of gratitute since they seemed to like being pat.

The pikmins nodded energetically before moving down the path that was then revealed to them. It was a long, winding path, but the tracks seemed to start up once again. Seemed some part was in fact dragged down this path.

And the next thing you see is, in fact, a ship part. "Oh! That's...not exactly useful, but...okay." The ship spoke from inside your suit. "That's the ship's hologram projector. It allows me to project a hologram within a specific area. With it, I could technically follow you guys..."

The Pikmin gave out a happy cheer before suddenly rushing off. This revealed that there were three more path to you. One of them stopped short as all it lead to was a hole in the ground, another one was blocked by a seemingly electrified gate, and the other...well, there were many odd creatures down that lath, and who knows if they were hostile or not.

"Alright, now how do we bring back this large thing to the ship ..."

The corvid girl thinks out loud.

As she thinks about how to move the piece, she attempts to see where the Pikmins are running off to, since they could help.

"I'm going to see what's down the third pathway." Silas heads down the path that isn't blocked by a gate and doesn't end in a hole.

The Pikmin actually jumped down the hole in the ground, letting out a "weee!" As they let gravity take them on their journey.

Silas encounters uh...a lot of creatures. Weird pig-like things that shoot fire out of their snout, many of those other bulborb things from earlier. There's...a lot, at the moment. "It seems our crash landing has...attracted attention..."

Back