• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Dry Leonhard vs Jin-Mu Won

Group B (Match 4) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
Leonhard enters this years low 6-b toureny and first thing he does is crush Anabel....perhaps he wants a worthy opponent who knows maybe this opponent right here is exactly what he's looking for, It's Jin Mu-won vs Dry Leonhard two undefeated guys so far.
#TeamWitch 🥰

First_Witch vs Zaratthustra

Results:
Dry Leonhard (Knight Run): 7 (AnonymousBlank, Popted2, DemonicDude, Arnoldstone18, Nierre, Decieved, First Witch)
Defending Champion.
Jin Mu-Won (Legend Of The Northern Blade):
Inconclusive:

c3ibwpC.png

Last edited:
Weeeell shit. Skill isn't that much of a problem since IIRC Dry doesn't even come close to Sion, whom is a monster. He also got quite a bit more skilled than the last time he fought against Sion, since he could master Hand-To-Hand techniques by only seeing them once, meanwhile people needed 10 years to only learn it, not even gaining full control. Jin is a swordsman, fyi, which is why that's impressive. Not to mention, he can hear the sound of blades, if that matters at all.

There are four problems though:

1. Dry has higher AP here, by like 2.3x. So that'll hurt, although One Focus still exists.

2. Dry, IIRC, loves to spam the ever living shit out of his waves. Said waves are the size of Europe.

3. Mind Reading. You could argue they'd cancel each other out with their analytical prediction, but eh. Not sure which one is stronger since Jin's omnidirectional sense has everything around him become similar to a domain, and can sense the buzzing of bees and sense danger.

4. Screw u dry. Sion is cooler than u.

Accurate statements from Riki, but i thought Jin coudnt be anapred? Or did that get canned?
That was from the Novel, which I split because translators told me in the mid-way through the story the manhwa apparently completely diverges from the novel. Some stuff is still used in the manhwa since it isn't contradicted. Although there were mentions of Analytical prediction in the manhwa from people way less skilled than Jin, and master martial artists straight up bypassing it, and him being completely unpredictable even by master martial artists. So you could argue he does resist it, but eh.

Also I believe it goes without saying that the Powernull of Dry won't really be useful here, ay? I don't recall it ever nulling stuff like Qi.

That was from the Novel, which I split because apparently translators told me in the mid-way through the story the manhwa completely diverges from the novel. Some stuff is still used in the manhwa since it isn't contradicted. Although there were mentions of Analytical prediction in the manhwa from people way less skilled than Jin, and master martial artists straight up bypassing it, and him being completely unpredictable even by master martial artists. So you could argue he does resist it, but eh.

Also I believe it goes without saying that the Powernull of Dry won't really be useful here, ay? I don't recall it ever nulling stuff like Qi.
No way in hell are you going to tell me that Dry is going to AnaPre Jin while Sion coudnt. Youre killing me~ Well, I do agree that Jin's mindreading would cancel out Dry's AnaPre. Good that Dry has actual precognition on top of that though~.

And well, about that... Waves are part Ki and Waves can null other waves too

With One Focus, Jin puts all of his strength into this attack, effortlessly one shotting Jo Cheon Woo
What kind of energy is this that he strengths into one attack ? I'm kinda new to this character

No way in hell are you going to tell me that Dry is going to AnaPre Jin while Sion coudnt. Youre killing me~ Well, I do agree that Jin's mindreading would cancel out Dry's AnaPre. Good that Dry has actual precognition on top of that though~.
Yeah it's quite funny actually. I doubt Dry anapredict when other dudes couldn't anapred Master Martial artists, and Jin is far above them. But the actual precog is a problem.
And well, about that... Waves are part Ki and Waves can null other waves too
Aaaand that's right. I forgot.

Yeah, if he can null Ki it's over, really. All of Jin's strength is from Qi, even though its a special qi that other people can't sense or even see, but I doubt it would matter. That actually reminds me, how do we equalize Ki here if an opponent's Ki is a special one? Would it also get negged?

There's always the chance of Snow Flower just mind controlling Dry though.

If Jin's Qi does get nulled, then his novel version might actually have a better chance here even though he's H7C.

