• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I will regret this one *so much* (Dry vs Mihawk)

Can't really say how skilled Dry is in terms of combat based off that but I'll assume they are very skilled; Mihawk's information analysis will allow him to know how skilled he is and thus granting him knowledge in how to deal with his swordplay. From there I could see Mihawk gaining the win with his far higher AP, durability negation, attack reflection, precog & esp and air slash spam.

I'm voting Mihawk.

Can't really say how skilled Dry is in terms of combat based off that but I'll assume they are very skilled; Mihawk's information analysis will allow him to know how skilled he is and thus granting him knowledge in how to deal with his swordplay. From there I could see Mihawk gaining the win with his far higher AP, durability negation, attack reflection, precog & esp and air slash spam.

I'm voting Mihawk.
Wave techniques negate everything that isn't precog or esp.

@First_Witch

Shouldn't knights have reactive evolution?

Wave techniques negate everything that isn't precog or esp.
Sounds like nlf to me, his information Analysis wouldn't fall under a paranormal ability neither would his attack reflection, I'd argue air slashes wouldn't either.

I'm not sure how effective their waves are but I'll assume they can negate armament haki then thus preventing his durability negation.

Nah he still has Dragon Blaze which inflicts internal burning, with a blue flame that burns pretty darn hot.

Why wouldn't Zoro's Goken durability not work here?

Nah he still has Dragon Blaze which inflicts internal burning, with a blue flame that burns pretty darn hot.

Why wouldn't Zoro's Goken durability not work here?
This is Mihawk not Zoro. Dry has power nullification that prevents "paranormal abilities"

Sounds like nlf to me, his information Analysis wouldn't fall under a paranormal ability neither would his attack reflection, I'd argue air slashes wouldn't either.

I'm not sure how effective their waves are but I'll assume they can negate armament haki then thus preventing his durability negation.
How is it an NLF he can literally cancel out reality and physics warping abilities.

I should have mentioned IA as well I know it wont cancel that out.. air slashes would just be cancelled out by the physical portion of the waves, yeah they are mainly for paranormal abilities but they also work against physicals too.
how it works?
Every attack and block of his sends out waves in a large area that negate and cancel techniques.

How would Mihawk get touched though? Instinctive Reaction + Precog w/ Acrobatics, I wanna know how Dry hits em.

Still going to vote Mihawk via Higher AP, Skill, I.A, Precog & ESP and attack reflection.
higher AP: is the only thing that matters against Dry here, Skill: I dont think he has any skill on Dry whatsoever, I.A: Not exactly useful in the fight he would know what Dry can do but it wont help him, Precog and ESP: Same deal and he can do anything with that ,assive range advantage), Attack Reflection: Gets Nullified. Mihawk would get wave spammed to death.

higher AP: is the only thing that matters against Dry here, Skill: I dont think he has any skill on Dry whatsoever, I.A: Not exactly useful in the fight he would know what Dry can do but it wont help him, Precog and ESP: Same deal and he can do anything with that ,assive range advantage), Attack Reflection: Gets Nullified. Mihawk would get wave spammed to death.
His attack reflection is done via skill, it's not a paranormal ability.

The skill feats that were listed for Dry were ultimately unhelpful and only showed they were a lot greater than the average person. @LordGinSama could probably go in depth on how skilled Mihawk is.

ok how it works his power nullification?
he sends out waves that nullify techniques, thats it.
His attack reflection is done via skill, it's not a paranormal ability
Show me this attack reflection, I cant seem to remember it.
The skill feats that were listed for Dry were ultimately unhelpful and only showed they were a lot greater than the average person.
....the average person would not register as a basic soldier let alone a knight and Dry is a Master Knight that surpasses Cold Heroes that surpass Master Knights. A basic Knight get easily outskilled by some decent AGs and Dry destroys the top class AGs in droves. I dont remember many skills feats from Mihawk apart from beating pre-TS Zoro with a knife which was admittedly very impressive but pre-TS Zoro does not have many crazy skill feats of his own.

Btw Mihawk was in that thread that First Witch posted and was ranked below Pray and Dry is not far below Pray skillwise.

