• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I resurrect the Kratos spam: Bog vs Kratos

Speed amps are allowed in speed equalized matches and Bog can absolutely transform, its even on his page

Also, how much of the new abilities are from Fatal Art? Games are automatically deemed non-canon unless otherwise stated.

I didn't question it at first because I thought you and Cal made sure there was some sort of confirmation of the game's canonicity before upgrading the series, but I was looking at it yesterday and nothing suggests the game is any more canon to the RHG than the Naruto Storm games are to Naruto

While I have no opinion about canon, non-canon and whatnot, it's the kind of discussion for a CRT, not a vs thread

Yeah, I know. But I decided it was better to simply bring attention to it here to see if he actually had some confirmation regarding the issue instead of making a CRT right off the bat.

Yes he did, he transformed and Blitzed Hue to death

iirc none, all of his abilities other than the acid bomb Cal mentioned are all from his fights

It is not a quantifiable speed increase, seeing as his base state was already doing a good number on Hue. At best, you can say he has increased his speed to some degree.

He also caught Hue from the back. He won't be able to do that to a guy who can burn away his hands and his body with no effort, be it with a mere thought (activating Poseidon's Rage) or the touch of the Blades.

Unless he wants to stab himself in the head with his blades, he's not stopping Bog from getting into his body through his eyes or mouth, especially if he blows himself up and reforms around Kratos

Assuming Bog will even transform right off the bat (he won't), Kratos can just use Poseidon's Rage or Charon's Wrath.

Also, the idea that Bog's control can't be fought off is flawed. Bog fought Gil on his mindscape for a reason. Kratos has dreamt worse (literally)

He doesn't need to as neither of those attacks would be able to put him down permanently due to his regen and clones

And? Not only has Bog taken control of things much stronger than Kratos but nothing Kratos has stops Bog from physically converting him into another Bog

Again, you missed the point of the 1st argument. You said Bog would ´possess him via that, and I rebuked it. It killing him for good is 100% irrelevant as of now.

Strength is irrelevant seeing as Bog will have no way of possessing Kratos, all of the methods are countered handily by Kratos's own arsenal.

Possess him via what...? Bog possesses by getting into the opponent's body and taking physical control of them before converting them into another Bog. Once Bog gets even even a small piece of himself inside Kratos via wounds or his eyes or mouth Kratos is done for. Meanwhile nothing in Kratos' arsenal can get past Bog's regen and clone hopping

I sure saw Bog taking control of Gil physically instead of entering his mindscape and fighting him there.

He isn't getting any piece in. Poseidon's Rage will burn his pieces and his current body away and he will have to fetch one from kilometers away, Charon's Wrath can do the same, there is also zero evidence of Bog regenerating without his lifeforce.

So we're in agreement?

Now you're contradicting yourself, you said earlier in the thread that it's only a city block sized explosion. And since when does Charon's Wrath do that? He doesnt need to regenerate without his life force as he can just split himself up and regenerate from from a clone that has his life force instead.

It was sarcasm. We aren't. In order for Bog to take over someone physically, he needs to overpower them by grabbing, like with Yupia. Something he can't do to a guy who can prevent that. He went to Gil's mindscape for a reason. And, in Kratos's mind, it will be a losing fight.

Charon's Wrath is at the very least a flame that consumes the body, might be a lifeforce consumption, although it's unclear in the series. Regardless of that, the Blades of Chaos are confirmed ad nauseam to be lifeforce.

I'm not contradicting myself, my dude. He has pieces hidden around the battlefield, but since Poseidon's Rage will disintegrate these, he will need some from kilometers away, giving you the benefit of doubt and assuming they exist. But I prefer to be safe, so I will ask for scans.

No. The Blades consume the very life out of their opponents, as stated by the books 6 times. The reason why Bog regenerates is because he is still alive, no such thing when his life gets stolen from him.

I see that Kratos has time manipulation. Can he stop time? If so then he can just stop Time and atomize Bog from the get-go, Bog does tend to be mostly in one piece (or close to the rest of him) at the start of a fight.

If not then Kratos can drain Bog's life force (while time stopped) throughout the battle, which Bog will get hit continuously as he always does.

I just wondered, if fire slows down Bog's regen then I wonder what he'll fire will do to him

Back