Man, I wish Sion would come back and just smack Dry :c
With One Focus, Jin puts all of his strength into this attack, effortlessly one shotting Jo Cheon Woo
What kind of energy is this that he strengths into one attack ? I'm kinda new to this character
Qi, more specifically, Shadow Qi, the complete opposite of normal Qi, which no one in the verse can sense or see.

I don't remember, but I recall catching up to the webtoon like, a few weeks after the Sion match. Although I need to reread it (For Sion, mostly) as the last 20 or so chapters don't really remember that much about them.

She doesn't have PNull resistance, no one in the verse has, but Snow Flower is a spirit infused with the weapon, so nulling it would need feats of Pnull affecting souls and stuff.

I don't remember, but I recall catching up to the webtoon like, a few weeks after the Sion match. Although I need to reread it (For Sion, mostly) as the last 20 or so chapters don't really remember that much about them.
Damn Son, can't tell me the Sion arc wasn't peak fiction. I never shed a tear over fiction before that godforsaken hobo of a doctor came around and showed me what humanity is

Not like he dies, or anything. Matter of fact, I'm still unsure if he can even null Jin's Qi, when it's like a special, opposite version of Qi that other people can't sense or see.

If yes, then Snow Flower. The moment he loses his snow flower, Dry will get mind controlled.

If no, then they fight for a few moments, Jin tells him he sucks dick and that Sion is more skilled and better, might lose snow flower by accident and whoops, Dry is mind controlled now. That is if Dry doesn't melt him first though.

Also LS funnily enough works against Dry, because if he grabs, tosses, or does anything to snow flower, he gets mind controlled.

Oh ye and there's also the fact that Jin could just... Learn Drys moves.

But Drys wave spamming will be massive problem, and I honestly don't know anymore. He has no counter to mind control, but Jin really can't use any of his techniques without shadow qi, If it gets nulled.

I honestly have no clue who wins. What do u think?

Hm, Snow Flower requires direct sight right? Any reasons why Dry woudnt just... See that via Mandala and just dont look at the sword once he nuked Jin?

It calls out to anyone nearby iirc, but ye it's usually through direct sight. So that could work.

If mind control is out of the picture and I F shadow qi gets nulled, then I'm voting Dry. If it doesn't get nulled, then Jin has a much bigger chance of victory.

Hm, is Shadow Qi more abstract that normal Qi? Because, if not then I personally don't see why it should be unaffected by Waves. Don't forget that Phenomenon Weapons are physics breaker and Waves nulls that aspect, so its not like Waves are just limited to basic energy and ability nulling

Yeah waves are a pain in the ass.

It's moreso that no one in the verse knows Jack about it. Even people who are able to sense, see and interact with other Qi shit (Light Qi, fire qi, etc...) aren't able to sense or see it.

I don't mind giving Dry the win tbh.

I'd be much willing to argue that it can't null shadow qi, and that Jin could maybe win tbh, but I'm just not feeling it, and I feel quite dizzy. Exams are gonna start in like 41 days, and I have to study these 40 or so days to the bone. I'd probably disappear in those 40 days too.

Voting Dry via Waves, possibly powernulling shadow qi, etc... Im gonna remember this when I reread the series after the exams.

I can't remember any examples specificly. Waves are like, the ultimate power in Knight Run and it treated as such by nearly every character in the series. In fact, now that i think about it, Anne called Waves downright Reality Warping once. I used to chalk that up as flowery language, but as the series progresses, I'm not so sure anymore...

Yeah waves are a pain in the ass.

It's moreso that no one in the verse knows Jack about it. Even people who are able to sense, see and interact with other Qi shit (Light Qi, fire qi, etc...) aren't able to sense or see it.

I don't mind giving Dry the win tbh.

I'd be much willing to argue that it can't null shadow qi, and that Jin could maybe win tbh, but I'm just not feeling it, and I feel quite dizzy. Exams are gonna start in like 41 days, and I have to study these 40 or so days to the bone. I'd probably disappear in those 40 days too.

Voting Dry via Waves, possibly powernulling shadow qi, etc... Im gonna remember this when I reread the series after the exams.
Youre not losing anything other than the right to brag.

Dry is going to speedrun this tournament, gets trashed by Issei and ***** off this tier because planet level Knight Run

Ah nah, he was going to lose anyways since some dudes here have high regen. Shame that I'll lose the right to brag :c

Although it feels really, really wrong for him to win against Sion but lose to Dry.

Back