....the average person would not register as a basic soldier let alone a knight and Dry is a Master Knight that surpasses Cold Heroes that surpass Master Knights. A basic Knight get easily outskilled by some decent AGs and Dry destroys the top class AGs in droves. I dont remember many skills feats from Mihawk apart from beating pre-TS Zoro with a knife which was admittedly very impressive but pre-TS Zoro does not have many crazy skill feats of his own.

Btw Mihawk was in that thread that First Witch posted and was ranked below Pray and Dry is not far below Pray skillwise.
Attack Reflection: https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-piece-databook-upgrades-a-good-amount.116014/#post-3742791

Again that doesn't give any good info on how skilled they are in combat, all it says is they're vastly above the average person and doesn't give any info on how their skill equates in a fight. Zoro has most of his best skill feats from east blue, but Mihawk would also scale above Zombie Ryuma and Brook who could do this:

I'll go into Mihawk's skill levels in a bit, but I really don't see how Dry is anymore skilled than Mihawk or Zoro for that matter. He doesn't scale to the same amazing feats that Prey does, and from what I'm gathering most of his
he sends out waves that nullify techniques, thats it.

....the average person would not register as a basic soldier let alone a knight and Dry is a Master Knight that surpasses Cold Heroes that surpass Master Knights. A basic Knight get easily outskilled by some decent AGs and Dry destroys the top class AGs in droves.
The first part of this doesn't really tell us much about skill, yeah cool they can outskill others who are skilled in their own rights, and Dry can destroy top class AG's. The issue being, is that we aren't shown outright feats of what they're capable of skill wise aside from statements and such, making it hard to analyze and measure the feats accordingly. Unlike Mihawk's where we have on screen feats that he scales Massively above.
I dont remember many skills feats from Mihawk apart from beating pre-TS Zoro with a knife which was admittedly very impressive but pre-TS Zoro does not have many crazy skill feats of his own.
Pre-TS Zoro has plenty of very impressive skill feats, most of his higher end skill feats are from East Blue while in a near dying state due to Mihawk's wound.
First off, I probably wouldn't use a thread like that as something legitimate or written in stone. Secondly, Dry scales below Pray by a significant amount, he can't utilize her techniques to even remotely the same level that she can, and could only adapt some of her techniques into his own via intense studying.

And as for his Wave techniques, aren't they limited in nature? This is what I got from his wiki page. "Through this, he was able to apply Wave Technique into his paranormal power and martial arts but only to a limited degree."

I also really don't see how his Waves or Pyrotechnics are gonna harm Mihawk here, Mihawk can just tank the fire since he's 5x more durable than anything Dry has ever damaged, and waves to my knowledge don't ignore durability. Also don't see what he can do to Yoru's Durability, which is vastly more durable than a casual 27 Teratons. Either combatant is more skilled than the other to the point where they'll evade everything, however Mihawk is gonna be better at the Evasion game due to his superior form of Precog and ESP, and unlike Dry Mihawk can tank more than a few hits, a 5x AP advantage is gonna allow Mihawk to damage Dry tremendously with a single blow.

Also unless Dry can passively negate Paranormal abilities then I don't see him nullifying all of Mihawk's abilities. I'd also argue that his Durability Negation is still viable here given that swordsmen who are at the pinnacle of Swordsmanship are capable of Durability Negation without the aid of Haki such as Zoro's dojo master.

First off, I probably wouldn't use a thread like that as something legitimate or written in stone. Secondly, Dry scales below Pray by a significant amount, he can't utilize her techniques to even remotely the same level that she can, and could only adapt some of her techniques into his own via intense studying
Yeah he scales below her a "significant" amount because Pray is ridiculously skilled. Her Pray style was literally made for her and Anne of course no one else can use it to that extent. However in general as a fighter he is not that far below them.

And as for his Wave techniques, aren't they limited in nature? This is what I got from his wiki page. "Through this, he was able to apply Wave Technique into his paranormal power and martial arts but only to a limited degree.
I address this above. It's not like the wiki is the source material. It is not even properly updated.
Simply put he is not as good as the creators.

