• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O Revisions Part 2 Battle Tendency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so this is the follow up post to the first one that was the follow up to a battle between Death of The Endless and LEM. Refresh yourselves on the information

The I/O Cosmology Blog will be continued and hopefully finished once other matters are resolved with my main computer irl

Profile Overhaul
Stats aside, the character profiles need alot of work:

• many of the profiles have what are tantamount to snapple facts instead of summeries
  • abilities are missing for several characters
  • Pictures are missing of characters at key levels, tho this is partially due to what exactly these profiles cover. more on that later
  • The Verse Page needs to be re organised. I think the "high tier," "low tier," etc. miss represents the powers of many of the characters. Like LEM is only low tier at the very end of the game cuz she ascend into The World Beyond the Tower. I think theyn should be reorganised into factions or organisations, such as {Criminal}, The Great Triad, Quantum Computers, Gods of Cyberspace, etc.
  • I think 2 New Profiles should be made, but I'll talk with A6solute about that. 1 is the combination between Marduk and Ashur, I'll call it Tiamat I guess since that's kinda its mythological parallel. and the other for whatever the hell that combination of the characters that formed the double triangle and the orbital was. I'm still not sure what to call the latter thing, but it should be powerful
New Keys
I have recommendations for several new keys, aside from the ones on all the main ones. I'll be clear, the characters only become outerversal at the very end. It only happens in the final route. When the characters are at their strongest, but no real combat takes place outside of a minor scurmish where Enlil tries to unseccessfully 'stab' someone. I see this like us only having a profile for Kami Tenchi and omitting the profile for normal Tenchi. So what keys are necesary?

Street to Wall Level Keys
These are somewhat debatable. Most of the characters are cyborgs and the stronger ones can stomp the weaker ones. But it can be argued that it is somewhat superfluous, equivolent to having a Key for Jotaro as a child or before he got his stand. I feel like some characters like Enlil should at least have a street to wall level tier

Hyperversal and High Hyperversal Keys
Prior to the end of the game, many of the characters still have Hyperversal to High Hyperversal feats that should not be over looked simply because they got stronger later. Some of the characters would qualify via scaling but it may just be best to leave them with only an outerversal key, but that can be discussed. All of the IC do qualify. One of the reasons why LEM is low tier on the scaling is due to that fact that she does not ascend at the very end of the game. The High Hyperversal Key clearly comes from Marduk's Hierarchy of Dreams. The infinite levels of infinity, likely 2 times over, layered dream world. The Hyperversal to High Hyperversal Key comes from Mutsuki's hierarchy. It is either a part of or coexistence with Marduk's hierarchy. If it is a part of it, then the characters would be a lower degree of High Hyperversal. If it is meerly coestixent with Marduk's hierarchy, then they would be some uncountable level of hyperversal, but not High Hyperversal. Still, all characters would be a variable tier of whatever level they are at, since they can Log in to descend to a lower level or Log out to move to a higher level. Read this for where they are logging in and logging out.

What's been talked about & What I have to Add to It
Alright now we get to the summery and clarifications of what we talked about before

The Hierarchy of Dreams
Alright, so in my absense I have found something that clears up one of the main problems we had before. The contention on if the hierarchy is infinite or not. It turns out that yes, it is, but only Marduk's is. Marduk's hierarchy is infinite. Mutsuki's is either a lower degree, or not infinite, which it is is based on what I mentioned in the section on the keys. Each layer has a reality fiction difference, and at least 1 dimensions difference, maybe higher

The Moon Beyond The Spiral
In the final route of the game, when they transcend all, they reach the true moon, true freedom. Yes, the game has the Moon transcend all (its more of a symbolic thing). Pretty much the whole novel is about reaching true freedom, and in the final route, they reach it. The Hierarchy of Dreams is a composite hierarchy, and The Meta World of the moon has a qualitative superiority to it, hence its Outerversal level.

