• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I understand this isn't the Q&A Board, But I'm intrigued by those tier lists...

For some time now, I've actually seen custom Tierlists using the same Base of some kind. Whatever the Template is, I ADORE IT. I actually wanted to make some Tierlists of my own. Possibly therapy for me; & why this is a Fun & Games Topic, & even do what I just said last sentence. ^.^'

But, yeah... Such a Template would be fun for me to use. Does anybody have any ideas where to get it? It's gone viral, but I've no way to even find it.

Any help where to get it? I was going to do a tierlist w/ a Polarity theme; & has JP Waifu Opinions written all over.

But yeah, as a SPOILER: Those w/ a Visor (Referred to franchise in question as "Eyes" in its language.); albeit Genderless, share the same section of a whole tier. XP

But seriously, my creative juices are flowing, so... anyone know where to get such Temps? I might even try & make a lot of these kinds of things; maybe even a more Legitimate Wonderful World (Verse) Tierlist than what Ainefill made before, but not to use as accurate information... Even though it is uncanon in this case. I seriously asked too much... Can an Esoteric get a hand here?

(PS: Yes. I am an Esoteric. So many things I like don't seem to be understood here, much less appreciated. When I say "Anti-Meta", this is what I mean. AH WHAT THE HELL; LET'S START THIS CHARDE! X'P)

BUMP!
Whoever gave the Kudo, I thank you; but the war isn't over just yet. I'll probably work on the Waifu Tierlist First; though I won't make any promises your favorites would be too good for me, or just plain deplorable ((Whispers:)*hint*: Lilithmo. "It"'s the Ultimate Evil in my book; even LadyDevimo is passible compared to "It"...).

I'll have to find more research on a legitimate Wonderful World (Verse) Tierlist later on...

Basically, the former Tierlist focuses on a Balance Scale is oppose to Top to Bottom Tier Standards some are more used to...

Anyone know where to show me where to find such ideas for Tierlists?

Finally, do I think Saki Tsuzura from Arcana Heart is a Tsundere? I actually see her as more Kuudere in spite of her being cold to some, but really cares about her friends. She is planned to be on such a "Tierlist"; If you can call it one anymore. I don't even think she has that many qualities of a Tsundere anyway; so she's fine on that regard. She & I even have one Real-Life Trait we share.

So, anyone want to help me find such a Tierlist Slate? My juices are already- well, I dun want to say anything else... Later.

BUMP!
In case anyone wants to know what format I wanted to use for these Tierlists I want to make (Mostly) for fun, take, for instance this Smash Bros. Tier List from the 2nd Discussion fur ULTIMATE (Or SPECIAL in the JP Version...) at the same time as the Reveal of the World of Light Story Mode. Not that it matters to me; Nintendo has yet to LOSE in DEATH BATTLE against even SONY (Yes, I'm a fan of them. Get over it please. Does PSASBR Deserve a Sequel? Yes. Will we get one? AH HEYCK NO!!! I'd mention why, but having a battle between Nintendo & SONY in DEATH BATTLE & SONY wins? That's the wet dream that will never happen.)...

Ah, whatever; the Tierlists I wanted to make have this Format; & this one is all I can find. Do you know where to find such a Tierlist Format?

SBU Tier List
Actually, I do know where; but I just wanted to know how to make a Tierlist of such a source; in this case: TIERMAKER. Any idea how to even find such a way to make a Custom Tierlist? I'll Work my way from there... Thanks guys! :)

(BTW: All rights to this Tierlist belong to their respective Creators. In case the Staff still cares...)

Hmmm... I can understand all, but the last regulation. The rest is fine though; would I flippin post an image of someone IRL & put that in? I'd actually see that as wrong. (wait.) I can't make Repetitive Lists, or not hide/delete old Temps?

This'll be more Challenging than I thought. More likely than not; my Waifu Polarity Tierlist has primarily Anime/Manga/VN only characters anyway. But even I would never mention Western Examples or IRL ideas in this case (Sorry, Wendy Corduroy fans, she's attractive as hell, but narrowly is not allowed on it anyway.). But how to start such a list that might be more unique than some others...? I'll be pondering, & yes, even Genderless examples can also count (Friggen "DigiVisors; that's not even what they're called. The creators didn't even give a term for such a thing; only a term that translates as: "EYES".

I'll be pondering until then... Shocking that Digimo; in spite of Genderless masses of Data, is true Waifu Bait; several others will also be added.

Well, I've other things to do, but at least you know a small bit of what to expect. Sorry for any SPOILERS. XP

Later.

Back