I also really don't see how his Waves or Pyrotechnics are gonna harm Mihawk here, Mihawk can just tank the fire since he's 5x more durable than anything Dry has ever damaged, and waves to my knowledge don't ignore durability. Also don't see what he can do to Yoru's Durability, which is vastly more durable than a casual 27 Teratons. Either combatant is more skilled than the other to the point where they'll evade everything, however Mihawk is gonna be better at the Evasion game due to his superior form of Precog and ESP, and unlike Dry Mihawk can tank more than a few hits, a 5x AP advantage is gonna allow Mihawk to damage Dry tremendously with a single blow.
I did not even notice this was Mandala Dry, Mandala Dry wipes Mihawk with his own precognition by viewing probability and then substantiating that wish into reality, I don't know what Mihawk is meant to do about that. Even with his durability advantage and precog he would not be capable of dodging all of Dry's attacks that wipes chunks of planets. His reality warping would not allow Mihawk to land that single blow.

Yeah he scales below her a "significant" amount because Pray is ridiculously skilled. Her Pray style was literally made for her and Anne of course no one else can use it to that extent. However in general as a fighter he is not that far below them.
Where's the evidence that he's even remotely comparable to either one of them? He doesn't scale to their feats if he scales below them, that doesn't make any sense in the slightest, if he's below them then he isn't scaling to the same level of feats they are.
I address this above. It's not like the wiki is the source material. It is not even properly updated.
Simply put he is not as good as the creators.
Citation for this?
I did not even notice this was Mandala Dry, Mandala Dry wipes Mihawk with his own precognition by viewing probability
Again, Citation for this would be pleasant since this is left incredibly vague as **** to be frank. Veiwing probability isn't automatically superior to viewing the future, probability isn't guaranteed, viewing the future is something that's written in stone.
and then substantiating that wish into reality,
Minor Reality Warping is irrelevant, he isn't Gremmy and going by the profile this dosent even seem to be combat applicable.
I don't know what Mihawk is meant to do about that. Even with his durability advantage and precog he would not be capable of dodging all of Dry's attacks that wipes chunks of planets.
He wouldn't get hit by the full force, and said attack is 5x lower than Mihawk inherent durability which is outdone by Yoru's own Durability, an attack 5x weaker than your opponent that's also weakened the further it travels, and only a fraction of it actually hitting Mihawk.
His reality warping would not allow Mihawk to land that single blow.
Blatant NLF, this guy isn't Gremmy or Yhwach so let's not argue that a guy with "Minor reality warping" is automatically invincible.

Citation for this?
For what? He can use wave techniques he is simply not as good as the creator of them Pray. He is one of 4 or 5 people who could use them.

Again, Citation for this would be pleasant since this is left incredibly vague as **** to be frank. Veiwing probability isn't automatically superior to viewing the future, probability isn't guaranteed, viewing the future is something that's written in stone
What is vague about it, he can view multiple probabilities to see the future I am not saying it is automatically superior to viewing the future.

Minor Reality Warping is irrelevant, he isn't Gremmy and going by the profile this dosent even seem to be combat applicable.
He isn't Gremmy, but that doesn't matter. How on earth is it not combat applicable based on the profile? He can manifest a wish based on the probability he sees that is how he defeated Fear iirc so it is very much combat applicable.

Blatant NLF.
Not when you can change reality based on probability....and on top of that he can also see the future. I know saying NLF is a popular thing but at least have it make some sense.
You can ignore Mandala's reality warping for now. We know jack about its functions outside of a single but detailed explanation. Its basically pseudo Almighty but with no feats
The funny thing is I disagree with this since we do get a detailed explanation on it which is summarised decently on his page. Ignoring his ability since it is used off screen despite having a detailed explanation I don't think is worthwhile. Also there First Witch stated that he downscaled from people like Pray...which is what I said