What Level are The God Tiers?
I'm gonna be honest, I am unsure as of now. I do not have the proper scans, nor the proper research, to place them at a set tier yet. i could see them as either a far higher degree of outerversal or High Outerversal. The do embody all information and all of existence and Non-Existence; Yog-Sothoth-lite so far as I can tell. But whether that is meerly a far higher level or high Outerversal, I still do not know. I've been more focussed on the tiers of the other characters.

The Divine Presence
Still haven't found much on them, and I have only maybe encountered them once in my research. He comes last as far as my research goes

Iapitus' computer is in for repairs, so he will need some time to add the scans that he had assembled for evidence.

We cannot scale from just using the word "omnipotent".

Let's wait for Iapitus. I/O might be High 1-B or it might be 1-A. I do not know.

I just want us to get all available information before making a decision.

It seems like Iapitus' computer crashed a while back, so he has to start over, and in addition he is busy with work, so we have to be patient as usual.

Hey so just to clarify something. Turns out I missunderstood what High Hyperversal meant, so No, I don't think any I/O characters are High Hyperversal. I really meant a level of infinite degrees of infinity above baseline Hyperversal+, not infinite levels of infinite degrees of infinity. Sorry for the confusion.

I also wanted to ask you guys if you would prefer me skip ahead to the Outerversal scans or get all of the hyperversal scans set first. Which would you guys like?

@Iapitus

Erm... even baseline High 1-B is one level of infinite degrees of infinity above pretty much everything below it.

That being said, the existence of 1-A objects is most easily proven when a verse has infinite dimensions. I'm not sure why that is the case, but just roll with it I guess.

i mean that some of them are infinite degrees of infinity, above beings who are baseline hyperversal+

yeah lol, probably just cuz the precedence for high power is already set

Matthew Schroeder said:
Hyperversal+ isn't a rating. It sounds like you are describing High 1-B.
what I mean is that, they are infinite levels of infinity above baseline Infinite dimensions, but not infinite degrees of infinite sets of infinite levels. I am wording this very poorly, but I think I didn't distinguish this right

You can show the Outerverse level scans first if you wish.

Never mind. It is probably best to handle the lower tiered part first.

What do you mean, my guy? My interpritation is duality, or a one of the multiverses where all possibilities and impossibilities are exausted

Marduk Their Strongest Which HE Used To Kill Code Members They Are Just Like Tissue Paper To Murduk And She Destroyed The OLD Babylonia And Create A New World
Screenshot 0

Well I am currently watching I/O on youtube and I don't want spoilers so I think I'll unfollow this thread until I finish. Though I am interested in Iapitus's thoughts and interpretations.

Which part of the game is that from again? which route that's from matters to the feat. If its refering to the end of game route, then its outerversal. But if they are just refering to her creating babylon then that changes things

We need to continue with these revisions soon in any case. If tier 0 is inappropriate, we should revise the statistics, whether that is to 1-A or High 1-B.

Sees the Babylon (A world that is more real than the reality, a world of infinite layers each is infinitely greater than the last containing Multiveres) as dream waves....can merge reality and fiction virtual world...is nigh omniscient and omnipresent....exist in the infinite spiral where all the concepts are meaningless....
36329541 637882586591833 5281587422092591104 n

Hinata / [HE] & Isthar & Yumi were watching themselves from a higher plane of existence, and another version of them were watching over themselves from another higher plane of existence and this continues infinitely....all of also existed in the infinite spiral, and still Marduk and Ashur was above them....though later [HE] surpassed those two quantum computers
Y n

Antvasima said:
We need to continue with these revisions soon in any case. If tier 0 is inappropriate, we should revise the statistics, whether that is to 1-A or High 1-B.
Chnage You Mind To 1-A only or High 1-A or even Atleast High 1-A

Ending with the Last feat

"As Nabu said time and space have become Meaningless for them and they become universe theirself"

Screenshot 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back