For what? He can use wave techniques he is simply not as good as the creator of them Pray. He is one of 4 or 5 people who could use them.
You literally continue to contradict yourself with each comment, he isn't as good as them, I.E he doesn't scale. My Judo teacher taught me, that doesn't mean that I can now tango with him and scale to the type of throws he's capable of.
What is vague about it, he can view multiple probabilities to see the future I am not saying it is automatically superior to viewing the future.
It's literally the definition of vague, "viewing multiple probabilities" is left incredibly vague. How many probabilities can he see? How many at a time? What's the probability rate of his Prediction? It's mechanics? Yeah, exactly.
He isn't Gremmy, but that doesn't matter. How on earth is it not combat applicable based on the profile? He can manifest a wish based on the probability he sees that is how he defeated Fear iirc so it is very much combat applicable.
Again, Citation would be nice and I'd really appreciate if you could start posting scans instead of empty blanket statements that give me nothing to work with. That's typically how debates work, not a game of he says she says.
Not when you can change reality based on probability....and on top of that he can also see the future. I know saying NLF is a popular thing but at least have it make some sense.
No, it is an absolute NLF for you to say that someone with only "minor" Reality Warping is now capable of doing what higher end Reality Warping is capable of, it's Minor and not something infallible as you seem to be heavily insinuating. I'm not gonna say someone with Minor Fire Manipulation is gonna be able to outright vaporize people, it's Minor for a reason.
The funny thing is I disagree with this since we do get a detailed explanation on it which is summarised decently on his page. Ignoring his ability since it is used off screen despite having a detailed explanation I don't think is worthwhile.
It's only brought up once and after that we're never given another explanation on how it works, and it inherently lacks feats to use. I'm sorry but I'm gonna go with what the expert of the verse has to say regarding the powers and abilities in the verse.
Also there First Witch stated that he downscaled from people like Pray...which is what I said
"Downscales quite a bit" which means that he's still drastically inferior to what Pray and Anne are capable of, he doesn't have their skills, grace or expertise.

Again, Citation would be nice and I'd really appreciate if you could start posting scans instead of empty blanket statements that give me nothing to work with. That's typically how debates work, not a game of he says she says
I would if I wasn't on mobile about to sleep, and also can't be bothered to hunt them down. And no one but Eminiteable has brought scans to this debate and even then it was for something minor.

You literally continue to contradict yourself with each comment, he isn't as good as them, I.E he doesn't scale. My Judo teacher taught me, that doesn't mean that I can now tango with him and scale to the type of throws he's capable of.
How have I ever contradicted myself. I maintained that he scaled above cold heroes but below Pray from the very start.

t's literally the definition of vague, "viewing multiple probabilities" is left incredibly vague. How many probabilities can he see? How many at a time? What's the probability rate of his Prediction? It's mechanics? Yeah, exactly.
Literally no one has to really think about these things. He can see a bunch of probabilities and choose from them. I doubt his predictions are incorrect so asking about their probabilities is pointless. And knowing the mechanics don't mean anything.

No, it is an absolute NLF for you to say that someone with only "minor" Reality Warping is now capable of doing what higher end Reality Warping is capable of, it's Minor and not something infallible as you seem to be heavily insinuating.
Me stating that his ability to bring about a chosen reality is implying that it is infallible..ok mate
I'm not gonna say someone with Minor Fire Manipulation is gonna be able to outright vaporize people, it's Minor for a reason
That depends entirely on what minor is meant to mean in that context.

It's only brought up once and after that we're never given another explanation on how it works, and it inherently lacks feats to use. I'm sorry but I'm gonna go with what the expert of the verse has to say regarding the powers and abilities in the verse.
That's fine I also regard First Witch as the expert on the verse. I just do not agree with not using it because imo the given explanation was in-depth enough for its use.

he doesn't have their skills, grace or expertise.
And I never said he did. If you were to actually read what I stated.

So, i was out for a bit, so sorry for my late reply.

Skill: You can honestly scratch most of the skill scaling i have been spouting, i may have underplayed Dry too much. He dosnt have much feats on his own but he does actually scale to Pray more than Anne does. Dry won against Fear in a sword fight, a character trained by Pray through her entire life and she was stated to have surpassed Pray in her prime at Fear's apex of power. Another reason for scaling Dry to Pray is that Dry was the only character she has ever praised (Pray is a haughty brat with a god complex that has consistently shat on anyone) and even admitted that it dosnt take much for Dry to surpasse her. With that out of the way, feats, yeah.

Dry has 2 noteworthy feats, the rest is scaling.

Dry:

-Loloutpredicted a flurry of attacks that blitzed him.

-Fought and ultimatly bested Fear, A AG said to have surpassed Pray in a sword fight. The only difference between Fear and Pray was experience, Fear was only a couple months old at their duel, but was trained since birth by Pray.

Pray on the other hand:

-trashed 13 Mayer Style masters at the same time, using mandated techniqes and styles due to plot.

-mastered the Mayer Style in a few months, something that took her master Karen Mayer her entire life

-the Mayer Style is a almagation of legendary ancient martial arts and has perfected them for combat. Users of the style would become so skilled that they could fight the vastly physiclaly superior AG's barehanded.

-took the Mayer Style, looked at it and perfected it even further. The resulting Pray Style was so deadly and effective that it was considered to become mandatory for every Knight in the Knight Order.

-Became the Top Sword, the greatest currently living Knight, directly after becoming a Knight.

-So hillarously above Anne Mayer, whose best record against Pray in countless practice fights was a win rate of 3%. Pray absolutly scales above Anne, as Anne has learned everything from Pray.

Anne on the other hand has a couple of skill feats too.

Anne:

-Fought barehanded against 17 armed Knights who are physically superior to her, at the same time. They attacked at the same time from all possible angles, but she countered everyone of them by sheer predictions alone.

-Other prediction feats like countering an attack few inches away from connecting, from a character who speedblitzed her to hell and back and predicting the path of a spear that was vectormanipulated to become unpredictable, to the point where it was famous for being unreadable.

I could honestly fish out more if i really bothered with it, but you get the gist. Its all about being the most skilled bunch out of skill chain of outskilling, with the baseline being the greatest fighters from around the universe, the greatest prodigy of their respectable homeworld. And there is a bunch of worlds to pick from.

Powernull:

Dry applies his powernull with his crazy AoE, just saying. Waves can null crazy things like physics manipulation and do so upon contact. Another thing worth mentioning is that Waves do seem to have some dura ignoring properties, where stepping onto a high concentrations of waves is deadly in a cursing way.

For more question just hit me up, im buisy so i wont debate too much right now.

So, i was out for a bit, so sorry for my late reply.

Skill: You can honestly scratch most of the skill scaling i have been spouting, i may have underplayed Dry too much. He dosnt have much feats on his own but he does actually scale to Pray more than Anne does. Dry won against Fear in a sword fight, a character trained by Pray through her entire life and she was stated to have surpassed Pray in her prime at Fear's apex of power. Another reason for scaling Dry to Pray is that Dry was the only character she has ever praised (Pray is a haughty brat with a god complex that has consistently shat on anyone) and even admitted that it dosnt take much for Dry to surpasse her. With that out of the way, feats, yeah.
See I'm seeing a lot of inherent issues, I take great issues with it comes to scaling like "will surpass", that much is irrelevant to me due Dry not being Pray's equal as of yet. Also giving praise isn't necessarily a great skill feat, my judo teacher can praise me but again that doesn't mean we're on the same level. As for Fear, didn't Dry have access to the Malanda which is pretty hax from what Rocker is telling me? It wouldn't take much in the skill department to match someone whenever you have Reality Warping and probability based precog. As far as I'm concerned statements of "not taking much to surpass her." whenever his feats and fights say otherwise.
Dry has 2 noteworthy feats, the rest is scaling.

Dry:

-Loloutpredicted a flurry of attacks that blitzed him.
That's something that East Blue- Enies Lobby Zoro is capable of doing, he's capable of defending himself from attacks that far surpass his own speed, Kaku was FTE to base Zoro and could amp his speed even more with his Zoan amp.
-Fought and ultimatly bested Fear, A AG said to have surpassed Pray in a sword fight. The only difference between Fear and Pray was experience, Fear was only a couple months old at their duel, but was trained since birth by Pray.
Experience makes all the difference, Fear is much, much younger than Pray and hasn't the type of combat experience that Pray has gathered throughout the years. The fact that Pray is still much more experienced than Fear makes that statement null, she hasn't lived through what Pray has or gone through the type of battles she has, i think it's pretty incorrect to that that Fear >>>> Pray in skill whenever Pray is the more experienced of the two, by turn making her skill much more honed.
Pray on the other hand:

-trashed 13 Mayer Style masters at the same time, using mandated techniqes and styles due to plot.
How good are they at the Mayer style? I doubt they've mastered it to the same level of Pray, making this one impressive but also fearless.
-mastered the Mayer Style in a few months, something that took her master Karen Mayer her entire life
Zoro created his own unique fighting style that isn't found anywhere else in the verse, and has Mastery over 2 other forms of Swordsmanship, and can copy other unique fighting styles such as Fire-Fox Style, actually his usage was even better than the original users and is also noted to have a very, very high development rate. Zoro being the same person who Mihawk can dance around and yeet with a knife.
-the Mayer Style is a almagation of legendary ancient martial arts and has perfected them for combat. Users of the style would become so skilled that they could fight the vastly physiclaly superior AG's barehanded.
That doesn't tell me much about how effective it is or the type of martial arts that they use. Not every martial arts is automatically useful, look at Aikido and Tai Chi for example, if i could get some more information on the Fighting style that'd be rad, I'm sure it's impressive but that doesn't give me a lot to work with.
-took the Mayer Style, looked at it and perfected it even further. The resulting Pray Style was so deadly and effective that it was considered to become mandatory for every Knight in the Knight Order.
Zoro's did the same with his Santoryu style after the 2 year time skip, greatly improving upon it to the point where he's able to apply his previous durability negation Swordsmanship (Which is skill derivative and not just a hax, only those who have reached the absolute pinnacle of Swordsmanship are able to cut through virtually any substance as long as their blade understands their will.) to every strike while previously he could only apply this to 2 attacks. Zoro's East Blue usage of Santoryu is so deadly that it's much more difficult to register / react to than 6-8 arms all attacking you at once from every direction. A much weaker and less skilled Zoro’s Santoryu strikes as harder to evade and defend from Swordsmen who can attack you from 6-8 direction instantly.
-Became the Top Sword, the greatest currently living Knight, directly after becoming a Knight.
Mihawk's case is quite similar in that becoming the world's greatest Swordsman in name and actuality is an extremely difficult feat to accomplish, and it's implied that he's held this title for years without anyone being able to give him a challenge.
-So hillarously above Anne Mayer, whose best record against Pray in countless practice fights was a win rate of 3%. Pray absolutly scales above Anne, as Anne has learned everything from Pray.
Noted.
Anne on the other hand has a couple of skill feats too.

Anne:

-Fought barehanded against 17 armed Knights who are physically superior to her, at the same time. They attacked at the same time from all possible angles, but she countered everyone of them by sheer predictions alone.
By how much? While Zoro doesn't have feats against multiple opponents who are stronger than himself (well actually yes, Kaido and Linlin are both stronger than him but he also had help.) he does very often find himself in situations where in 1 v 1 combat where he can't even damage no matter how hard he tried. This Zoro didn't have Prediction at the time but he overcame someone who's immune to slashing based attacks via sheer skill.
-Other prediction feats like countering an attack few inches away from connecting,
Zoro has feats of countering attacks that are point blank without the aid of Prediction. Such as cutting an extremely small explosive booger in half, he can even do this while blinded and being shot at point blank
from a character who speedblitzed her to hell and back
Kaku was also able to become FTE to Zoro and Zoro still fought him just fine and this is just base Kaku, Kaku gets faster and stronger with his Zoam forms. Although this was also somewhat due to Zoro's Prediction.
and predicting the path of a spear that was vectormanipulated to become unpredictable, to the point where it was famous for being unreadable.
That's actually pretty fun since Zoro has a verry similar feat in out predicting Kaku's while Kaku was using Paper-Art. Kaku saw Zoro incoming before he started to move and retaliated via using Paper-Art, this how Paper-Art works, allowing users to go limp and become borderline unpredictable like a blade of grass in a windy Strom. Zoro still managed to predict Kaku, even with Paper-Art. Also just to note Kaku is one of the best Assassins in the world, CP9 is composed of the best Assassins that the Government could find, and has some level of precog via Kenbunshoku which he's confirmed to have iirc.
I could honestly fish out more if i really bothered with it, but you get the gist. Its all about being the most skilled bunch out of skill chain of outskilling, with the baseline being the greatest fighters from around the universe, the greatest prodigy of their respectable homeworld. And there is a bunch of worlds to pick from.
There's a lot more I can post as well but also like I'm veerry lazy. I think we can both however agree that neither combatant here has enough of a skill advantage against one another to become untouchable.
Powernull:

Dry applies his powernull with his crazy AoE, just saying. Waves can null crazy things like physics manipulation and do so upon contact. Another thing worth mentioning is that Waves do seem to have some dura ignoring properties, where stepping onto a high concentrations of waves is deadly in a cursing way.
How often does Dry spam them? That's not on the profiles so I'm not gonna argue against it.
For more question just hit me up, im buisy so i wont debate too much right now.

Back